TRIVITA - Cooperative Marketing not MLM

Discussion in 'Business Opportunities and Programs Reviews' started by annadenise, Jun 23, 2008.

1. MAP

MAP New Member

It's a great group that is building over at MMG.

I have been a member there for a while so I will see you there soon. I just have not been there for sometime as I was building my wholesale business. Good luck with that...

Hi Lori, how many customers do you have in your organization?

I like your Avartar Denise!

Cheers,

John

2. mycats

mycats New Member

I am really enjoying Trivita, I am on Denises team too. The products are top rate.

It is so good to see so many satisfied people with Trivita. They must be doing something right then.

I love the Cooperative Market approach with Trivita as it really does allow everyone to succeed with it.

3. MAP

MAP New Member

Hi Theresa,

Yes I agree with you 110% with the cooperative marketing...it's truely a step above the rest! The new Video e-Mails are going to be an amazing tool for all of us too!

I am not directly in Denises' organization but I am in her uplines group with Fred and Mike....it is a great feeling being part of the fastest growing organization in TriVita.

We all should remember though that it doesn't matter whether you are a super star in attracking Business Affiliates or just an average person looking for a great business to do at home....with TriVita's business model everyone can succeed. This is what makes it so appealing and it's only getting better now with pre-qualified business partners generated by TriVita that will be available to us all soon to the Video e-Mails...this of course is all over and above the cooperative marketing and the ability to purchase the rights to customers purchases...

In my humble opinon, TriVita is simply the best business available today!

Good luck

Cheers,

John

4. annadenise

annadenise Active Member

It certainly is the best business out there! I wish I had known you before you had signed up, we would have loved to have you in our team build, John, you are a pleasure to work with here and gee, wonder where the avatar came from LOL!!!

Anyone that is interested in being in a team for this, if you come in at the Complete pack, which includes 25 customers, we are getting referrals for these people. We must all try and help with it. Becky and Terri from this forum have already come aboard. It is a loose Next In Line which means if you have someone you know that needs to be under you, in lieu of going in the straight NIL we can accomodate that.

Mike Riedmiller called me again today and reminded me of the great leads that Trivita will be coming out with soon where they have been surveyed as well. That will be a great help too, in addition to the video email advertising we will be able to do.

5. MAP

MAP New Member

Thanks for the kind words Denise, yes it would have been nice to be in your direct line, I am kinda I guess because we are all in Fred and Micheals group! At any rate I can still be here and work with all you fine folks!

There are so many ways to Partner with TriVita...it does not matter what level of expertise a person is at online or offline. TriVita is designed in such a way that EVERYONE will succeed if they desire it.

Just give the time to yourself to understand TriVita and you will see for yourself how powerful it can and will be for you and your Family!

I would also like to wish a Happy Independence Day to All that celebrate it this coming Friday July 4th

Cheers,

John

6. westfam11

westfam11 Member

It is official now. I am a member of Trivita. I am very excited. This is a cutting edge way of doing business and I am going to love it.

Becky

7. annadenise

annadenise Active Member

westfam11: It is official now. I am a member of Trivita. I am very excited. This is a cutting edge way of doing business and I am going to love it.

Becky
    Welcome aboard!!! You will enjoy Trivita - both the great company and the products.

8. mycats

mycats New Member

welcome officially to Trivita Becky. Do not forget to set up your easy order for a min of 20 points so you will not lose commission if you qualify. Not hard to get 20 points the problem is what to try first with so many great products

9. westfam11

westfam11 Member

Thanks Theresa, I appreciate the advice. I also received my 25 MAP's today. I am excited to watch the progress in the back office.

Becky

10. luvtravel

luvtravel New Member

Lot of you know me from the other businesses I've been in but I have to say that Trivita is my ONLY business right now!

With Trivita I don't have to TRY to get customers, I can BUY customers!!

Think of all the money you spent on buying leads, did they turn into a customer?

At one time there were a lot of us paying $300 a month for the latest greatest marketing system (Lori would remember this)
    NOW for $300 I can purchase 6 customers.

Folks this is big!

My goal is to have 100 customers!

The only other time I had hundreds of customers is when I had my organizer business, and believe me it was not easy shipping etc!
    NOW TRIVITA does all the shipping for me!

As to the products, I was recently on a diet which cost $1200 and included B12 shots, I can now be on Trivita's healthy diet and buy sublingual B12 much much cheaper with Trivita.

I also looked into another weight loss product that highly advertised
    a meal replacement shake diet and they wanted...are you ready? $3000.... ahhh NO way!!

Trivita's weight loss kit is the one I am going on now along with the B12 tablets!!

Trivita is the one business for me now and can be for you as well!
    "Start today, customers tomorrow"!

11. westfam11

westfam11 Member

The one thing that really stands out
    about this company is that it focuses
    on the customer first. The products are
    high quality and that keeps the customers
    coming back. That says a lot about the
    products and the company.

By focusing on the customers you don't
    have the attrition that you would with
    an MLM business where you are trying
    to find distributors to order an auto ship
    every month just so you can get paid and
    you don't have to stock the products.

I am sold on this company. Denise came
    up with a great slogan "Trivita is IT for me!"

Becky West

12. westfam11

westfam11 Member

If anyone is looking into Trivita here is a webinar going on tonight:

Find out more on Tuesday Evening, July 8th at 9:00pm EST / 6:00pm PST
    Dial 1-212-461-5860 - Pin 0752#
    Optional Webinar Registration Link: www.gotomeeting.com/register/457661026

13. rhondap

rhondap New Member

Quick question, I am an affiliate member and have been for years do I need to do anything different to obtain customers and get paid?

14. westfam11

westfam11 Member

Rhonda,

I believe all you would have to do is call Trivita and tell them what you are wanting to do and they will help you from there.

Becky

15. luvtravel

luvtravel New Member

rhondap: Quick question, I am an affiliate member and have been for years do I need to do anything different to obtain customers and get paid?

You can put in a reservation to buy customers.

And you can buy as many customers as you want. My goal is to get to 100 customers.

I can tell you that their weight loss program is one of the best, I know because I have looked into several name brand programs and the prices were outrageous for some of them, one was 3K another was $1200, for under $200 you can get the entire Trivita weight loss kit that is formulated with the correct amount to meet nutritional needs and for the quickest weight loss time.

Imagine being able to buy customers and have Trivita ship the products and advertise for you to your customer.

Amazing stuff!!

16. SuccessTeam

SuccessTeam New Member

Hi Everyone!

I have been a Business Affiliate with TriVita for 6 years!!

I have been to functions in Arizona and have had the honor of being at a private dinner with the owners.

I met James Robison at one of the first TriVita events I attended.

The products are phenomenal.

I'm so glad that TriVita is now allowing us to advertise again after 5 years!!!

I LOVE IT!!

I have several thousand customers thanks to the awesome "infomercials" with James and Betty Robison and sublingual B-12, B-6 and folic acid.

Welcome to all of the Newbies!!

If I can answer any questions, please feel free to contact me.

Lori

17. luvtravel

luvtravel New Member

Think about how long it takes to build a business and get customers
    you know the drill, buying leads, cold calling, oh and what about keeping those customers, customer retention?

With Trivita you are able to purchase the customer after Trivita does all the marketing to obtain the customer and keep that customer coming back for more with their discount programs, referral progams, not to mention the quality of the products.

We are able to offer you the Gift of health, (ask me about it)
    The signature product is their sublingual B12 that gives you the Wow factor!

Once you try B12 sublingual tablet you will most likely never need those energy drinks (that have the possiblility to cause heart palpitations) the B12 tablet gives you energy in a healthy way !

It's all about health and wealth with the Trivita program!

Terri

18. westfam11

westfam11 Member

I love the B-12 sublingual tablets. They
    even taste good. They really work to
    give you back the energy you need and
    deserve.

Becky West

19. luvtravel

luvtravel New Member

I have always had a sweet tooth, for you that can't do without sweets you know what I mean.

I started Leanology, I lost weight AND don't crave sweets the way I once did.

I am so glad I joined Trivita for reasons on many levels.

There is a free report you can get about the Trivita weight loss system if you are interested. Just ask.

Terri

20. westfam11

westfam11 Member

Terri,

I just started on Leanology and I am very surprised and satisfied with the taste and effectiveness. I have tried lots of shakes and I end up being shaky or hungry very soon. This along with the appetite chews really work and they taste yummy too.

Becky West