Tonight's Conference Call

Discussion in 'ASD - Ad Surf Daily' started by mrich87, Aug 4, 2008.

1. mrich87

mrich87 New Member

Does anyone know if it is, in fact, going to happen? If so, would you kindly place the call in numbers and access codes here?

Thank you in advance.

Mike
  2. hammerx3

hammerx3 New Member

The information that I got on the call last night was the number 218-486-7200 pin 459978. This is the number that is on the schedule on ASD news. I did not get an email with this info either. They also said the conference is at 9:30 PM EST, which I thought it was supposed to be at 9PM, but I could be mistaken.
  3. antwan

antwan New Member

The call is typically scheduled at 9:30pm EST. The phone in numbers are as follows:

218-486-7200 x459978
    or
    712-432-3000 x945354

Or log into the webroom at: www.adsurfdailywebroom and follow sign in instructions.

Let's hope there is a call.
  4. logicalusa

logicalusa New Member

antwan: Let's hope there is a call.

Did you receive an email saying there would be a call like Bowdoin says to look for in the recorded message?

There's an investigation going on. I don't expect anyone to be allowed to comment.
  5. antwan

antwan New Member

Did not receive any email like mentioned in Andy's recording. This is a regularly scheduled "opportunity" call that I'm hoping will still take place (of course with a changed agenda) so that we can get some updates and information. Again, I can only guess if they will still have it.
  6. freebird658

freebird658 New Member

According to what I have been reading over at the Ad Surf Zone that yes there is an official ASD call at 9:30 tonight and it was announced yesterday. It will also be recorded for replay to those who can't sit in on the call. Andy spoke about this call in his recorded message.
  7. WhiteSox

WhiteSox New Member

Thanks for the info! Room will be full...get on early!
  8. dbmaxx

dbmaxx New Member

The leadership of ASD sucks. No wonder they have had so many complaints. They can't keep members informed. They can't start a conference call on time and they can't conduct a webinar. It will be a miracle if they pull off a call tonight. I was on two Golden Panda calls today that both started exactly on time. What is so hard about this!! The membership needs to have an open line of communication with the company or the speculations start to be given credibility.
  9. mrich87

mrich87 New Member

antwan: The call is typically scheduled at 9:30pm EST. The phone in numbers are as follows:

218-486-7200 x459978
    or
    712-432-3000 x945354

Or log into the webroom at: www.adsurfdailywebroom and follow sign in instructions.

Let's hope there is a call.

Thank you for the information. I certainly hope they have their act together. Patience is running out for a lot of people. In addition to top law firms, they should probably be in contact with a good PR firm as well.

Mike
  10. ushi

ushi New Member

11. iggyigette

iggyigette New Member