TraVerus Travel work from home opportunity

Discussion in 'Business Opportunities and Programs Reviews' started by CSGWAHM, Jan 14, 2007.

1. wapahm

wapahm New Member

Hi Mike,

If you DON'T hear from Lori, it means you passed!!

I'm not sure if there is back log.
    Jump on the help desk and send in a ticket, ask when you should expect your card.

BTW - in what state do you live?
  2. emmjay

emmjay New Member

Hi Cynthia,
    I had actually sent a ticket in and got a response tonight saying they did not receive my fax but you are now able to do the test online.I went through the back office and completed the test and passed.The next step is to get my passport photo and email the request for my ID.I am in Ontario,Canada about 1 hour north of Toronto.Snowing out right now!
  3. wapahm

wapahm New Member

Hi Mike,

Well Canada is a long way from me!
    I'm in Florida!!
    It has snowed here about 3 times in my whole entire life!!

Once, when I was 5, it snowed enough that we got to make a small snowman, but he had grass mixed in with the snow. [​IMG]

I ask my kids if they wanted to go to Disney World or to the mountains for Christmas.
    They all said to the mountains, we want to see the snow.
  4. emmjay

emmjay New Member

For anyone that was not on last night's call David is trying to get the programmer to set things up so that we will be able to see the Premium marketing system before upgrading.It sure sounds like traverus is exploding worldwide from what david said about his latest trip to South America.
  5. wapahm

wapahm New Member

Mike,
    That's great news!

I am also looking forward to our new booking engine.From what I hear it's gonna be amazing!!
  6. emmjay

emmjay New Member

Just a reminder for anyone looking at Traverus Travel the president's update call is at 9:45pm(est).The number is 218-486-1400 pin 44023# If you can't get on any other calls be sure to get on these Sunday night calls as they provide the most up to date information straight from the president of Traverus,David Manning.
  7. emmjay

emmjay New Member

Does anyone have some suggestions for travel specific leads?I am trying out the new Citalink auto dialing system and I want to get as many affordable leads into the system as possible.
  8. RayvinAndRob

RayvinAndRob New Member

Hey there,

Just curious how much money people spend on leads for their travel business and is it really worthwhile?

Rob & Rayvin
  9. emmjay

emmjay New Member

I have been trying mostly free methods like craigslist and kijiji to generate leads from a landing page but I do still work a fulltime job so I am trying the new Citalink auto dialing system and just shopping around for deals on leads.I was able to get 220 leads for $29 in conjunction with a special on the new system from the mlmradioshow.
  10. emmjay

emmjay New Member

Get on tonight's president's update call at 9:45pm(est) and see what's new.218-486-1400 pin 44023#
  11. westfam11

westfam11 Member

emmjay,

I missed the call tonight. Can you fill me in please?

Thanks,
    Becky
  12. emmjay

emmjay New Member

Becky,
    We had a storm here and phone lines went down so I also missed the call.
  13. wapahm

wapahm New Member

Hi guys
    I haven't posted in here for a while.
    wanted to stop by and say hello again!

I also spoke with A.J. last week, our new booking engine should be ready within a couple of weeks!

We will have our own private label with this one! [​IMG]

Well I'll check back in a couple of days or I'll see you on the other forum!
  14. cgmom

cgmom New Member

I am sooo excited about the new booking engine. I have been patiently waiting. Will they just update our personal sites, then?

Blessings and Success,

Nikki Carter
  15. wapahm

wapahm New Member

Hi Nikki
    yes, once the engine goes live, we'll all have it.
    The really cool part is we can get a private label and offer the use of the booking engine to travel agents everywhere.

Think about this, there are alot of agents that book tens of thousands of $$$$ for their clients every year. We will receive a 10% commission from the agents that use our system!
    (they do not have to be a member of traverus to use the system)

I have just learned this for the first time the other day on the president's call and I will be calling the home office to confirm.

let's keep in touch
    cheers everyone
    Cilyn
  16. cgmom

cgmom New Member

Wow! That is so exciting! I have missed a couple of the calls because of the holidays and all. That is awesome. Well, thanks for sharing! Now I had better go and send some emails. Please update all of us on the forum when you get the details, if you dont mind, and I will do the same as well!!

Thanks again!
    Nikki
  17. mikepressnell

mikepressnell New Member

Hi ggmom,

How do you guarantee Guaranteed success... Seriously!?
  18. cgmom

cgmom New Member

Hey Mike,

Lol! That is another business that I am involved in (not Traverus). Feel free to check out the site it links to. There is some information there regarding the guarantee or feel free to pm me if you are interested and I can email you some links to check out.

Much Success!
    Nikki
    Cgmom
  19. wapahm

wapahm New Member

hi Mike and Nikki,

Our new booking engine will be up in Jan.!!
    I recorded the last training call and Lori talks some on the subject of our new engine.
    If either of you want a copy, just tell me.
    I'm not in this forum very often, but I'll continue to check in to see if ya'll want a copy or email me!
    You can find my email on my site.

MERRY CHRISTMAS!!
  20. emmjay

emmjay New Member

Hello everyone,I hope everyone is enjoying the holiday season.January is also one of the most prosperous times to get your business rolling as this is when the xmas bills roll in.For those looking to the travel industry to make money;travel is the number1 search word on the internet and is a $7 trillion/year industry.Travel is growing at a rate of 23%/year.One of the reasons for this growth is that every 8 seconds another baby boomer retires and travel is the number one choice for leisure.