To Those Who Are Making A Few Hundred A Day

Discussion in 'Profit Lance' started by birdgirl, Mar 10, 2008.

1. birdgirl

birdgirl New Member

By the way, would you mind taking a look at my site thus far, and tell me what you think - all you high rollers.

I am going to change my adsense and put it across at the bottom of my page content - I've read that tends to work better for the kind of site I've got. Any other tips would be appreciated.

also my blog

I am now going to make regular posts to this blog too. I had originally been creating multiple blogs, but now, I am trying the one blog approach, and going to post on other people's blogs.

Appreciate any feedback.

Best.

[Links removed. Please update signature - Admin]
  2. opendomain

opendomain New Member

I must apologize for not getting back to you sooner about the mentoring thing, I just now noticed it.

I think the site looks great and is very, very interesting...I spent a good portion of my lunch hour envisioning my bosses head exploding...though it did not come true, I imagine with the proper amount of training I might be able to at least give him more of a head-ache than I already do. The purple is kind of dark for me, but then my page is orange....so you be the judge[​IMG]
    Also, what are you selling? Your click bank link sends me to a certain page would that be the main selling point? If so might I make a suggestion?
    1. GRAB A LEAD. You have a very, very thought provoking site, very captivating and "mystic" use that to your advantage and toss a lead capturing tool in there somewhere. Give away something, like a tips on who to levitate or enter meditation or something. Like I said your site is VERY information driven, where by a person could read your site for hours, take some of that information and offer it to someone. You can do this easily with an autoresponder or grabthatlead.com then have your lead page direct them to your hoplink site.
    An added bonus is you can then begin selling like items to your list. Or find someone who wants to sell advertising on your list.
    2. Provide a link back to your home page on all your sites. Makes navigation easier.
    3. Your subconsciousmind page has links to your selling page inbetween your information...many of your other pages do not... I would model after your subconsciousmind page as.
    I think it is very important that you've realized that it's not going to happen overnight. Like Newbie said, sometime you're going to feel a bit burnt out...what I love most though is that it's your business and if done right you can afford to take some time off of marketing and maybe just respond to emails. The big trick is getting everything set up to be as automated as possible. IMHO nothing will ever be completely automated because once on top you have to work to stay there, BUT you can automate a lot of what you do and what you show others to do. Documenting a process is a lot harder than most think especially with something as complex as internet marketing...following it can be even harder.

Send me a PM with your contact info and we can discuss the mentoring stuff. I'd be more than happy to help you out.
  3. BillyPilgrim

BillyPilgrim New Member

Hi birdgirl,
    I do both. I have my own product that I use for long term passive income and I write articles for affiliate products for immediate profit.

BP
  4. 040107

040107 Member

Whether you sell your own product, thinking about selling your own
    product or selling other people's products, it's best that you're building
    your own list of prospects and JV partners.

The money is still in the list![​IMG]
  5. innerpeace

innerpeace New Member

This is a great string - I'm glad you brought it back from the dead 040107.

So when you say "it's best that you're building your own list of prospects and JV partners"...

Is that referring to prospective customers (like a mailing list) or prospective products?

And Joint Venture partners - would these be people you'd meet in a forum like this or maybe bloggers you respect?

Cheers and good luck,

IP
  6. footbag_man

footbag_man New Member

birdgirl: I was just wondering, to all who are making a substantial amount each day - say a few hundred a day. Are you selling your own product and have affiliates on your team, or are you an affiliate selling others products? I have a target of ??500 a day I'd eventually like to reach but don't know yet whether I am going to have to think about my own product or not. So I would really appreciate knowing how those of you who are already making what I would like to, where that monetizing is coming from.

Much Thanks.
    Speaking for my fellow peeps over at the WA forum.

Out of top 3 guys, 2 of them have their own products and one is just an affiliate...

One of the guys makes $2 million per year from one of his own info products... Makes me boil with envy LOL [​IMG]