To new Prospects looking into Coastal Vacations

Discussion in 'Coastal Vacations' started by hsimpsonjr, May 31, 2007.

1. JenaV

JenaV New Member

hsimpsonjr: Normally this section of the forum is a great place to discuss the different aspects and learn about the different teams of Coastal Vacations such as the WeCloseYourSales Call center, CSG, CWB, and a couple of others that are represented here but if you have been reading all of these threads lately you would think that Coastal Vacations is a big confused mess.WELL, it's NOT a big confused mess. It is a WONDERFUL company that is making thousands of it's members 5, 6 and 7 figure incomes in VERY short amounts of time. It works and it's a legitimate company that has been around for over 13 years. The value of the package is continuing to grow on a yearly basis. So, rest assured that you will be in a solid and growing organization and you can make TONS of money if you are a dedicated and serious person.
    So very true [​IMG] A lot has changed in the last few years. I've been with Coastal since June 2006 and I have tons of experience. Well, I'm proud to announce the newest group to the Coastal family. Coastal Freedom! Click my signature and let the Exciting tour begin. PM if you have questions. Thx, Jena