Trends you are seeing in paid surveys

Discussion in 'Paid Surveys' started by happygal, May 24, 2010.

1. happygal

happygal Member

Hey all,

I have been nutty busy (in life, not just with surveys) lately, so I haven't been able to pop in here as much as I used to.

Wondering what kinds of trends you are seeing in surveys lately?

Most cash, paypal, sweeps, lower qualifying points, higher paying...?

2. francisco81

francisco81 New Member

I am only with one survey site, that is survey savvey with there no min. payout plan. Only trend I've noticed is that I don't qualify for most offers.

3. johnwill65

johnwill65 New Member

I have noticed decrease in the amount money/points offered for doing surveys in some of the Australian sites that i joined. Has any one else noticed this?

I have also noticed an increase in the price offered for reading emails and visiting websites used to be mostly 5cents now it is mostly 10cents and even up to 50 cents. It always surprises me how quickly these little amounts add up especially when you are a member of multiple sites

4. weebitty

weebitty Member

What I have noticed is there are alot more of them and some are changing their names and being bought up (not sure) but also which I have told them repeatedly they are asking if you are hispanic as a separate question and then asking for your ethenticity?? Why the separate hispanic question?? Nobody has answered me as of yet. But I have let them know I am not happy with it.

5. getagrip

getagrip Gold Member

francisco81: I am only with one survey site, that is survey savvey with there no min. payout plan. Only trend I've noticed is that I don't qualify for most offers.
    That's a pretty accurate trend - most people, especially those who are single and do not have familes - find that they don't qualify for many of the surveys that are out there because they don't fit the demographic the survey companies are looking for...

6. FreeCashMan

FreeCashMan Well-Known Member

Yup that's the only serious trend. Most people not qualifying to make the small amount of money.

7. john58

john58 New Member

What do u think will qualify any one to be given more survey opportunity.is it the location,age,status etc.what do u need to be qualify for survey

8. amarendra

amarendra New Member

hi

That's a pretty accurate trend - most people, especially those who are single and do not have familes - find that they don't qualify for many of the surveys that are out there because they don't fit the demographic the survey companies are looking for...

9. john58

john58 New Member

I will like to get a list of genuine paid to read mails site that pays well,