TraVerus Travel work from home opportunity

Discussion in 'Business Opportunities and Programs Reviews' started by CSGWAHM, Jan 14, 2007.

1. emmjay

emmjay New Member

Just a reminder to all who are looking at the Traverus Travel business the October promotion is winding down.Get in now and you are automatically upgraded the next morning to the CTA level(certified travel agent).
  2. emmjay

emmjay New Member

Just a reminder to all who are looking at TraVerus the Sunday night president's update call is at 9:45pm est.The number is 218-486-1400 pin 44023#
  3. emmjay

emmjay New Member

David Manning,the president and ceo will be on tonights TraVerus Travel call tonight at 9:45pm(est).The number is 218-486-1400 pin44023#
  4. emmjay

emmjay New Member

If you are looking into TraVerus Travel get on a live training call and take an inside look at the business before you join.Call time is 1pm(est) today and the number to call is 218-486-1400 pin 44023#
  5. emmjay

emmjay New Member

The promotion is still on.Get started today and instantly become a cerified travel agent and start booking travel.
  6. wapahm

wapahm New Member

Hi Mike,
    Glad to hear the promo is still going....................

Did you hear that our TraVerus credit cards are in!!! [​IMG]
    If you have already received a check from TraVerus
    then there is a card with your name on it.
    No more waiting on snail-mail for our checks,
    our commissions will be automatically loaded every payday.

BTW-did you happen to record the call tonight?
    If so, I'd love to have a copy.
  7. wapahm

wapahm New Member

Visual, I need your help again, PLEASE!

I tried to edit my sig line
    as you can see from the post above
    I don't know what I'm doing

HELP!!

Thanks [​IMG]
  8. Vishal P. Rao

Vishal P. Rao Administrator Staff Member

I have updated your signature Cynthia [​IMG]
  9. emmjay

emmjay New Member

Hi Cynthia,
    Sorry but I did not record the call.It looks like you already have the bulk of the info from the call though as most of the talk was about the cards being in.David is currently out of the country but may be on the calls through the week.
  10. wapahm

wapahm New Member

Thanks AGAIN Visual!
    your the best[​IMG]
    Cynthia
  11. emmjay

emmjay New Member

If anyone is looking at Traverus Travel as their next business opportunity if you have Spanish speaking contacts now is a great time to get in.David Manning;the president and ceo;is currently expanding into the spanish market.He is currently in PuertoRico meeting with the ministry of travel and tourism to kick things off there.
  12. wapahm

wapahm New Member

Hi Mike,
    Have you taking a look at our Pro Marketing System?

I got to tour around in it last night.

IMO-This has to be one of the best tools
    any home business opportunity
    can offer it's members.
  13. cgmom

cgmom New Member

can you pm me the link to take a look at the new system. I was unable to attend the lastest call and was wondering how to preview it. Thanks in advance!
  14. emmjay

emmjay New Member

To tour the new marketing system log into your Traverus website and go into your agent's area.On the left hand side where your info is there is a link at the bottom.I have not had time to fully tour it yet but on the surface it looks awesome.I am not sure how the etraverus.com system compares for the same price($19.95/month).I will have to check them both out when time permits.
  15. wapahm

wapahm New Member

The Pro Marketing System is included with your web site.
    However, you can upgrade to the premium marketing system.

some additional tools included in the premium system are:

Lead Capture Pages
    Presentation Web Sites
    Sales Tracking and Reporting
    Affiliate Management System
    Newsletter Publishing & Distribution
    Company Training and Development

I have only clicked on the etraverus marketing site, but haven't really looked at it.

If anyone has an opinion for etraverus, let us know.

Thanks and Cheers
  16. cgmom

cgmom New Member

I have been using etraverus for a month now and really love. They have pretty much taken the best tools available to us and put them all in one location. You also have access to 14 different lead capture pages and pages in spanish as well. You can check out my site at nikkicarter dot etraverus dot com. Let me know if you have any questions! And I forgot to mention, there is a lot training available to you as well in the back office. Much Success, everyone!
  17. wapahm

wapahm New Member

Thanks Nikki
    I'll check it out

BTW- I viewed you blog, looks good [​IMG]
  18. cgmom

cgmom New Member

Thanks so much!! I really appreciate it!
  19. wapahm

wapahm New Member

Hi Guys,
    Have you taking your VAX training?

If not. the next training is at 9:00 a.m. 11/09/07.

you can also send in a help desk ticket and ask the staff to email the available training dates to you.

have a great day!!
  20. emmjay

emmjay New Member

I have myself booked in for the 5pm class on Nov.20.It should be interesting.Any idea on how long it takes to hear back once you have faxed in your CTA test?