Traffic

Discussion in 'Profit Lance' started by knicky, Apr 28, 2008.

1. knicky

knicky New Member

Hi guys, have any of you ever heard of Bux3 or Clicksense? I'm still pretty new at this stuff, but it seems to me to be a cheap way of getting traffic to your site. You can also earn a few quid by clicking on the featured ads yourself. Usually a penny a click, so it isnt going to make you rich. New ads appear every day. You get access to more ads if you upgrade to premium. Works out at around a ??5 to upgrade I think. I would just like to ask any of our more experienced players, if this sounds like a good idea to earn a few quid, and advertise your own site on the cheap.

Cheers guys

Nick

2. knicky

knicky New Member

Well it seemed to do the trick, the high volume of traffic I created by advertsing with clicksense, has put me in 5th position in a normal google search. Ok, you have to type 'weight loss tips1' to bring it up, and not many would type that, but it gives me the motivation to create a proper website, with a more generic title.

Still struggling with cloaking affilate links though. Can anyone help me with that?

3. Hemjoe

Hemjoe Member

Okay,

Thanks for the heads up on clicksense i will have to look into that, i had never heard of it before you mentioned it, a typical example of you learn new things everyday:p

as for cloaking affiliate links, there is a method of doing this in the profit lance course under the tips and tricks. But i purchased mikes new software and that makes the whole process a lot easier [​IMG]