Travel Business Opportunities

Discussion in 'Network/Multi-level Marketing' started by Kritter, Jan 19, 2008.

1. cgmom

cgmom New Member

Lol! Looks like the word has finally gotten out about Traverus! I have been happier with Traverus than any other home businesses I have tried (and believe me I have tried a few)! I wish you the best of luck in your search! You will find what you are looking for; just don't give up and be willing to work and you will be successful!

Much Sucess!
  2. Mermaid

Mermaid New Member

I was wondering if there is anyone here from the UK using any of these companies?

I'm from Scotland and am not sure if these companies operate out of the UK, but i am very interested in setting myself up.

Does Traverus only do the Holland/America cruises? Or does it offer other choices? For customers i mean.

Thanks

Lucy
  3. emmjay

emmjay New Member

Hello Lucy,
    Traverus also uses Royal Carribean.There is actually a members cruise of the Mediterranean this year sailing out of Barcelona.I know there are members in the UK as I hear them on the conference calls.There is 1 member that I have heard on some of our team calls as well,Diane I believe.
  4. cfere

cfere New Member

Lucy, you can book any cruise line for customers. You'll have to look at the schedules. It is in the training, as we discussed this weekend. I hope to hear from you.
  5. Mermaid

Mermaid New Member

Thanks,

I'm researching it all properly before i make a commitment.

I will be getting back to you chris. [​IMG]

Lucy
  6. takla

takla New Member

Hi everyone
    I am new here. I am from Toronto Canada and looking to invest in Traverus. This company seems to be more US than the rest of the world. I tried booking a few trips for research and gives everyting in US dollars. Can someone throw some light on the opportunity presented by traverus in canada? Also how does the recruitment part work as i am least interested in it and would only like to do te travel part.

Thanks
  7. westfam11

westfam11 Member

Hello takla and welcome.

I am with Traverus. I am not from Canada so I can't answer that part of the question.

But I can answer the recruitment part. The answer is you do not have to recruit, you are able to just do the travel agent part. In fact, we have a great new web portal that gives us more of the commissions. If you would like to see my portal please pm me and I will send you the website so you can compare the prices with other on-line prices.

Thanks,
    Becky West
  8. biju708

biju708 New Member

takla, I'm in Europe and I have the same advantages with Traverus as the US people. Yes the Travel engine is in US dollars but that's the only thing. You can still book travel in fact I use it all the time for my company trips and prices are lower than those of our former travel agent.

Regarding the recruiting part, you can opt not to use that option however I recommend you look into it as well since you can break even in less than a month and start running at a profit quickly. Even if you decide that you want to give the travel booking a short break money will keep coming in. Have a look at the traverus-team website to find out how easy it is to recruit.
  9. mentoru2success

mentoru2success New Member

GRN TEAM BUILDER
    There a lot of people asking question about this system as well so thought I would give my two cents.
    My review of GRN team builder is good so far due to their automation. I did not understand really what people would be getting with their "virtual assistant."
    So I first opted in and requested a call back and I actually got a call back from a live person within 10 minutes. I think this is good because no matter what you are doing your prospects are getting a call while your website is still fresh on their mind. I decided to order the site to look more into what they offer.
    1. The site allows you to personally brand yourself rather than
    someone else. You have an option to put your own video on the
    capture page.
    2. GRN Team builder also allows you to to turn on or off the virtual
    assistant feature.
    3. It gives a free ebook " Its Only Easy If you Know the Truth"
    that gives prospects an incentive to opt in.
    4. Some of the pages are a little over the top but each page
    encourages prospects to take action.
    5. The tools that this system offers is advertising tracking, statistics,
    autoresponders and more.
    They also offer grnforcoop for leads but I rather use free
    advertising techniques as we teach our partners as well.
    I will keep everyone updates with this system .
    Dan H
    I will let
  10. web20mentor

web20mentor New Member

One of my students actually has a killer Online Travel Business. She will actually put you into her mastermind where you get FREE training from her group on how to get leads without spending ANY MONEY.

None of that "automated" stuff. Live, one on one training. She sticks with you until you GET RESULTS.

She may not be the biggest earner, but she has the lowest group fail rate.

Can't beat that. She is a great girl too. The real deal, if you know what I mean. She is a very inspirational girl.

Let me know if you want her number.
    Danny Arrington
  11. mreyn

mreyn New Member

Hi, could you please send me the information you're talking about? Does your company have any automated sites to use?? Or do you actually have to do the booking, etc? thanks
  12. mreyn

mreyn New Member

Hi, could you please send me the information you're talking about? Does your company have any automated sites to use?? Or do you actually have to do the booking, etc? thanks
  13. mentoru2success

mentoru2success New Member

mreyn: ase send me the information you're talking about? Does your company have any automated sites to use?? Or do you actually have to do the booking, etc? thanks

Hi, How are you. I really don't know who you are talking to but if you are talking about Global Resort, it is a great biz.
    Check out links below.
    You could get started with a automated systems I use while I show yo how to put together your own personally branded site.
    PM is you want more info,

Dan H
  14. cfere

cfere New Member

Hi,
    If you are asking about TraVerus Travel, we use different agent booking sites that our Travel Director will train you on if you choose that path.

You can contact me for more info.
  15. cybermommy

cybermommy New Member

I am also with Traverus and am in the UK,so in answer to earlier posts this is excellent to work from anywhere.
    I was a travel agent for 12 years prior to deciding to stay at home to be with my boys but I also wanted to be able to still do what I love,which is sell travel.

Traverus has agents in 96+countries and growing.
    Support,training and access to a multitude of courses is also excellent.
    As for selling travel and building a team of agents,its win-win.
    If you had asked me at my storefront agency years ago would I be happy working for a set salary or would I like to be able to earn commissions on travel and also on a team of fellow agents ,what do you think I and my co-workers would have said?!

I love this company and how it offers you the ability to sell a highly consumerable product and earn real residual income.
  16. mreyn

mreyn New Member

Hello, After much research, I decided Traverus was the one for me!!
  17. cybermommy

cybermommy New Member

So you have joined ?
    Congrats and welcome!
    Big call tonight with our CEO.
    Hint:China [​IMG]
  18. cfere

cfere New Member

Yeah Misty, did you Join? LOL!
  19. luvtravel

luvtravel New Member

Wow so many options posted here, right?

How do you know if one opportunity is better than the other?

I know each and every one of the opps listed and of the two
    YTB vs Traverus, I would recommend YTB. They have many income streams, they are very professional, and the pay comp is best.

As someone said the brick and mortar focus on selling travel as opposed to YTB/Traverus BUT there sre so few brick and mortar "real" travel agencies out there the majority or the trend I am seeing is that the agencies who claim to be travel agencies are really focused on recruiting. Reason being its hard to compete for the travel dollars against expedia and sites like that so they make their money recruiting.

When choosing figure the outlay of costs and what the possibility of earnings are. That may shock you!

As to how soon you will be in profit? depends on your marketing expertise, but be prepared for the worse scenario you may not be in profit for a long time so when you part with a big chunk of money make certain you can live without it for a while.

As to Global Resorts vs Coastal vacations, both require a huge outlay of cash! AND remember 1ups and 2ups are hard because giving up one to two sales at first hurts after putting out several thousand dollars !!!

Coastal has a binder full of vouchers and cards and some people find it inconvenient to have to fill out forms mail them in, wait and than send more money and wait etc.
    Global claims to have resorts everywhere yet there were several places we wanted to go they did NOT have a resort available.

I sold 3+ memberships in Global, know what my commission was?
    ZERO! I asked why and was told the sales did not fall in the right geneaology!! So be careful with this one folks regardless of all the hype I see on this board wth the super duper sponsors promising you all but to give you money to get you recruited in the end its all up to you, are you really ready?

I can tell you from years of experience with all the above the real money makers are not really the above opps. I found a much better way and am much happier now!!

There are better ways to really make a good steady income!!
    And if recruiting is not your thing than there are better opps.

Just my honest and humble opinions based on my years of experience. No hype, just honesty how refereshing is that??[​IMG]
  20. momsoffice

momsoffice New Member

I agree with Adam and Viola! I'm also with Coastal. I love it and we have such a great team. Just a few things that I really like about Coastal. It's NOT an MLM, you don't have to constantly ask family and friends or trying to build a huge dowline to make money. Travel is a great industry to get into! Our lowest commissions we can earn is $1000. It's an investment, but you have to look at what you can earn.

Before we started Coastal, my husband and I looked into several other Travel Businessess. We decided that this would be best for our family. Even on a consumer side it saves our family LOTS of money when we vacation!!

I wish you the best and much success on whatever decision you make!!