traffic

Discussion in 'Search Engine Optimization (SEO)' started by lazie199, Jul 13, 2009.

1. elle14 New Member

It takes a lot effort and you need some determination to target your high traffic. In short, forus more on offpage optimization. But be sure you are following the right process. Keep on building quality links with your target keyword.
  2. TwrPowerTeam New Member

Video's And More Video's, Promote yourself and your company on youtube. Use Facebook and Twitter, these are all free and are Massive traffic generators.

I would stay away from safelists and Traffic Exchanges because for the time you spend it is just not worth it. Besides we are only on there to promote our business.

Get out and give Business cards out. Post Flyers etc.

Hope this helps
    Blaine
  3. Neodarth New Member

video sindication is a good way to get traffic, not just from youtube. But blip.tv, viddler, dayly motion among others.
    You can submit your videos from TubeMogul a pretty neat tool who publish your videos to many sites.
  4. AndreyW New Member

If you want to increase you website traffic, the only way you can do this quick and effective, is using keywords that are specific to the website main theme. In this way, you target specific search queries, what makes possibility to get a click on your website higher.

So if you have a energy related website, there is no point to use general keywords, as "energy" or "electricity". Because there are hundreds of millions of webpages that have this words. And if your website has a page rank less than 10, it will just get lost in search results and their will never be a click from the search engine.

Example: there is a purpose to increase traffic of a webpage http://energysupply.biz/add-url-energy-directory.html from the energy oriented companies.

There is no use to write "submit URL for FREE!!!!!!!"
    We write "add energy URL for free", "add electricity supplier for free to Energy Directory"
    It is also useful to add words as "Microseismic Company" or "Vacuum Oil Filter Machine" - specific words that are included in the directory.

Only some thousands are writing "Microseismic Company" and people, who are looking for this are really looking for microseismic companies. This way there is a chance for a website with PR 3.

If you add a word "Lubricant Oil Regeneration" to your keywords, there is a chance, that there will be a click one your website. To the webpage with PR less than 10 and with keywords "Submit URL" - there will never be a click!

This way chance to get a click from a search engine is more than 0.
  5. potsyn Guest

Social bookmarking (stumbleupon, reddit, digg, delicious, slashdot, mixx, propeller) and social networking (facebook, twitter, tagged, friendster, multiply) are great source of traffic.
  6. soloads New Member

Write quality articles and build backlinks from High PR related sites. Social Networking, email marketing, forum and blog commenting with anchor texts and buy real traffic.
  7. HarryJackson New Member

Social Media sites are now become one of the most effective source of getting free traffic.
  8. talfighel Silver Member

There are so many ways that you can drive traffic to your site but the KEY here is to do something each day.

You can write one article per day
    You can add keywords to your PPC ads
    You can post in forums.

There are so many ways to drive traffic to your site.

Again, the key here is to do small things everyday that will bring you to your goal.

Never quit is also important and staying persistent is critical too.

Tal
  9. vemma New Member

The goal for Internet Marketing should be SEO. Blogging, articles are all good but working on a web site which will be attracting specific leads is the goal. Once it gets in the list of 20 web sites in the search engine - it will generate passive leads lifetime which doesn't require any further participation.

good info guys,
  10. ryanbiddulph New Member

Write blog posts, articles, make videos, visit blogs and comment, use twitter and Facebook to network, visit forums. These are a few of the things which I do to drive traffic.

Aim to provide at least one blog post on a daily basis. Promote it on twitter and Facebook.

Most of all, network. Make friends and people will be likely to share your stuff with their networks, expanding your presence.
  11. wrlawrence New Member

That's what I love about Site Build It. They teach you how to make a site that gets your free targeted traffic. Complete tools and Hosting. The Brainstormer tool helps you select key words that are in high demand and profitable so that your content will succeed with the search engines. I believe in getting free traffic the old fashion way, Work with alot of great content that people are searching for and tons of backlinks that you got on your own by applying to directories, writting articles, posting in forums, social bookmarking etc.
  12. Richard Arendt New Member

I tend to use Article Marketing. To save me time I use Article submission software and have my articles written for me.
  13. easy cash New Member

You need good onsite / On page SEO as well as OFF page SEO, I have achieved good local results with just on page Optimisation.

I would suggest On page first, give it a few weeks and see the results, then add off page/Article/blogs/Video etc
  14. Thanks for a list..!! And Social bookmarking is best way to get traffic..!!
  15. profitgenie New Member

Hi lazie

As everyone here is saying you need to get backlinks to your site. But even more important is to get quality content out there with relevant keywords. That way if people are actually searching on your keywords and you have quality related content I can personally guarantee you will get tons of traffic.
    Start with a quality keyword specific article, turn it into a video, from video turn it into a podcast, if it qualifies turn it into a press release. This can all be gotten out of one article. And submit to social bookmarking sites, article directories, video sites,rss sites, web 2.0, your own blogs/website. And then repeat.

Jamie
  16. HarryJackson New Member

I think Social Media Sites are the best free source of getting traffic towards the sites.
  17. fixaprob New Member

There are some tips to get traffic

Use SEO
    Link Exchange
    social bookmarking
  18. ucoxganteng New Member

USE PPC
    LINK EXCHANGE
    SOCIAL BOOKMARKING

TRY IT
  19. wrlawrence New Member

I like to keep things simple and built my business on a limited budget. That means I needed free traffic and to rank well with the search engines. I have to write a lot of keyword focused pages that wow my visitors and get back links from several diverse sources such as directories, articles, forums, blogs etc. More Traffic means more $
  20. fixaprob New Member

Here are some tips to get tarffic to your website:-

1.Directory submission
    2.Blog comments
    3.forum posting
    4.Article submission
    5.social bookmarking