TraVerus Travel work from home opportunity

Discussion in 'Business Opportunities and Programs Reviews' started by CSGWAHM, Jan 14, 2007.

1. wapahm

wapahm New Member

Join us tonight!

TraVerus Opportunity Call

Tuesday, Sept. 25, 2007
    9:45 p.m. EST

218-486-1400 (or)

507-726-3200
    PIN 44023#

Master Distributor & National Trainer
    Mark Campese will host the call tonight!
  2. emmjay

emmjay New Member

Traverus is growing very quickly and now is the time to join as there is an awesome promotion for the month of October.

[Link removed. Please update your signature - Admin]
  3. cgmom

cgmom New Member

I know; My self and my team have been taking advantage of the October promotions, as well. I signed up because a friend talked me into it in August and I am so glad that I did!! This business has truly been a blessing. I keep getting checks!

The benefits are great as well; I saved 120/night for 3 nights ($360 for 3 nights) at the Opryland hotel in Nashville! I have to say I have been very pleased! A real, respectable travel company among vendors, as well!

Much Success and God Bless everyone!
    Nikki Carter
  4. emmjay

emmjay New Member

Joining Traverus just makes sense.If you are just looking to save on travel the low cost membership is well worth while to get your hands on the incredible members only pricing.Currently there is a 5 night 6 day cruise available for only $285 including port fees and taxes.If you are looking to save on travel as well as operate a home based business you will not find a better pay plan than what Traverus Travel has to offer at such a low price point.

Mike Irish
  5. stacy

stacy New Member

Terri - is this different than Global Resorts Network? If so, what are the differences and which would be a better start for someone with no travel agent or timeshare experience? I love tot ravel though and I;m looking for some extra money to pay for my trips [​IMG]
  6. cgmom

cgmom New Member

Stacy,

I am not Terri but I can answer part of that for you! I do not know enough about Global Resorts to compare. Doesn't GRN deal with Timeshares?

What I do know is that whether you have experience in travel or not, you get trainied through Traverus, as well as through each vendor on booking travel with them. Before you get your travel agent card which is required to start booking through the vendors such as VAX, FUNJET, etc., you have required training in the back office and a test. There are also company provided travel training calls weekly that discuss how to book cruises, condos, etc.

There is actually a booking portal on your website as well, where people can go and book travel directly through your site without actually speaking to you personally (think expedia) and you make commissions from those bookings, as well.

I hope this information helps you! Of course, you are a certified travel agent after completing your tests so you get the option to take the fam trips, as well! If you have any questions, please feel free to contact me or send me a p.m. Have a great day!

God Bless,
    Nikki Carter
  7. emmjay

emmjay New Member

The host for tonights conference call is Mark Campese who is one of the field leaders.The number to call is 218-486-1400 pin 44023# at 9:45 pm (EST)

Mike Irish
    If you want change you must create it!
  8. emmjay

emmjay New Member

Traverus has a promotion on for the month of October.You are now able to join as a referral travel agent for $119 and be immediately upgraded to certified travel agent.Normally the cost to join as a certified travel agent is $399 but for October it is only $50 which is the cost to write your test and get your agent id card.The major difference between the two is in the commisions.Your only ongoing expense is $49/month for your website which includes a booking portal for your clients from which you earn commissions.
  9. cgmom

cgmom New Member

You forgot to add that the website fee is waived for the first 2 months for anyone joining the company this month!!
  10. emmjay

emmjay New Member

I guess I missed that on the calls but I thought that promo had ended due to the fact that you are upgraded immediately to CTA upon joining.All you need to do is pay your $50 and do the test.
  11. cgmom

cgmom New Member

Here are the details, you pay, $119.00 to join as a RTA (Referral Travel Agent), plus $49.95 for the site, booking engine, etc. After that, the site is free for the next 60 days. Immediately upon signing up, you can upgrade for free to CTA (Certified Travel Agent). Whenever you are ready to start training for your license to start earning 70%+ commissions for booking travel, you pay the $50 for the training at that point. This promotion lasts until the end of October. However, you can complete your CTA trainng at any time. It is not required that you pay the $50 for training at this time.

With that being said, I want to stress that this is a reputable travel company. You are required to complete training and pass a test to get your license!! THIS IS NOT A CARD MILL!! If that is what you are looking for, you wont find it here. This business is for people who are serious about working from home in the travel industry. We have a great reputation with leading vendors in the industry.

Hope that helps!! Take advantage of the promotion to really grow your business.

God Bless,
    Nikki Carter
  12. jpekkain

jpekkain New Member

How does Traverus compare with YourTravelBiz?
  13. cgmom

cgmom New Member

Great question, I am sending you a p.m. right now!
  14. emmjay

emmjay New Member

If you are looking at Traverus Travel now is the time to join with the promotion that is now on.Sponsor only 3 people and you are in profit.Contact me and I will 3-way you to the 3 minute overview call.It costs you nothing but a few minutes of your time.
  15. westfam11

westfam11 Member

Traverus is the place to be right now. There is no other Travel Company that you can get as much training and professionalism for such a reasonable price. Right now $119.95 to become a CTA (Certified Travel Agent). If you are even thinking about joining a travel company the time is NOW. Earn 70% commissions on travel booked from your travel portal plus several other ways of making $$ such as bonuses and residual. Does anyone out there get a rebate of 70% when you book travel online? You can now. Check it out.

Becky West
  16. cgmom

cgmom New Member

You are so right, Becky! You think you are excited now, just wait! We haven't even celebrated a year yet! I was told this morning that some amazing things are in the works. If you aren't in TraVerus already, then you will want to be. I feel so blessed!

Much Success and God Bless,
    Nikki Carter
  17. emmjay

emmjay New Member

If you are in Traverus and are looking for some marketing materials check out vistaprint.They have some awesome free items on today only that you just pay shipping.Please remember that all marketing materials with the Traverus name on it must be approved by David Manning.The best way to design your materials on vistaprint is to come up with a name and get your own domain name redirected to your capture pages and use your domain name on your marketing.
  18. emmjay

emmjay New Member

Anyone looking at the Traverus business opportunity at this time should get in before the end of October.The October promotion upgrades you immediatel to the CTA(certified travel agent) level.Also there are always important announcements on the Sunday night president's update call.Call time is 9:45 pm(est) and the number is 218-486-1400 pin 44023#
  19. emmjay

emmjay New Member

Tonight's opportunity call will feature David Manning,president and ceo of Traverus Travel,as well as Mark Campese,master marketer and field leader.Call time is 9:45pm(est) and the number is 218-486-1400 pin 44023#.
  20. cgmom

cgmom New Member

Next Tuesday, October 30 at 10am PST, 1pm EST, RC will be a special guest on the TraVerus Travel radio show! Anyone can listen live online. Just wanted to share!

God Bless and Much Success!
    Nikki Carter