Top rated MLM'S

Discussion in 'Network/Multi-level Marketing' started by Casper, Feb 10, 2008.

1. LauraLicata

LauraLicata New Member

I just got started with the company Anndenise is discussing and I'm truly looking forward to working with them. Honestly, I have heard only good things!

Take care,

Laura
  2. CJPPD

CJPPD New Member

Project Payday has worked well for me--I made $100 on the first day and it continues to grow. I recommend it. It has a referral program, as well.
  3. Slimothy

Slimothy New Member

I am sooooo into Personal Development right now it has made such an impact in my life in so many different ways.

I wholeheartedly agree with many of the posts above on the subject of MLM's. There are so many out there ,,,, which ones to choose ..... ?

Well I guess my advice would be one that has something that you truly believe in because your enthusiasm will help "sell" the idea.

I am no sales person which is why when I signed on to this Network Marketing business I chose to lead by example.

I definitely agree with the point mentioned about helping your downline and even to the extent of giving them some of your leads. I am not out there to just increase my own quality of life but to help help others improve there's too.

The company I refer to is Success University. If anyone has seen "The Secret" then they already have an inkling of what this company is about ... but there is so much more.

Not every MLM is for everyone .... when I started Success University I wasn't doing it for the 'business' side of things .. .I found I spent way more than the $50 a month on just personal development books alone so thought well I could get alot more for my money by joining them ... then I found out about the business side of it where by introducing others to join I could get paid for it. Now it pays for itself and more.

what a WIN WIN situation [​IMG]

I now spend my time helping others to achieve there own self development and improve on their quality of life.

"KNOWLEDGE is power" -sir Francis Bacon ... one of my favourite quotes I thought I'd share with you.

"Intelligence plus character - that is the goal of true education" ~Martin Luther King Jr

Well I'm sure this is not my last post in this thread so I'll leave it right there.

Good luck to everyone.

Slim.
  4. mentoru2success

mentoru2success New Member

Global Resorts Network

Global Resorts is the business that I promote. it has a great stand alone product that has been marketed for almost 22 years.

You are compensated $1000 for everyone that you bring in. Than you leverage the efforts of your partners by receiving another $1000 when they bring someone in.
  5. jpolito830

jpolito830 New Member

Criticisms have been raised against MLM programs for being cult-like in nature. Some MLM programs feature intense motivational programs, which can be hard to distinguish from cult propaganda. So-called corporate cults are businesses whose techniques to gain associate commitment and loyalty are in some ways similar to those used by traditional cults. Amway associates are sometimes cited as an example of such devotion
  6. WARRANTIES4LESS

WARRANTIES4LESS New Member

Cults,

Yes, that is old school MLM, as in Amway and all that copied this model, but I see less and less of this over the years as the internet has allowed people to research companies more thoroughly than when all you had was meetings to learn of a company and products.

Amway was the example of how cult like meetings were to be run. I remember well the first time I was hit with going to Amway meeting, it was a BIG secret, they wouldn't mention Amway, just all the name brand products they were promoting, so it sounded more legitimate. lol

Well, as a study, I went to many Amway meetings and no doubt about it, most were there just to be there, they had no guests, just wanted to belong to a large group of wishful dreamers hoping to be motivated into becoming successful with no actual work. I learned a lot at these meetings about human nature, and how little most work at any MLM business other than attend meetings and purchase all of the support and training materials hyped at these meetings. So in the end, it was the meetings that were generating the most income for a few, not selling soap.

The one thing that always amazed me at these meetings were that how professional everyone was dressed, that impressed me, and it was by design. Looking at all these people you would think they were all making big money, but you go to the parking lot of hotel and you saw a couple luxury cars, and all the rest were junkers, a dead giveaway that most were earning less than they were burning trying. Yes, I sensed a cult like feel to meetings, but those were the early days in MLM, and many operated the same as Amway, and some were very successful, but most were not.

Success to all, Mike
  7. BHP

BHP New Member

Let me tell y'all a little story. My wife and I were conned into going to one of these mlm 'meetings', and the entire message was 'you're going to be a millionaire', with no work. Ordinarily that would be a red flag, but the product seemed very good (travel), and the member benefits as well. We were promised a 25% commission of all travel booked through us on our web site. Two months into it, we learned that it was actually 25% of 25%. (For all you older wiser folks out there who are knowingly nodding their heads, bear in mind that we're young and prone to learning that hard way) We learned that we personally would have to sell around $11,000 worth of travel to even break even. If we signed up someone, they would have to sell $30,000 a month for the commissions we earned to make one monthly payment. I know these points have already been hashed out, but here are some truths of mlms like the one we were dumb enough to join

-97% failure rate ($ loss)
    -you have to sell memberships to a bunch of people to make any money - you can't make $$ by casually selling product.

So here's the question in the whole thing. Do you want to make money selling memberships to a bunch of people, when you know that 97 of 100 of them will lose money and be out by the first year? Do you want that on your concience? When we thought there was money in it without selling memberships, we were all for it. Now, we're leaving.
    Think of an mlm as a service you are paying for. If you're not getting a return, run away fast. In mlm, if 97% of people are not getting a return, sign up if you dare.
  8. Casper

Casper New Member

LauraLicata: I just got started with the company Anndenise is discussing and I'm truly looking forward to working with them. Honestly, I have heard only good things!

Take care,

Laura What's the company that Anndenise is talking about could you send me a link?.
  9. WARRANTIES4LESS

WARRANTIES4LESS New Member

BHP is correct, you have to live and learn, and for those who are still learning, this is a good lesson to read. If the money being earned is just to introduce other members, forget it, most will fail, and yes, 97% is close to accurate as you can get, most fail in all businesses, but without a valid product of value, I would bet the percentage of failures is closer to 99.9%.

Success to all, Mike
  10. timflowers

timflowers New Member

Be careful here. First, you've got to pick a business that you're both excited about and comfortable with. You may need to try and fail at a few companies before you find your "home".

MLM's are absolutely not scams, but they aren't for everyone. You've got to be willing to talk it up and work at it everyday for months before you see any results. So why bother?

Because with other types of direct sales, you only make money on your personal sales. You stop selling, your income stops. Yes, you can see big money faster, but you're still on a treadmill like at a plain old job.

With mlm, if you keep at it, eventually you'll build up a team, your downline, and then your income begins to grow exponentially. That $10 commission check becomes $50, then $250, then $1000, and then one month it suddenly jumps to $5000, all without any additional time or effort on your part.

That's the power of mlm. Sadly, 97% of the people who join mlm's quit long before the exponential growth begins.

Tim Flowers
  11. easierway

easierway New Member

Hi Casper,

Did you find what you were looking for yet?

I have been in several MLM companies myself, and the biggest issues I have run into is poor support from the upline, products are too expensive, or you are forced to talk to family and friends that you have already talked to before about something else.

That is one of the reasons I have turned to the internet to find people that are looking for what I have to offer. This way I don't have to cold call, and I don't have to talk to friends and family, unless I want to.
  12. Gcmaupin

Gcmaupin Guest

When searching for any MLM opportunity I first check out MLM Watch dog the guy isnt some hater and he does his home work
  13. Sarasvati

Sarasvati New Member

How long have you been with the business? How is it working out for you?
  14. ghostdancer98

ghostdancer98 New Member

I am with Members Only Resort Vacation Club and Fortune. Like them both. Not hard to sell, With MOR you can sell just memberships or you can sell the business end of it. With Fortune, it is a little different and is a true network marketing company. But, you are not actually selling a product you have to inventory. You are selling something they already have. Its hard to explain with out sounding like I am trying to sell it to you. I am new here and don't want to cross the line of trying to market my business.
  15. JoelCowen

JoelCowen New Member

Honestly the only thing that matters is the leadership and integrity of the company. Who cares about the comp plan. Who cares about what they sell or offer. If you learn how to market your MLM business online and build an online mlm business none of the above matters.

Joel
  16. JoelCowen: Honestly the only thing that matters is the leadership and integrity of the company. Who cares about the comp plan. Who cares about what they sell or offer. If you learn how to market your MLM business online and build an online mlm business none of the above matters.
    Interesting

With all due respect, you can't be serious about who cares what you sell or offer? The product or service is what brings back repeat business, and if the value and quality is there, it can be sustained repeat orders, as in, residual commissions, but if not, forget it, it makes no difference how good the leadership is or how much integrity leaders have at company, it will die.

After all, who has integrity if they are selling crap products or lousy overpriced services? It all comes down to the product and service, ask anyone, especially in a deep recession where saving money is more important than ever. Customers look at the product or service when they make a purchasing decision, not the leadership or integrity of company. This matters, but true customers look at value and quality first and foremost in my opinion.

I will agree about who cares about compensation plan remark, but no way will I agree about the product or service not mattering. It is hard enough for most to sell, so forget it if a product is crap and overpriced, no one could sell it, and without a sale, success is simply impossible, leadership and integrity and meaningless if no sales are being made IMHO.

Good luck to all,
  17. Casper

Casper New Member

Trivita has really got me tempted to join as they have a wide selection of products & I would actually use some of them myself & I really like the cooperative marketing plan it works on, It's such a shame that they are not here in Australia yet but all I can do is hope it will be here soon.
  18. billiebjosey

billiebjosey New Member

Whatever MLM you decide...make sure to follow a proven system that gets results and follow it to a tee! But no matter what your sponsor tells you about your business....Build your downline online...No more meeting, parties, and in homes(just my opinion)