Top rated MLM'S

Discussion in 'Network/Multi-level Marketing' started by Casper, Feb 10, 2008.

1. Casper

Casper New Member

I don't know if a thread has been done on this before but I was curious too know what are the best MLM companies too go with if you want too start this kind of business.
  2. getagrip

getagrip Gold Member

I say avoid MLMs and check out internet marketing - you can learn how at Wealthy Affiliate.
  3. BillChechel

BillChechel New Member

Are you looking for just MLM specifically or any networking company? I am with a direct sales networking company and I find the pay plans in these types of companies are much more lucrative than traditional MLM's.

Just make sure the companyyou choose is expanding overall and always keeps their products and marketing materials new and up to date. Also make sure the company you choose has strong upline/system support and doesnt leave you stranded to fend for yourself. Good luck!
  4. grnwealth

grnwealth New Member

I say avoid all MLM's and money games or cash gifting programs. They are either scams or they take too long to develop a six figure income with, which is what should be EVERYONES GOALS!

To make money in this industry you need a stand alone big ticket product that has a great profit margin and systems in place to help close sales. Those are the three musts of any business.

You must also see value in the products and be able to have a conscience promoting them. That is why I love Global Resorts Network. The ROI is huge and the product is great.

Chris
    877-776-7503
  5. BillChechel

BillChechel New Member

Chris,

I agree 100%. Stay away from those MLM's that take a huge downline to start paying any significant residuals.

Stick with the bigger ticket programs and the solid systems that produce profitable sales for you. Make sure you dont have to pass any sales up to your upline. In my opinion, this is a terrible practice that takes money from your hard earned efforts when you need the money the most.
  6. mentoru2success

mentoru2success New Member

I love Global Resorts Network because there are two equal commission of $1000 are paid every time a membership is sold. $1000, whether you are starting your first or fifth level.
    Than you couple it with resources and mentoring from a team of successful entrepreneurs like I have found and you really have something going.
  7. mentoru2success

mentoru2success New Member

Quoting: CasperI'm looking at joining this program it's one of the best MLM's I have come across as it's providing a product that everyone wants, When you look at it you should ask yourself who dose not want too travel or go on a holiday I don't think many people would say no. It rewards members in several way such as commissions & of course the member trips plus I really like the support you get with this program.

Hi Casper !
    You have the right mind set for Global Resorts and would do well. I have had various businesses for almost 14 years and have spent tens of thousands in marketing various opportunities. I am currently and ebay power seller as well. In that time I have never seen a business like this before and I knew better to jump on board while it is on the ground floor. This marketing arm is new but the company behind the product is 21 years. I actually was going to join with another travel membership just for the travel before I found Global Resorts. I researched Global Resorts network and various teams for three months because it seemed almost too good to be true. I had trouble with my payment and the corporate office refunded my money in a 2 days! I wanted to position myself to succeed at this and so wanted to join a team. The best team I found actually spends ten of thousands in various advertising campaigns and rotates the leads and sales that come in within the team to help you get started. They have a huge back office with lots resources and mentoring in various web 2.0 methods. How much would $1000 sales change your life ? Oh, and there is that lifetime membership to luxury resorts. A few of my partners are having $20,000 months !
    Yes, I am excited and am glad I made this decision. "Casper" if you need any more info regarding Global Resorts or would like to join a demo I would be happy to help. I am not going to sale you because we are looking for a certain type of person and I have many wanting to join everyday.
    Take care.
    Dan H
    [​IMG]
  8. WARRANTIES4LESS

WARRANTIES4LESS New Member

Quoting: grnwealthI say avoid all MLM's and money games or cash gifting programs. They are either scams or they take too long to develop a six figure income with, which is what should be EVERYONES GOALS!

To make money in this industry you need a stand alone big ticket product that has a great profit margin and systems in place to help close sales. Those are the three musts of any business.

You must also see value in the products and be able to have a conscience promoting them. That is why I love Global Resorts Network. The ROI is huge and the product is great.

Interesting,

So you are saying your one up multi level comp. plan is not MLM? Come on now, who sold you that false illusion that one up plans are not MLM? Any program with commissions coming from other than your personal sales is indeed an MLM, at least that is how regulators define it, 2 or more levels is MLM.

Good luck to all, Mike
  9. mountainmom5

mountainmom5 Gold Member

Interesting thread going here. How would it be network marketing if there wouldn't be some sort of comp plan involved?

That's the beauty of it all. Most of the 'big guys' like Donald Trump, Robert Kyosaki, etc... see network marketing as the way for the ordinary folks like us to make an extra-ordinary income -

Works for me and I love it![​IMG]
  10. WARRANTIES4LESS

Interesting,

How does one define MLM, let me count the ways. lol Simply put, you can say whatever you want about MLM, Network Marketing, or Direct Sales, but in every case, it is still selling. If you cannot sell, or do not believe in the product or service you are promoting, you will never succeed in your own business.

Leverage is the only way to make a significant income in any business due to time constraints of each individual. No matter what anyone claims, you cannot become wealthy by your own labor, you need a team, and more importantly, a helpful and willing team.

The next most important aspect of any business is having a product or service that offers true value to the consumer, not your fellow distributor or downline member, but to the consumer who is not involved as a representative. Now how many MLM's can make this claim? Granted, there are value issues tied to quality, but given most MLM's sell overpriced me too products and services, it would be wise to ask if any retail to consumer only sales are being made, and then ask for proof.

Most people have a negative opinion of MLM, and many companies try to say they are not MLM to escape the comparison, but this only masks the facts, and in my opinion, if you can't say it like it is, then what are you hiding from? Sorry, but if you use the regulators definition, it is anytime you are earning on two or more levels of distributor sales, so don't be fooled.

The MLM model is good, many companies were not, hence, the poor reputation of the industry as a whole. With close to 60 year history of MLM, many have come and gone, but the fact remains, it is about the only chance you will have to make a significant income if you choose the right company and team. Look for billion dollar industries, look for exclusive product or services, look for stable existing company management, not start ups, choose industries that are not already under the regulators scrutiny, so do your research carefully.

When choosing any business opportunity, don't fall for the mandatory purchase, registration fees, website fees, support fees, etc., any real deal will not charge you to be a representative. If there is a sales kit, then a small fee is justified, but regulators state it should be at cost, so anything that sounds too expensive to start, will not last for it is illegal to charge an unreasonable fee to become a representative, and commissions cannot be largely based on bringing in people, it must be based on retail sales.

Simply put, do your due dilligence, and look for the free no cost or purchase required business opportunities, whether MLM or not, you should never be asked to pay to play. Would you pay to get a job? Then why would you pay to sell for any MLM or Direct Sales Company? You are already putting your time into representing company, so why should you pay anything to make them money? It just does not make any sense to pay excessive fees to join any business, or pay for website and back office support, these are all signs of a weak financial position of company, so BEWARE.

Good luck to all, Mike
  11. Casper

Casper New Member

Quoting: mentoru2successHi Casper !
    You have the right mind set for Global Resorts and would do well. I have had various businesses for almost 14 years and have spent tens of thousands in marketing various opportunities. I am currently and ebay power seller as well. In that time I have never seen a business like this before and I knew better to jump on board while it is on the ground floor. This marketing arm is new but the company behind the product is 21 years. I actually was going to join with another travel membership just for the travel before I found Global Resorts. I researched Global Resorts network and various teams for three months because it seemed almost too good to be true. I had trouble with my payment and the corporate office refunded my money in a 2 days! I wanted to position myself to succeed at this and so wanted to join a team. The best team I found actually spends ten of thousands in various advertising campaigns and rotates the leads and sales that come in within the team to help you get started. They have a huge back office with lots resources and mentoring in various web 2.0 methods. How much would $1000 sales change your life ? Oh, and there is that lifetime membership to luxury resorts. A few of my partners are having $20,000 months !
    Yes, I am excited and am glad I made this decision. "Casper" if you need any more info regarding Global Resorts or would like to join a demo I would be happy to help. I am not going to sale you because we are looking for a certain type of person and I have many wanting to join everyday.
    Take care.
    Dan H I'm planing on joining Traverus I can target many different markets using this program & it's low start up cost is very suited me as I'm on a disability support pension as many of the other programs have a fairly pricey start up cost.
  12. BillChechel

BillChechel New Member

Quoting: WARRANTIES4LESSLeverage is the only way to make a significant income in any business due to time constraints of each individual

And this one line is what makes MLM and direct sales network marketing so powerful. You can find a "work at home job" but it will never compare to owning your own business and reaping the huge benefits of residual income.
  13. grnwealth

grnwealth New Member

Listen I believe ANYONE can make money with ANY opportunity. The fact of the matter is if you are a prospecting gizmo or a marketing genius you can sell anything. But for the average person to be successful then need to see the truth. The truth is you need a real stand alone product that has and will sell without the oppty attached to it. You need systems that will help you weed out the weak and the tire kickers and you need a comp plan that pays you hundreds and thousands, not fives and tens. You need to focus on your niche market and exploit the heck out of it!
  14. WARRANTIES4LESS

Interesting,

Most people hate selling, and they hate to be sold, so before you decide to go into any home business, MLM or direct sales, you either have to be a super salesperson, or have a product that is exclusive, super value or needed my the masses.

Without a product that sells itself, most will not succeed. This has been proven over and over again, so don't fall for the income potential hype, check into the product or service and test the waters first, see if you can sell it before you invest a dime, or your valuable time is what I suggest.

Good luck to all, Mike
  15. grnwealth

grnwealth New Member

I 100% agree with Mike. You need a stand alone product that has sold and will continue to sell in the marketplace without the oppty attached to it. So many programs out there have these fictional products just so money can be made. Software or ebooks. And those companies come and go

To make alot of money in this industry you need that stand alone product. You also need a system that helps do one of three things. Either market, prospect, or close. You then focus on the other two using the leverage of the system for the third one. You also need a comp plan that will pay you a minimum of 10k a month. If your not making that full time you have a problem as you are just trading time for money like with a job. Treat it like a business and you will get rewarded treat it like a hobby and you might as well throw your money down the toliet.
  16. ateamfuntimer

ateamfuntimer New Member

Great points. I have been promoting for years that you must have a product that people want at a price that is affordable. Ive also been promoting having an system as well. Its funny that so many are afraid of the word "sales". All life is sales people. Just accept it. The great thing about MLM's, network marketing and direct sales is that we usually have great video presentations as well as amazing websites to do the selling for us. What can separate you from the masses and make you successful is being yourself. People buy from people they like. Its that simple. Develop yourself and people will see the growth and follow you. Also be as real as possible. My best sales always come when I build relationships and not just use sales pitches. Now understand there is a fine line. You have to build a PROFESSIONAL RELATIONSHIP. Talking about the latest movie in the theaters wont make you alot of money. Talk about why you got started in your business. Talk about how you run your day to day operation as well as your successes and failures. As the saying goes "Keep it Real".

I think we have the best opportunities on the market. Ive taken my Coastal opportunity to the next level and even created a free option. That takes all the excuses away. My business partner and I are in the works of even creating a new Coastal Vacations system where you have no monthly website fees. Its the flexibility of MLM , network marketing and direct sales that allows us to do that. If we owned a major corporation we wouldnt have the time or the money to create so many things. As our time is leveraged by having a team as well as our commissions being as high as they are we can focus on other projects and add improvements to the great systems already in place.

If you are truly serious about finding an affordable business opportunity then MLM, network marketing and direct marketing are the way to go. They have products that people want at a price that is competitive and you can make great profits with none of the overhead you would have with a traditional brick and mortar business. So if you are looking come join me and lets build our dreams together as part of the A-Team.

Adam Frederick
    Internet Entrepreneur
    302 613 4632
  17. LauraLicata

LauraLicata New Member

This is a great thread and many interesting points have been made. I am relatively new to this business and have found some success. I totally believe in supporting my downline and I give away my sign ups often so that we all see success.

With all the nonsense and scams out there, as well as people who are not trustworthy, it really helps to be as truthful and honest about your programs.

I love this business though and I hope I will be doing it for many years to come!!

Take care,

Laura
  18. WARRANTIES4LESS

Great thread,

Nice to see the posts here on subject of sales. MLM is a great business model for most, as long as you have a product or service of value, and unfortunately, only about 5% of MLM's can claim this from my research.

If you are going to sell the quality over price, which most MLM's claim, then that product better work and work for the majority of people who try it. This too is not the typical case. With the nutritional and health products, who knows if these overpriced products are as good as they are promoted to be? I have tried them all, and for the life of me, none but one made me feel better, and that is out of hundreds of products I have tried.

When I choose a product, it better be something I can personally state is better than the competition. If it doesn't pass my approval, sorry, I cannot sell it to others, no matter how good the compensation plan may be. Value, especially in a recession rules, and many will unfortunately discover this over the next couple years. I was in several traditional businesses and felt the pain of high inflation, high interest rates and high unemployment, so choose your product or service carefully in these economically challenged times.

What will you eliminate from your life when the sinking economy starts to pinch your families budget? This is the number one question you have to ask yourself before you choose to promote any product or service. If you would cut back on nutritional products, as example, how many others would do the same? This acid test holds true for most people, so ask yourself, what would you eliminate when it came time to pay the rent, mortgage or car payments and little was left?

Good luck to all, Mike
  19. KellyBTTW

KellyBTTW New Member

Quoting: getagripI say avoid MLMs and check out internet marketing
    I agree that internet marketing is the way to go. Trust me, I have tried them all!! I have tried Lead Broker, and it has brought in a little money............but the program that changed my life has been Big Ticket To Wealth. Every one of my mentors has been so helpful, even the CEO and I have talked!!!! How many other internet marketers can say that? [​IMG]
  20. grnwealth

grnwealth New Member

You need to market a product that is not some thinly disguised money game that promotes Ebooks or seminars. You need a real product with real value. Preferably in the direct sales arena opposed to the MLM arena. I think its just as easy to make a $3000 sale as it is a $30 sale when you present the product correctly to a target market.

The Global Resorts Network product is a stand alone product with extreme value that will save the customer tens of thousands over a lifetime. It has sold and will continue to sell without the oppty attached to it. Plus the systems we have here. Where Virtual assts close all our sales is awesome. No prospecting and no cold calling. Just cash the $1000 checks and enjoy the true duplication that happens with a perpetual leverage plan!