Top 10 Survey Sites for 2016

Discussion in 'Paid Surveys' started by nablar101, Apr 12, 2016.

1. nablar101

nablar101 New Member

I have been doing paid surveys this year and wanted to share my top 10 list of the best sites for 2016.

1. swagbucks.com

2. ipoll.com

3. toluna.com

4. cfspanel.com

5. crowdology.com

6. pineconeresearch.com

7. triaba.com

8. opinionplus.com

9. mintvine.com

10. acop.com

In my experience the 10 survey sites above are all very reliable. They offer fast payments via Paypal or in some cases check. Most will pay within days or weeks. Many also offer Amazon gift cards as an alternative which as sent as e-gift card.

Many of the good sites send around 5 - 10 surveys per month. Sonme let you update how many surveys you would like to receive in your account preferences. To receive more you should also fill in the required profile information in full!

Pauldadathome likes this.
  2. Pauldadathome

Pauldadathome Banned

I use many of these sites myself. I would put MintVine at the top, I just cashed out $83 for this month alone. I have reviews and payment proofs for many survey companies at my site.

payment proof likes this.
  3. payment proof

payment proof Well-Known Member

MintVine is a good site. It's one of the many I use and I have also been paid by them before.

4. Will Oliver

Will Oliver New Member

@payment proof what do you like or what is different/unique about MintVine ?

5. payment proof

MintVine has a super simple site that is easy to navigate. I really like the way they have their SurveyStreet and Survey Funnel options set up as well. They also always seem to have surveys for me as well.

6. Will Oliver

Will Oliver New Member

Thank you payment proof.

payment proof likes this.
  7. payment proof