TraVerus Travel work from home opportunity

Discussion in 'Business Opportunities and Programs Reviews' started by CSGWAHM, Jan 14, 2007.

1. cybermommy

cybermommy New Member

Very very true Mike [​IMG]
    This is a great price to get started with Traverus and well worth it considering the excellent training and income that goes with it.
    Oh and I forgot the car bonus as well!!
  2. Happymom

Happymom New Member

Hi anyone in Traverus - Florida -

I am a current YTBer interested in Traverus - anyone in Florida who can give me some info - near Tampa Bay! Also, would like to know more about fundraisers.

Thank you.
    Gina
  3. cybermommy

cybermommy New Member

Hi Gina,I am sure someone will be along to help who is located in Florida [​IMG]

Btw,welcome to the forum!

Wow,this april promotion is soaring!
    I love watching my team grow and those checks!
    Oh that also reminds me we are switching fully over to the payment card [​IMG]
    Its been an awesome week!
  4. cybermommy

cybermommy New Member

Wow this thread has gone quiet!
    How is everyone?
    I am guessing you are all too busy with the race for executive [​IMG]
  5. cfere

cfere New Member

We're still here, and fine.
  6. ownyourlife

ownyourlife New Member

Hey all-

I've been looking into some multiple income streams and TraVerus was a company that I've been looking into. Any information that anyone has would be much appreciated.

Thanks
  7. cybermommy

cybermommy New Member

Hi ownyourlife [​IMG]
    I will send you a pm now,

~Kara
  8. emmjay

emmjay New Member

Hello everyone looking into Traverus.The $99.95 promo ends in one week so do not procastinate any longer and join up today.
  9. cybermommy

cybermommy New Member

A big welcome to Christi who joined yesterday and is already up and running!

One week,wow its gone so fast!
    I have had a blast with this promo [​IMG]
  10. jeannine05

jeannine05 New Member

I was with TraVerus for several months waiting for their new travel portal to come out which was promised over and over, I received nothing for my money. When the portal finally came out they had a place for people to request to speak to an agent which I would have thought I would have received an email with their information but never received any thing and no one ever contacted them either. I decided that I wanted to work with a company that I could count on, I also found out that agents that lived in Florida couldn't sell travel, which is what I joined TraVerus in the first place. I called the company asking what I would have to do to cancel and without asking them to take any action they immediatley canceled me. They also advised us that the first month of the new portal was going to be free which I was charged $9.95 and never received a refund. I finally got smart and went with a Host Agency that doesn't charge me a start up fee or any monthly fees, they even would supply me with a phone if I had broadband access so I could receive in coming calls from customers.
  11. emmjay

emmjay New Member

Jeannine,
    Who is the host agency you are now with.I am with Traverus but live in Canada and am also not able to book travel other than referring to corporate.I had no problem cancelling the new portal though and did receive my 1 month free trial.I am still continuing with Traverus as I do see the potential.
    Mike
  12. cybermommy

cybermommy New Member

Important call tonight from California.
    There will be no training call,instead there is special news from CEO David Manning.
  13. mike_utc

mike_utc New Member

What time is that call at?

Thanks.
  14. emmjay

emmjay New Member

Kara,
    Do you have the details for this special call.Is it at the regular time and call in number.It will be interesting to hear the special news but I imagine the promo will be extended until the end of the week and pay period to simplify things for Data Paradign.
  15. mreyn

mreyn New Member

Hello!! Traverus is having a sign up special through midnight tonight!! If you may be interested in joining us, send me a pm and I'll send you the website you'll need!!!
  16. cybermommy

cybermommy New Member

Oh I am sorry,I forgot to add the number,sorry.
    But yes promo is on until midnight tonight.
    And we have a call tonight with regards to China?
    I was reading this on another forum that I am a regular of.
    David Manning is having a HUGE meeting tomorrow with Billy Cambell of the Discovery Channel and Susan Pattis with Chinese TV.....

so be on the call tomorrow night to get all the details as David will be on the call himself and tell us!!!!

THIS IS GOING TO BE HUGE! SO DON'T MISS OUT!!

I copied the above from that forum which was posted last night,I am assuming everyone got an email about the call tonight?

I am sorry about not getting back to you yesterday [​IMG]
  17. utopiagirl

utopiagirl New Member

Happymom,

Were you able to get ahold of someone in Florida re: Traverus? If not, I know of such a person. Love to help you out!

Michelle
  18. kevcraw

kevcraw New Member

The 99.95 promo has been extended... and with the announcement tonight?!?!.... WOW!

Quick highlights:
    Traverus is the ONLY travel agency certified to provide exclusive trips in China where people can meet the leaders, mayors, etc in China's 32 provinces.

Traverus is the ONLY travel agency/provider featured on 5CTV (Five Continents TV) where John O'Hurley (Traverus member and spokesperson) is the 5CTV spokesperson!

There are over 50 million prospects ready to roll with Traverus when Traverus launches in China.

Now is the time... still only 99.95 to get started with Traverus.

Get with a leader...do not delay. Position yourself now!
  19. jeannine05

jeannine05 New Member

I work with a real TRAVEL AGENCY, not a company just selling people websites, there is no monthly fees and am able to sell travel instead of just being able to sell websites, which never happened in the 4 months I was with TraVerus. I have the option to receive a company phone with an 800 number that I can answer incoming leads at no cost to me(but to have the phone you must have broadband access which I don't have). We have agents in several different states, and are highly recognized by the cruise industry as the company has been in business for over 18 years. I never received the services that I was promised in the 4 months I was with TraVerus plus the website never even notified me that someone was requesting information and no one ever contact the customer as not only did I try making travel arrangement on my site only to be told that an agent would contact me but never received an email. Even my leader tried doing a test on my website and I never received an email and no one contacted her either. I was also advised that people in her group were tired of not being able to sell travel so they were getting out. At least now I don't waist my money on empty promises.
  20. queenrachel16

queenrachel16 New Member

If you know of anyone else, let me know [​IMG]. I'm kind of stuck. I don't know if this was a good move for me. I can see the potential and how once you get going it will be amazing but I just can't get it out there without people shooting me down in 2 seconds.
    Any one else out there with extra people interested? I'm in need of some extra income... babies drain your bank account fast [​IMG] but I'm excited... lol