This is the Coastal Vacations Forum

Discussion in 'Coastal Vacations' started by cgmom, Jun 11, 2007.

1. cgmom

cgmom Member

I feel like we need a reminder that this forum is for Coastal Vacations.

When scanning through the posts it has become confusing to current members and new prospects who this board belongs to. Can we please get back to focusing on the "authentic" Coastal Vacations opportunity that so many of us have had success with?

I applaud all of those who are promoting other business opportunites, however, there are boards designated for those opportunities. It is great that you have found ways to co-promote Coastal with other opportunities and grow your business, but this board has lost the "friendly" and "helpful" atmosphere that I found so welcoming when I first joined Coastal and I know that others feel the same way.

What is has become is a place for people to post advertisements for another opportunity in our forum under unrelated posts. Let's get back to discussing the authentic Coastal business that we all know and love so well, as THIS IS THE BUSINESS WE ALL HAVE IN COMMON (and has made many of us lots of money) and keep the other opportunities on other boards. If you are promoting other products with Coastal, that is awesome and I wish you much success; however, why not save the sharing of your in depth business strategies with your new prospects and team members one on one; not here. We would all really appreciate it.

I mean this in the most professional way and wish everyone great success!

2. hsimpsonjr

hsimpsonjr Silver Member

AMEN!!!

3. luvtravel

luvtravel New Member

Than let's get going and talk about COASTAL!

You first [​IMG]

Just kidding, I tried to revive some really good threads on marketing Coastal, reasons why we joined, how about what are some of the reasons people are hesitant to come onboard.

GO COASTAL!!!!

Terri

4. matiasmommy

matiasmommy New Member

Quoting: luvtravelGO COASTAL!!!!

My favourite saying is that "If I hadn't gone Coastal I WOULD have gone postal!!!"

If you lived a day in my shoes before and after- you would know exactly what I mean!

Cheers

Jani Teeter
    L3 Director, CSG

5. A Year Round Paycation

That one makes me smile everytime

6. jnapier

jnapier New Member

Here's a Great Subject..."I'd love to join, but I don't have the money!" I know anyone who's been here for any time at all has heard that one.

How do you handle it??

Jay NaPier
    Level 3 Director/ Master trainer
    Coastal Vacations

7. ateamfuntimer

ateamfuntimer New Member

Everyone has access to the money its just uncovering the keys to finding the money. Let's all be honest if the doctor told you that you had a terminal disease and the only thing that could save you was a payment of $1320 for a medicine all of our motivation to find that $1320 would be there. I hope we can all agree on that. But it's not as serious as that to most people. People buy for 2 reasons. Pain or Pleasure. It's that simple. If their pain is big enough they will make a way. If they are sick and tired of being sick and tired of their present state they will do whatever it takes. We have all heard and probably used Stephanie on the BOD's story at least once. She did what it took. Now the second reason for buying is pleasure. Now other than love + sex the next best pleasure ive found is being on vacation. Everyone loves it. With coastal we have the best all around travel package on the market. We can give them the 30 ways and all the other methods of getting the money. Use whatever pitch you like it still comes down to them making a decision if their pain is great enough or if they see enough pleasure in the package. If they dont see it then my attitude is next. I cant want it more for them then they want it for themselves. Thats my story and im sticking to it.

Adam