TraVerus Travel work from home opportunity

Discussion in 'Business Opportunities and Programs Reviews' started by CSGWAHM, Jan 14, 2007.

1. wapahm

wapahm New Member

Hi Mike,
    Aren't you in Canada?

I have a team member in Canada also.
    He just ask me the other day how many members we had in Canada.
    I would like to introduce you two, if that's alright with you.

Let me know.

Talk soon,
    Cindy
  2. emmjay

emmjay New Member

Yes Cindy I am about 1 hour north of Toronto and introducing us is fine with me.I am not sure how many members we have in Canada.
  3. cgmom

cgmom New Member

Just in case you missed the announcement on the call last night, David Manning said that anyone who joined Traverus in 2007 and quit, can re-join at the same position they were in for only $40. I just wanted to make sure everyone got the news! I hope that everyone has a wonderful and prosperous 2008!

Much Success and God Bless,
    Nikki Carter
  4. wapahm

wapahm New Member

Mike,
    Les is in Winnipeg, MB, Canada
    I'll give him your info.

Nikki,
    Thanks for the update, I missed the call.

Talk soon
    Cheers,
    Cindy
  5. emmjay

emmjay New Member

Cindy,
    Wow small world,my sister lives in Winnipeg.
  6. TONYC53

TONYC53 New Member

Warm Greetings All

I've just joined TraVerus on Dec. 19th and completed my CTA training last night! [​IMG]

I envision specializing in a number of areas e.g. cruises, Honeymoons, Groups and the like.

Would you mind sharing what your specialty is and whether you know if any other TraVerus CTA's exists in the Bahamas!

Many Thanks and I look forward to meeting you some DAY SOON!!!

Tonyc
  7. TONYC53

TONYC53 New Member

BTW,

Since I'm an OleislandBoy, would a head shot of me wearing a straw hat be permissible for my ID card? See my profile and let me know, thanks!

Have A Great one TODAY!
  8. emmjay

emmjay New Member

If you are a prospective business partner of Traverus please be sure to look at the compensation plan in detail.You may have to look it over more than once as there are so many ways that your income will grow.There is a $50000 dollar challenge out there for anyone able to present a better compensation plan.So far after 1 year no takers.
  9. wapahm

wapahm New Member

Hi Tony,
    Welcome to the TraVerus Family!!!!

I took a look at your pic.
    Looks good!

The only thing that matters is how you feel about it!!

I will be concentrating on group cruises, weddings and honeymoons.
    There is bigger money it these types of bookings.

80% of travel booked these days comes from referrals and people like booking online, with that in mind, simple bookings like hotels, airfare, car rentals, etc......can be done by the client on my web site.
    From what I understand, with our new booking engine, the suppliers will be paying us the same commission as if we called and booked for the client.

Mike,
    you are so right....................
    TraVerus has an awesome payplan!!
    To get involved and own a homebased business with this company is a no brainier!
    Not only do we make huge commissions from booking travel and helping others build a business, it EASY AND FUN!!

I'm loving TraVerus and this opportunity!

HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERYONE!
  10. emmjay

emmjay New Member

Don't forget all Traverus members and prospective members David Manning will be having a call at 9:45 est on January 01/08.He is hoping to have things in place or close enough that he is able to make a huge announcement.He would not say what it was on last night's call but he sounded exited.The announcement is going to be for something that will ignite our businesses in 2008!

HAVE A SAFE AND HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERYONE!

DO NOT DRINK AND DRIVE!!!!!!!!
  11. emmjay

emmjay New Member

We are now starting a new year with new challenges and new goals.What are your goals.Let Traverus be the vehicle to attain those goals by focusing all your efforts on Traverus and only Traverus.We know there is no other pay plan out there like this one so why not focus all of our efforts to build our residual.Lets load up the presidents call tonight at 9:45pm (est) 218-486-1400 pin 44023# and kick start 2008!
  12. cgmom

cgmom New Member

Happy New Year Everyone!!

I just want to make sure that everyone is on the National Conference Call this Sunday night at 9:45 EST. A big announcement is going to be made that will explode your Traverus business and your income! The call-in number is (218) 486-1400, PIN: 44023#.

Here's to everyone's success in 2008!
    God Bless,
    Nikki
  13. wapahm

wapahm New Member

You are sooooo right Nikki,
    Anyone already in TraVerus and those that are looking to join TraVerus, don't want to miss the Presidents call on Sunday.

Nikki and Mike,
    Did ya'll listen to Lori's training call Wed.?
    She covered a lot of misconceptions in the travel business and covered our new travel booking engine.
    If ya'll need a copy of the call just let me know.

Cheers,
    Cindy
  14. travelalong

travelalong New Member

Hi all, just joine4d Traverus last October 2007, being a network marketer for over 2 years this is definately the best system I have come across!!! I am Joey from Malta (Europe) and my team and I will be aiming to explode this company.....so watch out for news from Malta!!!!
  15. wapahm

wapahm New Member

Welcome Joey!!!!

Be sure to have your whole team on Sunday nights call
    get on early, the call will fill up fast!

Sunday 01/06/07
    9:45 EST
    218-486-1400
    pin: 44023#

Maybe one day soon, I jet over to Europe and get to meet the members of TraVerus there. [​IMG]

Again, welcome to TraVerus and this forum!
    Cindy
  16. cgmom

cgmom New Member

I can't stand the suspense, lol!

This is supposed to be big!!

Welcome Joey, it looks like you got in at a good time, lol!

Much Success and God Bless Everyone!
  17. TONYC53

TONYC53 New Member

Hi ALL,

Things are really hopping and buzzing round here, eh!
    I think I'm a couple of hours away from my first "sign-up"...I'll fill ya'll in when it actually happens, so hold off the congrats etc until then! (she is at work and want to do it in the quietude of home with no interuptions)

But my question is this, were any of you been able to take a "FREE" course with CLIA? Every time I get to the page it seems to want some funds! I wonder if I'm accessing the right courses or page? Can anyone help with info on this? Much appreciated!

Also let me know which courses you were able to take for "FREE"! Thanks,

Tonyc
  18. cgmom

cgmom New Member

Hey Everyone,

Just a reminder, tonight is the night!! You need to be on the President's Call tonight at 9:45 EST.

Tonight, 9:45 EST
    Call in Number: 218-486-1400
    Pin: 44023#

I can't wait to see what the big announcement is going to be!!

Much Success!!
    Nikki
  19. TONYC53

TONYC53 New Member

HEY GANG!!!

DID I HEAR THAT RIGHT? ONLY $79.95 TO JOIN FROM MONDAY 7TH JAN-31ST, PLUS GET UPGRADED TO CTA IF YOU BRING IN A LEAST 3 IN THE NEXT 7 DAYS???

WOWWWWWWWWWW!!!!

TONYC
  20. westfam11

westfam11 Member

You heard correct!

Starting tomorrow at 9:00 a.m. CST, for 3 wks (till end of Jan.), folks can join Traverus for only $79.95 as an RTA. No $20.00 Associate Fee. 1st $49.95 monthly fee waived.

Any questions?
    Becky West
    [email protected]