Totally Lost!!

Discussion in 'Coastal Vacations' started by blackm, Sep 6, 2007.

1. blackm

blackm New Member

[​IMG]I joined Coastal with great expectations but with the wrong director. Now I have very little money left and releases for all 3 levels, but don't really know what to do with them. I sent him money and he sent me the releases, but I have to send off for the packages myself. If I send off and get a LI, and get my directors number, can I sell a L3 since I have the release but haven't bought the package? I joined the offical call center with Coastal, and he helped (ha!) set me up with some click on ads with Google. Before I knew it, and before I knew what I was doing, I had a large bill with Google Ads and with COA. This was almost a year ago and I haven't done anything since. I know that there is still hope but I'm just totally lost and don't know where to start. Any suggestions?
  2. luvtravel

luvtravel New Member

What you need to do is get with a Director who will sell you the actual package, during training the first 2 sales goes to the Director who IS coaching and training you! That is the way to start this business any other way is bogus!

Which package would you like to buy from me?

Terri
  3. jnapier

jnapier New Member

Sorry to hear about your experience Blackm.

A big clue to you should have been that you had to send for and buy your memberships.

The releases you have are invalid and you'll have to start over with a director who will sell you the memberships.

No, you can not get a member number by buying a L1 membership and sell L3 releases. 1) The shipping center will not recognize your release as official - they are sending back orders that are not official. 2) You'd be participating in the same activities that caused you to have a bad experience.

It's VERY IMPORTANT to work with a director who is running their business correctly. Most of the people who are doing these activities are exposing their lack of success and generally do not last long for the same reason you mentioned. It can be expensive to run a Coastal Business...When you don't have direction from a director who has the experience to help you.

Jay NaPier
    Platinum Director
    Coastal Vacations
  4. rhondap

rhondap New Member

I am sorry to hear of your unfortunate experience.

Jay is right though.

Without the proper start and training yourself everyone you attempt to bring in or do bring in will feel just as you do. You can't expect soneone to follow you if you have no direction yourself.

You must come in the right way- hook up with a Director who will work with you and assist you in getting properly trained and released. I would say to stay plugged into the Official system and their training it has been wonderful for me.

Good luck,
  5. decker2006

decker2006 New Member

This theme always resurfaces every couple of months. Coastal is a great business but some so called directors ruin the good name with some unscrupulous practices. Unfortunately, you have come across someone like that. There ARE options for you. When you say the official call center, what do you mean by that? That could determine which direction you need to take. If you want to discuss this in further detail, feel free to give me a call.

Again and again, we see the importance of hooking up with a director who will train you, spend time with you during your first two sales, and then continue to be a team member down the road. That is the recipe for success. So many directors make the sale and then are no where to be found. It is so important to research and ask the right questions before making a decision on which director to go to.
  6. opendomain

opendomain New Member

just out of curiosity how much did you deal out money wise?
  7. hsimpsonjr

hsimpsonjr Silver Member

BlackM,
    please let us know what call center you are talking about. There is NO "official" call center so whoever got you on that lied to you about that. There are several of us on this forum who are in the WeCloseYourSales.com call center and it works great but we are a team just like any other team. We are not officially endorsed by the BOD because NO team ever is so there can't be an "official" call center. Let us know what group this is.
  8. netresult

netresult Member

Grubby organisation ripping off innocent hopefuls as usual.

The archetypal greedy MLM vortex feeding itself on well meaning punters' investments to feather their unhealthy nests.

Most of this rubbishy ,scammy, drivel can be obtained for free on the internet.
  9. moneyinmypocket

moneyinmypocket New Member

[Post deleted - Admin]
  10. rhondap

rhondap New Member

Here we go again. [​IMG]
  11. opendomain

opendomain New Member

Sounds like bad blood.
  12. hsimpsonjr

hsimpsonjr Silver Member

I guess we're lucky it doesn't happen more than it does. For the most part this forum is an awesome place. Hey money in my pocket, it's great you are having success with GRN but this is not the place to talk GRN. This is a Coastal forum so no thanks on the GRN talk. Sorry you feel like you have to come here to recruit. I guess your not having any luck in your regular form of marketing but your post won't be here much longer anyway. Good luck in your business but please don't try to discourage people from Coastal just because you weren't successful with it.
  13. moneyinmypocket

Harold,
    I do certainly apologize that you're taking my reality and turning into a recruiting ploy. I do however see what you're saying and tried to simply delete/edit my post but it doesn't seem possible.
    I'll leave it to a mod to delete my post.

PS. Again, this is reality. Just because you belong to a company doesn't mean it's a good company. I've heard a ton of negative feedback about the company from members, so I was just assuring the original poster that it wasn't just "them", but the fact that they ended up with a dead-beat sponsor (obviously). Also, this forum is not just for the pumping of your business, is it? Isn't it also here to discuss the downfalls of the businesses being discussed?
    Anyways, again, if my original post which you determine to be bashing your company to recruit people to mine can be deleted, then it will. Too bad that you're trying to keep the thread one-sided though, it's not really fair to researchers, is it?
  14. rhondap

rhondap New Member

Quoting: moneyinmypocketPS. Again, this is reality. Just because you belong to a company doesn't mean it's a good company. I've heard a ton of negative feedback about the company from members, so I was just assuring the original poster that it wasn't just "them", but the fact that they ended up with a dead-beat sponsor (obviously). Also, this forum is not just for the pumping of your business, is it? Isn't it also here to discuss the downfalls of the businesses being discussed?
    Anyways, again, if my original post which you determine to be bashing your company to recruit people to mine can be deleted, then it will. Too bad that you're trying to keep the thread one-sided though, it's not really fair to researchers, is it?

The bolded can be said about any company even yours. There is good and bad in any company.

We are here in this forum to HELP each other in any way we can.

Those of us who are here are happy, excited and having success. There are success stories and failures in every company. One person may have been a failure in Company A but may move to Company B and become successful, it happens all the time.
  15. hsimpsonjr

hsimpsonjr Silver Member

Terry,
    here is the problem. You say it isn't fair to prospects who are researching Coastal. As you well know, there are plenty of places to find people complaining about every business, including yours. Just type in the company of choice and negative beside it and hit search so anyone can find the down side of any business if they choose without you coming in here and promoting GRN. Yes, that is what you are doing.

Quoting: moneyinmypocketI have a bunch of ex-coastal members on my team who were VERY happy to find a business with ethics, training, mentorship, an amazing lifelong product AND a killer compensation plan. Many who never sold one Coastal membership are earning a consistent $1000-$5000/week.

That is obviously promoting GRN. This is a place for people who are looking into Coastal to get information from COASTAL MEMBERS, not disgruntled former Coastal members or people who know a disgruntled Coastal member. We won't go to your GRN thread so please stay out of our Coastal area. Thanks, Terry.
  16. moneyinmypocket

Stay out of our coastal area.....

ok. I'll stay away. Best of luck to you AND your prospects!

PS. Strangest thing, I can access and edit every post of mine here EXCEPT the one you thought I was using to prospect. Sorry, a mod will need to delete it.
  17. wapahm

wapahm New Member

blackm
    I don't know who this so called director is that you sign up with, but I'd like for you to make his name known to BOD!!
    and sue him for your money back!!!

I don't know if this guy/gal is a real member or not,
    sounds like someone running a scam

When you joined Coastal, you should have received a Coastal Package with membership cards for travel discounts, complimentary vacation vouchers, condo order forms, etc... and of course direction.

Don't give up on Coastal or yourself.
    There are several directors in this forum that would be happy to help you out.
    Give one of us a call or give each of us a call

Do as Rhonda has suggested and listen in on the Director's Discovery calls
    602-294-3000 pin 1103#
    Mon. - Thurs. @ 9:00 p.m. EST.

check out www.coastalincome dot com/sample
    to see exactly what you should have received when you joined.
    This will also give you more detailed product information.

one last thing:
    never,never,never give up!!
  18. hsimpsonjr

hsimpsonjr Silver Member

Terry,
    the reason you can't edit that post is you waited to long to change it. All posts will let you edit if you do it within a certain time limit. Otherwise they become permanent. I don't know what the time limit is. Vishal would have to answer. By the way, the only "mod" is the owner of the forum, Vishal.
  19. blackm

blackm New Member

I don't understand why you would say the director's releases wouldn't be legit. Other people sent theirs in with their money and received the packages. They just didn't recieve any help from him. He is still continuing to do business and I would think that others would have complained if they hadn't been able to purchase their packages, he has recuited several several people! I suppose some people early in before he got too busy did receive help with their first few calls, but I asked him several times and even told him I would compensate him if needed, although he said it wasn't necessary, he just never got around to helping me with the calls. I just had so much money rapped up in the package and advertising I never got around to purchasing the package. I do plan on sending it in now and seeing what happens.

My question to all is: If I send in my money and receive my package, and my director's number for a LI, and I have a L3 release but haven't bought the package, can I buy a L3 with my LI number? Do you get a different directors number for every level that you purchase or do you just use the same number to order all three?

I am wanting to start off with some retail sells to try and get the bills paid from when I got mixed up with him off, and begin again trying the correct way. I will be prepared as a director before I try to recruit anyone, but I will listen to the package calls and learn about them before I even try to sell them retail. I am watching the forum closely and researching everyone's websites to make a more intelligent decision this time before I make a decision to do anything. I've learned my lesson. I will try and pick the mentor I feel is right for me and can help me succeed the best. I believe in Coastal and feel it's a good product even if I got involved in a bad way.

Oh, the call center I was talking about was the COA (I believe) was the name. I really liked the back office and the automated telephone system, but with no money coming in I couldn't afford to keep it.
  20. jnapier

jnapier New Member

Quoting: blackmMy question to all is: If I send in my money and receive my package, and my director's number for a LI, and I have a L3 release but haven't bought the package, can I buy a L3 with my LI number? Do you get a different directors number for every level that you purchase or do you just use the same number to order all three?

Oh, the call center I was talking about was the COA (I believe) was the name. I really liked the back office and the automated telephone system, but with no money coming in I couldn't afford to keep it.

If you send in an order without a member number, this will set off a red flag. If you send in an order for a L3 membership and you do not have a L3 membership, this will set off a red flag.

The COA is the Official Coastal Vacations Vendor for Websites. They do not provide a call center. The do provide a toll free voice mail system, but they offer several options to allow smaller budgets.

Jay NaPier
    Platinum Director
    Coastal Vacations