Tonight's Post on Panda Site

Discussion in 'ASD - Ad Surf Daily' started by Caterina, Aug 7, 2008.

1. Caterina

Caterina New Member

Sorry if this is "cluttering" the board, since there's another thread with a similar title.....but this isn't the same post from this morning....

Note From Our President and CEO, August 7, 2008
    Written by Content Manager
    Thursday, 07 August 2008 15:47
    Have you ever played the children's game where you whisper something in someone's ear and then that person whispers, then another. Then you get to the end of the line and the story is not at all the same as when it started. Well, the "ear" is now the internet and we have to be careful what we "hear" and what we repeat as truth. A couple of nights ago I was reading alleged charges and there was a gentleman in my office who got a call saying that he had heard that one of the alleged plaintiffs got picked up trying to get on an airplane and that Clarence was put in jail. The gentleman in my office said, " Clarence must be a pretty remarkable fellow, because I am amazed how I can be looking at him here and he's also in jail too."

Please listen. These are "civil" charges not "criminal". There have not been, nor do we expect any criminal charges against anyone. Let's look at what we have here. These companies are not typical multi-level companies. As our attorney put it last week, when he first saw how our business model worked, it was totally different than anything he had ever seen and was a somewhat complicated program. Along with that he stated that his job would be to "educate" Attorney General's offices across the country because it was a new way of conducting business.

Now let me state to you the way this program is different from what is being alleged. First, the ad package is a product that has intrinsic value. We have sent over 100 testimonials to our attorney, stating the many successes that people have had with the advertising of their businesses, on the rotator. The implication that is circulating is that most people are joining "just" to make money; however, time and time again people have shared stories about how their businesses are generating sales and qualified leads since they have been advertising on the rotator, as evident by the testimonials that have been sent to us. It has also been alleged that the company is like a ponzi, where the first people in a company get money from all the people that come in later and the first people make all of the money. That is not how our company is set up. Everyone in the company has the opportunity to earn from the same sales and get the same percentage, for doing the same work. Now do we have to have new sales to be successful? Of course we do. We are no different than every successful company out there, from Wal-Mart, to Delta, to Dillards, to AT&T and even your local church. If they do not have sales, they will eventually go out of business. We are no different. Our sales come by either new people buying our product or members buying another one of our products, but we must have sales. Now what happens with those sales is no different than any other company's sales. Most companies would call it a salary or commissions. What we do is share a portion the sales each day with our members. But, no one gets paid, including the company, unless there are sales.

Today, I have taken the time to share with you how this company is very different than what you may have recently heard. We ask that you simply be patient and let our attorneys defend us with their expertise and knowledge. We feel confident in our company and thank you for your confidence as well.

God Bless,

Clarence Busby, Jr.

President/CEO

2. iggyigette

iggyigette New Member

Thankyou for sharing this Post.

We should be reminded that the Government does NOT have the Final say regarding the Legality of ASD or Panda.

The Government is simply One Party in a Two Party disagreement...

The government is the Plaintiff in the Civil Lawsuit.

ASD/Panda is the Defendant and will share their side of the story as well.

Who is the Final Decision Maker?

The Court.

We all have our own personal opinion on the Final Verdict, but so far only One Side of the Story has been Heard....

Deciding ASD's Fate now is like being a member of the Juror who Stands up and says, "GUILTY" after the Plaintiff presents their case, and BEFORE the Defendant even had a chance to get on the stand...

I am waiting to hear the Defendant's side of the story...

3. logicalusa

logicalusa New Member

iggyigette: Deciding ASD's Fate now is like being a member of the Juror who Stands up and says, "GUILTY" after the Plaintiff presents their case, and BEFORE the Defendant even had a chance to get on the stand...

I am waiting to hear the Defendant's side of the story...

What? You think you live in the USA or something? [​IMG]

4. iggyigette

iggyigette New Member

logicalusa: What? You think you live in the USA or something?

Take the Trial to Hollywood and anything can happen