traffic

Discussion in 'Search Engine Optimization (SEO)' started by lazie199, Jul 13, 2009.

1. Ron S New Member

1. KEYWORD OPTIMIZATION
    2. LINK BUILDING
    3. META TAG
    4. IMAGE ALT TAGS
    5. SITE MAP
    6. SOCIAL NETWORKING
    7. SOCIAL BOOKMARKING
    8. PARTICIPATE ONLINE FORUMS
    9. TEST YOUR WEBSITE
    10. Submit URL
  2. villasana New Member

I think that the best way is the way where you are comfortable with and have some techniques.

For example to get traffic from traffic exchanges the best way is to promote ways to get traffic instead of your referral link.

To get traffic from safelist the best way is to send 20,000 emails on a daily basis instead of 500.

Hope this help
    Regards
    Luis
  3. onlinepayday New Member

generating backlinks is very good, also content is also very good like many have stated but getting it out there is key, unless it's like writing the answer to cancer and then keeping it under your bed. There are sites out there that will help you do that, just google free blog/website pinging service.

The best traffic advise would be this however, be consistent. When one begins worry about marketing results that one may end up quiting or perhaps even worse. Results will happen, thats a true golden promise BUT will only happen to one who stays consistent.

To Your Success,
    Alex
  4. watto123 New Member

I agree with last poster - Keep with it.

Someone told me once it can take up to 60 days for all your handwork to start paying off.
    This can get de-moralising as we are led to believe by reading the hype that all this is easy and quick.

Well from experience it's not.

Pick one or two methods and stick with them - do not chop and change or you will not get the benefit from your work.

Good Luck...
  5. sunnyblue New Member

I believe that traffic from article directories and forums are targeted traffic, I do submit articles my self, I take help of a paid writer but for forum posting I take help of a forum posting service provider, I think it is not too costly for me and it saves lots of time also.
  6. sunnyblue New Member

Well, I would say that research some low competitive keyword, write articles, do on-page seo, some low competitive keywords can rank without link building also.
  7. jamess Member

Article submission, create blogs and update with fresh content this will work..
  8. Steps to Improve your Internet Presence

Offer free, original, and quality content on your site
    Get more back links on your website as this may help to increase the traffic.
    Focus your content on keywords related to your topic
    Use social media
    Advertise your presence
    Give freebies
    Use all of free techniques to increase traffic to your website (USFreeads, twitter, bloggvertise, drop flyers, chat rooms, forums, Youtube, Myspace and Google Groups.)