This is about the MLM Forum....

Discussion in 'Network/Multi-level Marketing' started by DugMg, Apr 17, 2012.

1. DugMg

DugMg New Member

I just wanted to post about how helpful I find this entire site. I am doing a great MLM business and have found the posts there very informative .

I would suggest that everyone point their downline associates to this site after their 1st year in the business. I don't think it would be beneficial before that because newbies have enough on their plate.

2. talfighel

talfighel Silver Member

DugMg: I just wanted to post about how helpful I find this entire site. I am doing a great MLM business and have found the posts there very informative .
    I come here everyday and there is always fresh new content and helpful tips from others.

I wouldn't say that it helps me more in MLM but for others, PROBABLY.

3. FreeCashMan

FreeCashMan Well-Known Member

2 Thumbs up!

Many gathered together for the good of all leads to great information that can propel those applying it to great heights of success.

4. Momentis UK

Momentis UK New Member

I would have to agree with you..... I currently have a huge MLM in the USA, and we are now pre-launching in the UK and its very interesting to see everything is done the same over in the UK...

Cheers

5. Marktech

Marktech Member

I agree, this forum has a great vibe, it's easy to get help here, and there are always some good opportunities to help others.

6. payment proof

payment proof Well-Known Member

DugMg: I just wanted to post about how helpful I find this entire site. I am doing a great MLM business and have found the posts there very informative .
    I agree DugMg. This is an extremely helpful forum, not just for MLM, but for a great variety of topics. I've picked up a few tips here about SEO for example and have had some very informative thread discussions with other members.

It's also a very active forum and I find new posts here every time I visit.

7. Kyle_K

Kyle_K Member

I agree. There is a wealth of knowledge and experience on this forum as a whole. A lot of great members that share is what makes this forum so great!

8. ariesunicorn

ariesunicorn New Member

Great idea. I am a new member here, but am finding a lot of good info and tips. :)