TREA -The real estate arena

Discussion in 'Business Opportunities and Programs Reviews' started by janice, Nov 21, 2008.

1. janice

janice New Member

Anyone dealt with this company, they help people become property

locators. There is a $9 activation fee and a monthly fee of $37 or

pay $147 for a lifetime membership. They also have information and

tools for real estate investors and agents. There is a web site, I

don't know if I am allowed to post it.

2. BeAChampion

BeAChampion Member

So is it just a membership website that supposedly shows you real estate properties available for sale or in foreclosure or something?

3. janice

janice New Member

4. seeyalater72

seeyalater72 New Member

Hello Janice,

I believe this company used to be called Home Providers. I came across one of their ads a few years ago in the paper and went to an "interview" to take a look. Back then they were asking for $350 I believe to join with no monthly fee. Basically, the $350 gave you the right to use all of their resources in finding deals they would invest in. I didn't join but continued to follow the company's progress. Several months later is when they became the real estate arena. I would be a little careful in getting involved with real estate investing in this market but the fees they're asking don't seem bad if you can actually locate acceptable deals for them.

5. ccplaya

ccplaya New Member

I dont deal with estate, you could make a lot of money just by searching for a business thats fits you.

6. EveningStar

EveningStar New Member

from my view estates are not the right product for internet business...

7. Mitchelmarsh

Mitchelmarsh New Member

I believe this company used to be known suppliers. I met one of their ads in the paper and to "interview" a few years ago to take a look. At that time, they asked $ 350, I believe that there is no monthly fee to join.