Top 5 Baby Laughing Videos

Discussion in 'Humor' started by Vishal P. Rao, Aug 27, 2008.

1. Vishal P. Rao

Vishal P. Rao Administrator Staff Member

Here's a list of top 5 videos of laughing babies. Absolutely hilarious [​IMG]

My favorite!

A compilation of best laughs...

2. mountainmom5

mountainmom5 Gold Member

My kids really loved these - we all watched them together. Everyone needs a good laugh every now and then , eh?[​IMG] [​IMG]

3. Vishal P. Rao

My son loves them too! Now every time he comes to my room, he asks me to show the videos [​IMG]

4. Newbie Shield

Newbie Shield Gold Member

Way too funny :D

My wife laughs in her sleep all the time. It wakes me up and then I start laughing. That wakes her up and she starts laughing when she tells me about her dreams. Then I laugh some more.

Laughing rules :)

~Newbie Shield~

5. Vishal P. Rao

Newbie Shield: My wife laughs in her sleep all the time.

You are very lucky! One of the best qualities you can cherish in a person is his sense of humor. Fortunate are those who have someone close to them with a good sense of humor.

6. Newbie Shield

Newbie Shield Gold Member

I am lucky :)

She's a very happy person. I'd like to think that I contribute a bit every now and then to her sense of security, contentment, and general demeanor ;)

I derive enormous pleasure from making her laugh so hard that she pisses her pants simply by cracking a joke, looking at her a certain way, or by making one of a variety of sounds that she thinks is funny :D

I'm not a comedian and I'm not an extrovert but I do know how to make most people laugh ;)

She's a sweetie :)

~Newbie Shield~

7. 4u2nv

4u2nv New Member

[​IMG] My baby loves watching these! Thanks!!!