To new Prospects looking into Coastal Vacations

Discussion in 'Coastal Vacations' started by hsimpsonjr, May 31, 2007.

1. jnapier

jnapier New Member

To new Prospects looking into Coastal Vacations;

I've been with Coastal Vacations for over 4 years. I started as a member and when my soy candle business closed, I made Coastal my full time business.

When I got started with Coastal I had everthing required to be successful. I have 13 years of experience in the direct sales/ network marketing industry. This helped me as I didn't have a mentor to help me in the business.

Over the last 4 years, I've talked with ALOT of people who were sent their membership, given a pat on the back and had no support. As you've read in these posts, there character of each director is different and the way they run their business is different as well.

I just ordered food for 30 people for a funeral. I do this every time someone I know passes on. I ALWAYS do it the same way I did it the last time. I make a phone call to a wonderful company in Nashville who delivers the food to my home. WHY?? Because I'm looking for a specific result and I'm confident I can get it done through this catering company.

KNOW that no matter what direction you go - SOMEONE will be available to assist you in moving your Coastal business to the next level. Each person in Coastal has had a "Just Getting Started" process and each of us had grown to different levels in the business.

As a 7 figure lifetime income earner with Coastal I can tell you that it's a pleasure to be a part of this very elite club. One key to this business is that IT'S ALL YOURS...and YOU decide what you do with it. Your director is available to HELP you, but YOU make the final decision about how you run your business. Hands ON of Hands OFF...the only thing that differes is YOU and the RESULT.

Last year for me was a REAL learning experience about people. I began to trust people who didn't deserve my trust as they were not in it for "the group" but for themselves...it's was ALL about the $$$. And it became more and more obvious as I got to know that group better. Every opportunity to make a buck was taken and embraced.

Use caution when you associate with groups as "some" only see you as $. Some directors are the same way. One of the things I've committed to is being an active part of my teams business, staying available to them and NOT making this business all about $.

You know, the difference between a "family" get together and a financial get together is that a Family Gets Together to share and no one profits. A Financial Get Together....someone pays and someone makes $

Don't make your business all about $ Remember - You were blessed with the financial well being to help others and do so when you can.

Jay NaPier
    Level 3 Director/ Master Trainer
    Coastal Vacations
  2. ateamfuntimer

ateamfuntimer New Member

Frustration can be a way of life. Not just if you are a Coastal Director. Heck I get furstrated at the supermarket it seems everytime I go back food is more expensive. So frustration is a way of life. But Coastal has a myriad of joys associated with it.

1- You get to be your own boss
    2- You make your own schedule
    3- You give yourself a raise when you want one
    4- You travel for pennies on the dollar
    5- You get to help good people better their lives
    6- You meet the darnest people when you prospect
    7- You make the greatest friends
    8- You meet weird people in forums lol (just wanted to see if you were still listening)
    9- No day is ever the same.
    10- Life becomes what you make it.

Now yes there are frustrations but nothing beats getting that platinum sale and profitting $9705. Its the best. So dont get frustrated just smile and remember that next call could be worth a fortune.

Adam
  3. Judy

Judy New Member

Thanks Adam, that was a nice post.

One of the many reasons I tune in every day.

Judy
  4. ateamfuntimer

ateamfuntimer New Member

I want to say to stay tuned in the next week about some newsbreaking things happening with groups in Coastal. I have gotten word of some changes and will update everyone as I can. As details get confirmed I will make it my business to inform you all. I will say this will be a mindblowing announcement. So stay tuned.
    I apologize for all the cloak and dagger it seems about this but you all need to have all the confirmed facts and as I post here all the time I will be sure to let everyone know.

Adam
  5. luvtravel

luvtravel New Member

Adam, so this pertains to the groups in Coastal as opposed to our Coastal package, right? (could it, might it possibly be CSG [​IMG]

Thanks for keeping us up to date about "the groups" in Coastal.

Jani, where are you, you were a big proponent of CSG, why no comments?

This is getting interesting.

Thanks again Adam!

Terri
  6. leadervisions

leadervisions New Member

Hello,
    to all you coastal people who have been doing this for a while. I got in as a level 1-- May 12, 2007 and have only made 1 sale which my director got and will get the next one. I knew that coming in but I did not know that this was going to be so difficult, I get the $90. CSG $219. for 38 leads and $300 for 30 leads from leading edge which are suppose to be coastal premium and specifc leads, I follow what the director says and follow the program. I have even purchased motivational materials, tell myself I deserve to have the best everyday and change/remove negative words from my vocabulary. I am a single parent with little income and the whole reason for doing coastal was to improve the lifestyle for my family. I wrote out my goals, got a dream board and turned my kitchen table and corner of the room into a coastal office. I have questions and concerns. My director is a level 3 and I don't like her personality but I thought I could learn since she was so "business focused." I feel her negativity and it is appauling. There is no personalism coming from her at all. She got angry and sent out an e-mail saying she didn't want any of the TMP reports because nobody did anything on her team, then she goes to Vegas and now our team forum is now moving to a new type of team call utilizing the CSG directors, I was on 2 calls this week and the directors do things different and had happier sounding voices but I am uncomfortable starting over with new directors and their teams getting all the time on the calls and a couple of those calls were very long winded, I did learn from the enthusasim and putting more heart into it making the prospect feel important. I felt like a robot reading the script and this shows a whole new way of using the script but adding personality to it.

I really desire to make the money back that I paid for my package, get my director her other sale and start making money, so far I have invested $2500. in 8 weeks. I am still working 35 hours a week at JOB that I do not like for $8.50 an hour which just barely pays the living expenses and have to travel 30 miles one way to get there.

I am hanging in there and I might add I am having thoughts that this internet marketing isn't how they make it sound, My friend who got me into this, went into it at the same time, in fact I waited for her to sign up so she would get her first sale to make it easier, now that I look back, we should have went in as partners and started at level 2,, she hasn't made a sale and is feeling like quiting.

Would somebody please assist me in learning this business..
  7. matiasmommy

matiasmommy New Member

Quoting: ateamfuntimerI want to say to stay tuned in the next week about some newsbreaking things happening with groups in Coastal. I have gotten word of some changes and will update everyone as I can. As details get confirmed I will make it my business to inform you all. I will say this will be a mindblowing announcement. So stay tuned.

Is this the same kind of news that implied a FT and CV merger? Last I heard (from AL!) was that FT business was in NO WAY associated or endorsed by the BOD, but only that the FT products were and continue to be in our package.

So... I'm really curious to know what the newest "breaking news" is.. and then find out what it really is all about.

Jani Teeter
    L3 Director, CSG
  8. ateamfuntimer

ateamfuntimer New Member

Hello Leadervisions,

My name is Adam Frederick and ive been part of Coastal for 2 years now and had the honor of being on the CSG leadership. Let me say that Coastal is a great business and can be challenging in the beginning. My first thought is for you to have a sit down with your director to air out your concerns. This should be your first step. If at that time you dont get the satisfaction you need id say then it would be time for you to take the business in your own hands. That might sound difficult but it really isnt. This forum is a wealth of info so you cna get alot of answers here. I for one do not promote switching directors but I have to say that if you arent getting the help you need you should cut ties with them. I am open to a conversation with you to see if I can offer any assistance. If you click on the website in my signature line you will find all my contact info. You can call or email me so I might help.

Adam
  9. leadervisions

leadervisions New Member

Thanks Adam.

You have a nice web site, may I ask what it cost you and do you get traffic or do you use google, yahoo, ad words,

Leadervisions
    Barb
  10. dawnmo

dawnmo New Member

Jani, what is really confusing to me is why Al got on the FT training call spouting about big announcements at the seminar re: FT and CV - which never transpired. Not to bring this up again, but I wish I understood what was going on.

Dawn
  11. ateamfuntimer

ateamfuntimer New Member

Hey Barb,

The site you saw is something I created. It is very affordable but I also use the BOD website for my Coastal business. I use leads from a leads provider ( there are a bunch out there). In addition I am starting my own internet marketing but im still pretty green at it. Send me an email from my contact stuff on my site so we can talk further and I can go over all the details. Talks oon.

Adam
  12. cashwealth

cashwealth Guest

Hi Barb!

When I saw post like that I'm always just speechless.
    If you looking for a new group check our my sig line. Our group's monthly outlay cost is, are you read for it???.....$19.95. CB-United supplying us with leads, good quality leads. Until you will be released as L3 director. If interested PM for details. But main thing is -- never, ever depend on NOBODY!! Even on your L3 Director. But it's good that you started at L1. Learn MARKETING and how you can promote online or off-line your business.
    Good luck to you.

Edit
    Coastal/CB-United L2 Director
  13. ateamfuntimer

ateamfuntimer New Member

Hey Edit,

For the $19.95 how many leads are you getting. I might just get the site to have more leads. Also can you explain what you mean by quality leads. Not to knock you at all but ive heard the term "quality leads" alot, esp when I dealt with CEM. They charged $10 for "premium leads" and to be honest they were worst than the 40,000 leads im getting for $299 now. We have spoke before so you can either call me or email me with details or post them here. Im interested. You cant go wrong with $19.95 I spent more than that on a case of beer for the 4th yesterday lol.

Adam
  14. cashwealth

cashwealth Guest

Hello Adam,

What site??
    Sorry, those leads for CB-United members only. Looks like you misunderstand me, we supply leads for FREE to our group members only, until they reach L3. By then they can have what?? 20-40 sales... After that can afford to buy leads...and not books and cd's or 'platinum training programs' for several 100's bucks or so. lol

The $19.95/month is for the auto responder...U see member need support when he/she's starting out, not when in L3...Naturally you can afford to shell out $300-$400/month for leads by then. Right??

If I'm hungry for leads like you, I can purchase extra leads-- if I wanted...even better quality leads. Again, CB-United members only.
    I think running this Coastal business you don't need more then comman sense.
    All I can say is I did my 'homework' before I decided to which group I go with. Oh, I have couple of FT domain for sale if your interested..

Edit[​IMG]
  15. ateamfuntimer

ateamfuntimer New Member

Well thanks but no thanks Edit. Why would I buy a FT domain? And who isnt hungry for leads. Leads feed your business. Im here to exchange info and show people an opportunity. From your post it seems CB-United is group just like the other groups but it seems to be very closed. Now maybe im just seeing it wrong but hey its my opinion on things. I for one made my own way in Coastal but as well all see that only allows me to be successful. By sharing ideas, websites, tip and strategies with EVERYONE all of us prosper. Please tell us more about your group and what it has to offer as I run across people all the time from this forum and many others looking for other solutions to build their business. With this knowledge I can continue on my mission to not let others go thru all the trials and tribulations I went thru. I appreciate you looking to gain more members to your organization but again it seems like you guys at CB-United are a closed group and that to much reminds me of how the CSG was and that isnt what im looking for anymore. Lets share the welath and make all of us successful. And again why are you selling FT domains instead of using the FT program to enhance your already prosperous business?

Adam
  16. CoastalToday

CoastalToday New Member

Hey Adam,

Did you get any more information to share regarding the breaking news?

I sent you my email, but never received any response...

Tonya Kopp
    Platinum Director
    Coastal Vacations
  17. Judy

Judy New Member

Hi Leadervisions,
    Welcome to the forum. I am sort of in the same boat as you -got my package in mid May but have yet to make a sale. I am with the WCYS so as long as I advertise correctly and direct people to call in to the call centre than their job is to close the sales for me. This is how it was for my Level 3 director and she was doing well.
    However she does not know half of what I know about Coastal as she has 6 other internet businesses she runs believing in multiple streams of income. She has been in the business for over two years now and I am learning more than her.
    I know what it is like working full-time and trying to get this business running however I have the luxury of working from home (daycare-50 hrs a week)
    I borrowed the money to come in at Level 2 so I am training every night -I just started looking into the official Coastal websites and they have lots of good info on them.
    The directors on here are a wealth of information so take the time to read some of the past threads.
    Don't give up-it sounds like you are preparing for your great success and then you can take that other job and say adios!

There is a lady named Nicole who posts on here CG something (sorry) and she just quit her full-time job to do Coastal and she hasn't been in the business that long.
    Feel free to call other directors and for sure check out their websites for ideas and info -most of them are very nice and will help out us stranded souls.

Judy
  18. Bolade

Bolade New Member

I was a former Coastal Rep...selling the package was not a problem but using it was.

Didn't feel right to sell something to families then when it came to peak season, have a hard time booking...not right!!!
  19. Mom of 3

Mom of 3 New Member

I am doing my homework in becoming a new coastal Rep and found some good information on here. I am curious though this post on July 19 by Bolade kind of concerns me. I want to sell product that is good I do not want people to purchase a package and be unhappy because they want to travel in the summer but they cannot book anything. Has anyone else run into this problem?. I am very scared about investing so much money into this business and not having it work for me or at least make my money back. My husband does not know yet about me looking into this business. I have done business's in the past so he does not like these homebased business at all. The cost to get started is definatly not going to help when it comes time to share with my husband about this. I am just praying that god will give me direction in all this. God Bless all of you in your journey .
  20. decker2006

decker2006 New Member

Bolade,

It is not polite to come to a Coastal forum where Coastal professionals come to share ideas and promote your business. As a former disgruntled Coastal rep, I suggest you spend more time focusing on the positive of your own business than your perceived negative of Coastal.

I have found that black out dates are not a big deal. Even airlines have blackout dates for cheaper fares so I think the savvy traveller has learned to get around these restrictions. Not everyone NEEDS to travel during the typical blackout dates. You are making much too big a deal out of blackout dates considering they are a tiny fraction of the entire year. This is all fully disclosed anyway so you are not telling any coastal "secrets". My team also offers an entry level package where blackout dates do not apply. So we have all bases covered for those concerned about blackout dates.

Noreen