Thoughts on the Commission Blueprint?

Discussion in 'Business Opportunities and Programs Reviews' started by Hemjoe, Sep 25, 2008.

1. Hemjoe

Hemjoe Member

I bought commission blueprint about 3 weeks ago now and was just wandering if anyone else has tried it?

2. makemoneyonline

makemoneyonline New Member

Yuppers, I bought it when it came out also. Its really good because everything is video tutorials and step by step. [​IMG]

3. Hemjoe

Hemjoe Member

I have reviewed many products in the past, but of the most recent, to be honest commission blueprint tops the bunch. I set up the thread to get the word out so some don't miss out on this opportunity, i was very impressed with the product, especially the step by step videos as makemoneyonline mentioned [​IMG]

4. sashawk

sashawk New Member

I got an email about this from Nick Marks (forex enterprise/super affiliate lab etc.). He hypes a few products but in the thousands of emails he's sent me he has never flat-out conceded that a system has something in it that he is new to him because he "knows everything about internet marketing" (his words, not mine). Apparently he picked up a couple of commision blueprint techniques and has already made hundreds of thousands with them.

I really like the way you can grow this ogranically (start with $10 and systematically add zeros on the end) and it could definitely make a new millionaire or two this year.

5. sashawk

sashawk New Member

How much of an a daily overhead did you start with Hemjoe and where are you now, if you don't mind me asking?
    Sasha

6. 040107

040107 Member

makemoneyonline: Yuppers, I bought it when it came out also. Its really good because everything is video tutorials and step by step.

Agreed! I love learning from videos.[​IMG]

7. popeye4671

popeye4671 New Member

Commission Blueprint is in my opinion the best I have seen yet.
    Especially the videos. Cant imagine anyone being unhappy with it.

Danny

[Link removed - Admin]

8. As you have had Commission Blueprint about a month or so now - how are you getting on?

Does it live up to it's promises?

Is it as good as everyone makes out?

Barb

9. Hemjoe

Hemjoe Member

It is veay good and i have had some success but i bought it during a bad time as i am very busy at the moment and most of my time has been put into creating the site in my link.

Hopefully i will be able to go back to it soon. If you are unsure about it i still suggest buying it and then if it doesn't work out for you just get a refund. It is a clickbank product, therefore you shouldn't have any trouble getting a refund.