Top Social Networking Sites

Discussion in 'General Marketing' started by sjames23, Dec 11, 2008.

1. sjames23

sjames23 New Member

I have used tons of these sites to bring a consistent flow of targeted leads into my online businesses. Use them and you will reap the same rewards. I listed tons of them.

Social Networking Sites
  2. Seth

Seth New Member

Wow man that's quite a lot..

Aa of now im only using 3 social sites my space , zenzuu and 6dgr ..

anyway which are your top picks?
  3. getagrip

getagrip Gold Member

I think that its best to use the top PR ones. Unfortunately, some of them are starting to crack down on internet marketers...
  4. Newbie Shield

Newbie Shield Gold Member

Hi sjames23,

That's a good-sized list.

However, many of the sites you've listed are essentially worthless from a marketing perspective such as (if anyone ever figures out how to make use of that one, let me know).

Which platforms have you found to be particularly useful?

~Newbie Shield~
  5. DrivingTraffic

DrivingTraffic New Member

That is a rather large list! One thing to consider is the amount of time you may put forth trying to be apart of all of those sites when only a handful take most of the market share.
  6. VictoriaNTC

VictoriaNTC Silver Member

I would like to hear more from others too!
    Thank you for the list!

7. JeffCasmer

JeffCasmer New Member

Great list...thanks for sharing...

Take care
    Jeff Casmer
  8. Julsy

Julsy New Member

OMG are you telling us that you have joined and keep up with all those sites? How is that even possible? I haven't even heard of most of those. I personally use Myspace and Facebook for personal use and Yuwie and ZenZuu for business use and feel that ZenZuu has the greatest payout potential of all the ones I have ever looked into, they pay-out 80% of all advertising moneys generated from the site!