Traffic Exchange Websites

Discussion in 'Website Promotion' started by PeterMFL, Nov 26, 2013.

1. PeterMFL

PeterMFL Active Member

Does anyone have any traffic exchange websites that are free to sign up and then you can get credits from viewing other peoples advertisements for a certain period of time?

2. AllanJames

AllanJames New Member

There are a ton of them (just gooogle 'free safelists' or 'free traffic exchanges) - but they tend to be a bit of a waste of time.

They are not a source of the all essential BUYER traffic and conversions to sale (or people joining you) are horrendously low ( 5% would be the max, and it's normally much lower than that) that making progress is like watching grass grow.

Bad for conversions, bad for your belief in your offer(s) and bloody frustrating all round. :(

You would be better to buy good targeted traffic and dump it into a high converting sales funnel.

3. Rob Fore

Rob Fore New Member

About seven years ago we jumped on the "traffic exchange" bandwagon and spent about three years off and on building out a DOWNLINE in each network to earn free traffic credits when the team did the actual clicking around - which, today, now pays off HUGE dividends... as I can send an email to my team of 191,000 once a week and pretty much run uninterrupted ads all the time.

That being said... in the beginning... whew! Lots of work for very little return.

Most are clicking just to earn credits to display their sites to people who are just clicking to display their sites... etc., etc., and no one is really interested in any of the sites they are clicking on.

I would not do it again, personally.

Patrick likes this.
  4. talfighel

talfighel Silver Member

The best way to know yourself if it will work for you or not is to do this:

Join a program and buy as many credits as possible. There are a few "famous" traffic exchange companies out there.

There is one that has 200,000 credits for $700. I would buy it and when you have this on, place your link and ad and then give it all the time it needs to see whether you are getting results or not.

With 200,000 credits, you can get anywhere between 50-1000 clicks per day. Let your ad run for as long as your credits run out and at the end, see if that was the way to go for you.

5. Bob81

Bob81 New Member

I have tried many traffic exchanges, including a few that were top rated and have had little success with them. Not worth the effort. I would rather recommend paid advertising on PTC (Paid-to-Click) sites.

6. NetMoneyMaking

NetMoneyMaking New Member

There are many of them but i can recommend Easyhits4u, it;s one of the best if not the best traffic exchange. They give 1:1 ratio and you can exchange your credits for text of banner impressions.

7. OmarS.K

OmarS.K Member

Yes you have countless of traffic exchange website you can sign up for free but if you upgrade your membership, you can get more great results and the best one source for me when i come with traffic exchange game is Trafficbar.com

8. OmarS.K

OmarS.K Member

These days internet has emerged as both, a market and hub for marketing. Unlike the ‘brick and mortar’ world where large manufacturers manage to squeeze out the market bases of smaller companies, the internet provides haven like the free traffic exchange. Traffic exchange websites are extremely useful for online marketers who do not have big advertising budget to compete with large corporations.

9. DigiMart

DigiMart New Member

With the traffic exchange's auto surf feature and just random ip i think it's not worth it to even try using a traffic exchange to build traffic on a website.

10. I have used traffic swarm but the quality is not quite there. It might be useful for some types of prospecting.

11. payment proof

payment proof Active Member

Traffic exchanges tend to bring very low quality traffic in my opinion.

It's more about quality than quantity. ;)

12. Parent at work

Parent at work New Member

i have use 2 that have work pretty good for me easyhit4u and toptiertraffic, hope this helps best of luck

13. payment proof

payment proof Active Member

How did you find the quality of traffic? What type of conversion rates were you seeing?

Thanks.

14. Parent at work

Parent at work New Member

Taking into consideration that what i was offering was a design for a traffic exchange, the quality of traffic is pretty good since the people on those site is the people that need or want that service. conversions that will be harder to answer i only track the link using bitlink to see where i get more traffic not my convertion rate thats how i know those 2 site work better for me than traffic monsoon and teracingleague. in one month i got 20 sales and that was using the free options just exchanging clicks. that pretty good considering i didnt invest anything just a maybe 30 minutes a day.