Trick to get your Website Indexed Fast!

Discussion in 'Search Engine Optimization (SEO)' started by mattjosh, Feb 22, 2010.

1. mattjosh New Member

So this is a technique that me and some fellow IMers have been using and it has gotten our site indexed within a day. Usually the profile that we created on this site got indexed in less than 5 minutes!

So the site that we are going to use is hxxp://identi.ca

The main site has a PR 7.

So first sign up and register for an account.

This site is similar to twitter. So in your profile part, put your url and add your related tags.

Write one "tweet" with your new account saying something like "sweet, I just found this place, hope this place is better than twitter!"

Now here is the deal. Everytime you subscribe to a user, your url appears on their page. And sometimes, the user that you subscribe to has a high PR. So you are essentially, getting quick High PR backlinks.

This also works with groups. Here is a list of high PR groups you can subscribe to: hxxp://identi.ca/group

You could also find users that have high PR pages like mattl. Look for his profile!

So that's it. Post here if you have any success or not!

Hope this helped everyone!
  2. mountainmom5 Gold Member

Thanks! We are always looking for tips like this...will have to go check it out.[IMG]
  3. mattjosh New Member

Awesome! I have many other tricks up my sleeve too! Hope it helps!
  4. mountainmom5 Gold Member

hmmm.. can't regsister as the website isn't opening properly on my pc...
  5. mattjosh New Member

Oh, I basically removed the direct link to the website because I don't want them to see this thread as a referral. So get rid of the xx's in hxxp and replace it with http://
  6. talfighel Silver Member

7. FreeCashMan Active Member

8. baxterbaker New Member

thanks for sharing your top tips with us.
  9. wahgo New Member

There are soooooo many different ideas out there. It's just a matter of learning a strategy, trying it for your needs, evaluating if it works, and doing it again and again if it does or trashing it if it doesn't.

I just learned a new strategy...that I'll have to try...

Thanks for the tip!
  10. amicof Member

mattjosh
    Hey thanks...
    Nice advice. I'll do that right away!

F.
  11. amicof Member

mattjosh
    By the way, what do you mean with
    "Everytime you subscribe to a user"

Can you explain?
  12. niddy New Member

Nice! I'll try this!
  13. pinoybloggers New Member

thanks for this technique! i just submit my website to google and wait to be indexed in few days
  14. clark New Member

Really appreciate your work and thanks for such a wonderful tips.
  15. Louem New Member

[IMG]
    Very cool... I'm going to try it ASAP! hope it works.
  16. kane1976 New Member

Theres a much easier way to get your site indexed within just a few hours or less, and that is by using a software program called rapid website indexer.

It works like magic believe me, plus it also gives you a major head start in the positioning of your website in google.

Search google for it and in most cases you will be able to download it for free!
  17. stesnees New Member

Hi guys,
    New to the forum!
    I have found to get my sites indexed quickly I use the Profit Instruments site. You just pop in your url and it does it all for you.

Take a look

http://www.profitinstruments.com/quickindex/index.php

**This is NOT an affiliate link** 1st post and I dont want to get banned already!
  18. ericlenhard New Member

Nice, it's a great source for backlinks! Thanks for sharing!
  19. mreese601 Member

Hey Mattjosh, Thanks for value information. I'm about to head over and create my profile now.
  20. Curt8888 New Member

Trying it now... [IMG]