ThisSiteIsForReal.Com Payment Received

Discussion in 'Business Opportunities and Programs Reviews' started by jlyn12, Nov 24, 2007.

1. jlyn12

jlyn12 New Member

I was so excited to receive my first payment before Black Friday! The owners sent checks out early, so we could all enjoy shopping. I joined Oct 23, and earned $127.77. They have an awesome referral program of 20% first level, then 5% for the next five, for a total of SIX levels of referral earnings. This site recently launched and the owners are working very hard to make this site a success. I can vouch it is for real!
  2. ka7952

ka7952 New Member

I will check it out more in detail in a bit. Thanks for the word.
  3. pcwork

pcwork New Member

Thanks for the info, I will check it out
  4. Lee768

Lee768 New Member

Sounds like it is worth a look. Is it International?
  5. manudevil20

manudevil20 New Member

Whats the website about. I have never heard of it
  6. jlyn12

jlyn12 New Member is a get paid to company with lots of free and trial offers. All the details are in my signature. They are definitely work a look to anyone who is a US resident and who wants to earn money online. I had just an hour to get some offers done before January month-end and with real-time crediting I was amazed at what I was able to accomplish! Unfortunately, it is not international now. I believe there are plans for the future. Whenever that happens, I'll post.
  7. Casper

Casper New Member

Can anyone do this program or do you have too live in the US?.
  8. Pariah

Pariah New Member

Casper, it is US only for now.

I just registered on this site after doing a search for reviews for ThisSiteIsForReal. I'm so glad to hear it is legit! [​IMG] I've been doing a lot of surveys, and like another user has said, I love that they credit instantly. This quickly became my favorite GPT site!
  9. neilac

neilac New Member

I don't believe entries into an award program buy groceries, if you know a store that accepts them, join a survey program cause you won't be paid cash very often. After 3 years of being registered I've had maybe 10 surveys offering cash. Usually $3 to $5 per survey. Don't waste your time, collect aluminum cans and make some real money.
  10. jlyn12

jlyn12 New Member

I have 3 checks posted, and I'm getting ready to post my 4th. I don't know what else you need to see to show you that ThisSiteIsForReal really pays! You can make real money here[​IMG]

[Post edited - Admin]
  11. Chitchatt

Chitchatt New Member

This sounds great... I guess it's not available in Canada.
    If it's all free where does the commission come from?
    Why do they require a credit card?
  12. jlyn12

jlyn12 New Member

There are free, trial and credit card offers. The credit card offers pay much higher, for example $15, as opposed to free offers, which may pay .25 to $2.00. I only do free offers. When you refer others, you receive a percentage of the offers they complete. The first level is 20%, then 5% for the next 5 levels, for a total of 6 levels. Hope that helps.[​IMG] They do have plans to go international, so hopefully that won't be too far off.