This is about the MLM Forum....

Discussion in 'Network/Multi-level Marketing' started by DugMg, Apr 17, 2012.

1. DugMg New Member

I just wanted to post about how helpful I find this entire site. I am doing a great MLM business and have found the posts there very informative .

I would suggest that everyone point their downline associates to this site after their 1st year in the business. I don't think it would be beneficial before that because newbies have enough on their plate.
  2. talfighel Silver Member

DugMg: I just wanted to post about how helpful I find this entire site. I am doing a great MLM business and have found the posts there very informative .
    I come here everyday and there is always fresh new content and helpful tips from others.

I wouldn't say that it helps me more in MLM but for others, PROBABLY.
  3. FreeCashMan Active Member

2 Thumbs up!

Many gathered together for the good of all leads to great information that can propel those applying it to great heights of success.
  4. Momentis UK New Member

I would have to agree with you..... I currently have a huge MLM in the USA, and we are now pre-launching in the UK and its very interesting to see everything is done the same over in the UK...

Cheers
  5. Marktech Member

I agree, this forum has a great vibe, it's easy to get help here, and there are always some good opportunities to help others.
  6. payment proof Member

DugMg: I just wanted to post about how helpful I find this entire site. I am doing a great MLM business and have found the posts there very informative .
    I agree DugMg. This is an extremely helpful forum, not just for MLM, but for a great variety of topics. I've picked up a few tips here about SEO for example and have had some very informative thread discussions with other members.

It's also a very active forum and I find new posts here every time I visit.
  7. Kyle_K Member

I agree. There is a wealth of knowledge and experience on this forum as a whole. A lot of great members that share is what makes this forum so great!
  8. ariesunicorn New Member

Great idea. I am a new member here, but am finding a lot of good info and tips. :)