TraVerus Travel work from home opportunity

Discussion in 'Business Opportunities and Programs Reviews' started by CSGWAHM, Jan 14, 2007.

1. wapahm

wapahm New Member

Tony,
    YES! you heard it right!

Join as a RTA for ONLY $50!! [​IMG]
    1st month fee waived!

Help 2 (NOT 3)people start a home based business in the first 7 days and
    upgrade to CTA for ONLY $50.

Hey Tony,
    I got your pm, as soon as I double check on CLIA training I'll give you the details.
    Cindy
  2. TONYC53

TONYC53 New Member

Thanks Cindy!!!

Wowwwwwwwwwwweeeeeeeeeeeee! [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

Tonyc
  3. cgmom

cgmom New Member

Yes, Cindy caught it, lol! I was going to say that my notes say TWO sales in the first seven days. I want to know what other company would make an offer like this without cutting commissions?? I am pretty sure no one.

Much Success,
    Nikki
  4. TONYC53

TONYC53 New Member

Hey another question...

On which website are these recorded calls...in my back office or what?

Tonyc
  5. wapahm

wapahm New Member

The home office has an archive of the calls. (not all of them)

David said this call would be archived.

I personally us byoaudio.com to record calls.
    (there are other tools that come with this service)
    The cost is $19.95 a month, but it's a tax write off! [​IMG]

you know I'll send you a copy. [​IMG]

I'll meet you someday, somewhere on the beaches of the WORLD!

Cindy
  6. TONYC53

TONYC53 New Member

Hi Cindy,

Are you saying your have recorded messages for marketing etc?

Well....Show me what you got!!![​IMG] [​IMG]

and if you ever plan to come the Bahamas...I'm right on the beach..."workingislandstyle"

TTYL
    Tonyc
  7. wapahm

wapahm New Member

Ah.......The Bahamas, which island do you live on?

Yes, I have the opportunity calls, travel training calls, president update calls all recorded.

I haven't used any for marketing YET!

I am working with a web designer and will upload a call or two on my personal web site.
    Also, with byoaudio, you have call in lines that people can dial into and listen to an overview that you record yourself, testimonies from members of the TraVerus family, and one other line.

I need to get my TraVerus business partners to call in and leave a short testimony.

I haven't utilized all my options, I wish there were 3 of me!

I also just started using etraverus marketing system.
    IMO - it's a lot better than the promarketing system.

with etraverus once you refer 5, your system becomes free!

If you need my affiliate link, let me know. [​IMG]

Cindy
  8. TONYC53

TONYC53 New Member

HI ALL,

ARE Y'ALL STILL REELING...DID YOU SLEEP WELL LAST NIGHT...ARE YOU READY TO TAKE ON THE WORLD!!!![​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

Hi Ya CJ/wapahm,

I'm WAHIS in the capital of the Bahamas and the smallest Island called New Providence and it's capital better known as Nassau.

Our Island is only 21 X 7 miles long/wide, with 275k or so residents on this lil rock and get this...there some 125k registered cars/SUV going round in circles with NO exit RAMP but the SEA all around. [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

And we workislandstyle!!! But Oh how we like to VACATION in the most EXOTIC PLACES! YEAH MON!!!

BTW, I'm with Holly Powell and Her crew of Soaringaway! Nice laid back Bunch...reminds me of HOME [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

Hey CJ, do you or anyone know how long it take for your ID to be shipped out!!! and do you get verification when it does?

Anyway, I have to get ready for work and start some BLASTING!!![​IMG] [​IMG]

Tonyc
  9. wapahm

wapahm New Member

Hi Tony,
    The art work for the new ID cards is complete.
    They will begin shipping the cards out in a couple of weeks.

We have a back log, because everyone with a card is being issued a new ID card.
    Can't say how long before you'll receive yours.
    I'm looking forward to mine also.

By verification do you mean certification?

I don't know if this is why your asking, but wanted to go ahead and put this out there for everyone to read and get a good understanding of how travel agent discounts work.

Our ID cards will NOT have an IATAN# on them.
    When you personally earn $5,000 in booking commissions, TraVerus will automatically send in for your IATA#.

TraVerus is our Host Agency, therefore
    we use the company IATAN# to book travel.
    Now some suppliers of travel will give discounts to travel agents using the company IATAN#, some will ask for a CLIA# and still others may require that you have your own IATA#.

It is up to the individual suppliers to give discounts and each have their own requirements.

Cheers everyone
    Talk soon,
    Cindy
  10. TONYC53

TONYC53 New Member

Hi CJ,

This info is GREAT to KNOW!!! Thanks a Million!!! [​IMG] [​IMG]

When I used the word "verification", what I meant was..."does TraVerus send out an email to verify that they received your ID Photo and when they would be shipped out!"

I called them today to find out what was going on with the ID card but the young man who would know about this was on another call and I could not wait around.

However, your response spells it out!!! Wow what a FAMILY!!![​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

Thanks Again,

Tonyc
  11. wapahm

wapahm New Member

You are so welcome Tony!

I really love this family too!! [​IMG]
    What a great group of people we have in TraVerus.
    Everyone is so willing to share what they know with each other, even if we are with different teams, we are a family!

About CLIA................................
    I haven't found any free courses, they doesn't mean there aren't any, but I did find a LIVE seminar put on in my home town!

The cost is $40, but hey it's a tax write off! [​IMG]

Talk soon,
    Cindy
  12. TreCan

TreCan New Member

Hi,
    I'm new to the forum and was reading the comments here and would love to be able to get a copy of the audio of Lori explaining the new booking engine. Is the call in our back office regarding that? Thanks!
  13. wapahm

wapahm New Member

Hi Teresa,
    Welcome to the TraVerus family posting here on this forum! [​IMG]

I do have a copy of the training Lori did on misconceptions and our new booking engine.

I'll be happy to send you a copy.

PM me with your email address.

BTW - check your Best Travel Deals link, doesn't seem to be working. [​IMG]

talk soon everyone,
    Cheers,
    Cindy
  14. TONYC53

TONYC53 New Member

Hi Terry,

And Welcome to the Sunny Side Of Things!!! [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

You know, just about once in a person's life there is that defining moment, when all the pieces fit together, then we'll know we've gotten it!

Terry and others we were all NEW at this in the beginning, shucks...I just signed up on Dec 19 2007, so I'm still a BABE in the WOODS if you know what I mean!!![​IMG] [​IMG] But Hey...this journey of "1000" miles began when we clicked that submit payment button, held your breath and wondered..."Oh Lordy what did I get myself into NOW [​IMG] [​IMG]

The Card was accepted, and a "THE WORLD NEW OF TRAVEL" was opened to you!!! [​IMG] Woow..what a feeling...Booo Yaaaa!!!! Well that's my 2cents!!!

Hey gang I forgot to up-date you on my 1st SIGN-UP [​IMG]
    Yes, she did on Monday and get this; She Got in on all the calls...as a matter of fact when she was on the call with "Tim Miller" and he mentioned that he was making way for the next call...my Phone rang..."Hey TC what's the number for that next call!![​IMG] [​IMG]. Is She with it or NOT!!![​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] Booo Yaaaa!!!!

I went to my back office last night and noticed that David's monumental call of 01/06/08 is now loaded as well as Lori's call of the 4th Jan 08.

Anyway let me get back to my herbal tea and a piece of boiled "Sweet Potata" they are getting...but hey TraVerus is NOT~~~[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

TTYS

Tonyc
  15. emmjay

emmjay New Member

How is everyone doing with the great promotion?Where in the world are you going to get a business for $79.95 with these kind of perks?
  16. westfam11

westfam11 Member

I am getting my first sign up today. I am very excited. This promotion is going to help build a lot of businesses this month.

Any questions? Please pm me.

BeckyWest
    Founding Member
    Certified Travel Agent
    Traverus Travel
  17. TONYC53

TONYC53 New Member

Hi Gang I'm back!

I just came back from Miami, a trip I booked on my Booking Engine with NO problems! I was testing out the waters so to speak.

Now I have this question; are you using any giveaways to promote this month special? I got this off another forum www.increasebusinesssales.com. Do you know of this and is such a thing genuine?

I'm all EARS!!! [​IMG]

Tonyc
  18. wapahm

wapahm New Member

Hey gang,

first off - go Becky! [​IMG]

Mike your right, $79 to start a home based business within the 7 trillion dollar travel industry is awesome!
    If anyone has been looking to get started with TraVerus, now is the time.
    There are several ways to run this business.
    Rta, Cta, and as an Associate.
    We look forward to sharing what we have learned with all.

Tony,
    Their are a lot of different incentive companies out there.
    You have to be careful of which one you use, because if their certs. turn out to be not so good they still have your name on it.
    Their are some for as little as .10 cent on up to $7.95 per cert.
    I suggest purchasing some from different companies give them away to friends and family in exchange for their input on how smooth the process went and what kind of accomodations were used.

JMO!

Cheers everyone and again many blessing to all!
    Cindy
  19. TreCan

TreCan New Member

Wanted to say thanks Cindy for letting me know my link wasn't working and also for the audio clip.
  20. TreCan

TreCan New Member

Quoting: CSGWAHMIs anybody here in this business? I just added it to my portfolio. I'm really excited about it, I can definitely see what an incredible business opportunity it is
    Yes it is definitely exciting and I am so happy I found the opportunity when I did. It has definitely been a life saver and has the very best compensation plan in the network marketing arena. If you are new, Tim Miller has a $50K reward to anyone who can show a better comp plan than what we have to offer.

With the $79.95 Special Promotion that is going on until the end of January people would be crazy not to get involved. The team I am on is great with the nightly training we provide to everyone who joins.

BooYaaa!....I am blessed to be on the TraVerus "Elite" Team.