This is a GOOD cry I promise

Discussion in 'Casual Chat' started by weebitty, Apr 26, 2010.

1. weebitty

weebitty Member Please take a few minutes out of your day to watch this video. It is worth it. Otherwise I wouldn't have posted it!! Leave your comments please I always appreciate reading them.
  2. A8ch

A8ch Gold Member

Very heartwarming video. It confirms that love is truly the most precious emotion. Thanks for sharing.

3. Matt Zenittini

Matt Zenittini Silver Member

It was a great video to start my day. Especially after that last one you posted!

4. weebitty

weebitty Member

Thanks for the comments and yes it does kind of counter the other one. But we need to be reminded that it isn't all roses out there. There is alot of stuff we don't see and probably should. I don't give to the guys on the corners with the signs because I know that most of that is a racket. They did a special on them. But not to at least call 911 or something in the video is wrong. That man might have lived if someone had just taken the few seconds to call for help. Sorry if it upset people. [​IMG]
  5. weebitty

weebitty Member

I wanted to bring up this video again since it is memorial weekend and thank all the veterans and their familys for their service and sacrifice. God Bless our troops and their families. [​IMG]