TraVerus Travel work from home opportunity

Discussion in 'Business Opportunities and Programs Reviews' started by CSGWAHM, Jan 14, 2007.

1. westfam11

westfam11 Member

Were you all on the president call tonight?

David Manning said that since this is spring
    break every new person that joins this week
    will get a coupon worth $100.00 to go towards
    any member trip you would like to take. That is
    great. The member trips are already a very good
    price and with 100.00 off that makes it even better.

Please forgive me if this sounds like spam but I know
    there are those that are considering joining Traverus
    and I just wanted to let you all know the benefit
    of joining this week.
  2. WahMamma

WahMamma New Member

I was on the call last night and this is a wonderful promotion!!!

Our membertrips are already with incredible prices and get $100 off is wonderful, just think about going to Punta Cana for example, with our member price you pay $179 but now if you join Traverus you can go for ONLY $79.00...the best online price is $609.00!!!! This is so Awesome!!

~Jessica
  3. cybermommy

cybermommy New Member

Hey Jessica!
    So good to see you here [​IMG]
    I have been MIA for a few weeks due to moving countries and had to buy a new computer after my original one arrived on my doorstep beyond repair!
    So good to be back!
  4. happyathome

happyathome New Member

Hey all, i just joined traverus a couple weeks ago, i have upgraded to a CTA, and been listening to all the calls available!! I am SO excited to be apart of traverus!!

I wanted to ask if you have any good ideas on how to get going though, i've talked to EVERYONE i know! no one seems interested. I've left cards and post cards at all the coffee shops around town.

I've decided i want to be MY STATE DIRCTOR!! I have started a meeting once a week at a local coffee shop!! It starts next Friday!! Wish me luck. And if any one knows where i can get my hands on some extra presentation stuff... that would be great!!

Happy Trips All!!
    =D
  5. globalunited

globalunited New Member

Hello everyone! Just catching up on the forum chat and it's nice to see all of the fellow agents here. I'll see you somewhere.. on the beaches of the world too, one day!
  6. cybermommy

cybermommy New Member

Hi HappyAtHome [​IMG]
    I am in the UK and have yet to meet any Traverus agents in my area or UK as yet so I have this whole country to conquer!Lol

I have been doing a lot of marketing online via social networking.
    I can reach a wider audience and I enjoy and feel confident in that approach.
    But I am also about to launch my offline marketing on the unsuspecting Brits out there!
    Business cards,warm marketing etc.
    The meeting thing sounds great!
    Let me know how you get on with that as I was toying with Travel parties over here.
    I see a lot of the Avon,MaryKay,Tupperware etc but travel ,no.
    So I may find a niche here that I can use and bring more people to Traverus and show them what they are missing!

~Kara
  7. cybermommy

cybermommy New Member

globalunited: Hello everyone! Just catching up on the forum chat and it's nice to see all of the fellow agents here. I'll see you somewhere.. on the beaches of the world too, one day

Hi! [​IMG]
    You know,those beaches sound mighty tempting ,especially now,as in the UK its so cold and raining a storm [​IMG]

Welcome to the forum,

Kara
  8. pslasvegas

pslasvegas New Member

Hi All!

I was hoping someone can help me! Because of the Holiday, I missed David Manning's call Sunday night and didn't know about Monday's till today. If someone can share what was missed I would totally appreciate it!

Thanks!

Paulette
  9. cfere

cfere New Member

Paulette,
    David's Monday announcement was that we have brought the Travelworks travel agency into the TraVerus umbrella, and it's owner, David Kelley, is our new Executive VP of Travel. They are moving to TraVerus' new office as well.
    Travelworks is how we got our start 6 years ago, so now we've come full circle. It's great!
  10. emmjay

emmjay New Member

All I can say is wow.Who all was on the call last night;did you hear the promo.For all of you who are looking at Traverus now is the time to join.The April promo is $50 to join at the RTA level plus your first month's website fee of $49.95.That's it.$99.95 total and you are in business.That is not all.Sponsor 7 in the month of April and reach the executive level and you will receive your next 2 months free.Another $99.90 value.Get started today and get yourself 7 people in and this will give you your own business for the first 3 months at a cost of only $99.95.This is unheard of in this industry.
  11. cfere

cfere New Member

Yeah, Mike, that's awesome!
  12. cybermommy

cybermommy New Member

They just keep stepping it up a gear don't they?!
    Simply excellent ,unbeatable offer on with Traverus.
    $99!
    Especially when you consider others in the travel industry are charging $499 to join at RTA level.

How could anyone let this pass them by?!
  13. Casper

Casper New Member

emmjay: All I can say is wow.Who all was on the call last night;did you hear the promo.For all of you who are looking at Traverus now is the time to join.The April promo is $50 to join at the RTA level plus your first month's website fee of $49.95.That's it.$99.95 total and you are in business.That is not all.Sponsor 7 in the month of April and reach the executive level and you will receive your next 2 months free.Another $99.90 value.Get started today and get yourself 7 people in and this will give you your own business for the first 3 months at a cost of only $99.95.This is unheard of in this industry. Just wanting too know when the April promo start as I have looked on your website and it still has the original joining price on it.
  14. emmjay

emmjay New Member

Hey Clem,
    If you are ready the new price is up and running when you click on join Traverus.Hope to speak with you soon.
  15. cybermommy

cybermommy New Member

Hi Clem,
    Mike is correct ,the new price is up and running [​IMG]
    Also from what I heard on the call the upgrade to CTA is still at $50 but WILL go up to $100.When I don't know.
    All new agents can get their first 2 months of website fees waived when they 'race for executive'and sponsor 7 agents in their first 30 days.

By doing this they are setting themselves up for :

*earning residuals from their growing matrix.
    *earn the commissions for referring those agents.
    *get promoted to executive,on the road to national and that fantastic car bonus!

It is an umissable promotion and if you have been standing on the sidelines thinking about joining Traverus I would say now is the time to take advantage of this and jump onboard!
  16. pslasvegas

pslasvegas New Member

Thanks so much Christopher for updating me on last week's call... sounds awesome! And thanks Mike for filling us in on the new Promo!

April looks to be an exciting month for Traverus. I'm especially excited to go to my 1st super regional event! Anyone else going to the one here in Vegas the 18th and 19th? Hope you guys on the West coast can make it!

Paulette
  17. ezsuccess

ezsuccess New Member

Mike,

What is the URL for joining Traverus with the promo pricing shown? What is the price to upgrade to CTA?

Thanks.
  18. happyathome

happyathome New Member

I am SO excited about this promotion!!

This is an amazingtime to get into the travel business!! Its BOOMING!!!

PSLasVegas,

I am going to try and make it to vegas!! [​IMG] Hope to see you there!!
  19. cybermommy

cybermommy New Member

Oh,I wish I could get into Vegas for that!I am over in the UK [​IMG]
    I will get to one though!!!
  20. emmjay

emmjay New Member

This is a word of advice to anyone looking at Traverus right now.Do not hesitate with this current $99.95 promotion.Every day that you procrastinate is one less day that you are able to offer the promo to your potential business partners.