TRIVITA - Cooperative Marketing not MLM

Discussion in 'Business Opportunities and Programs Reviews' started by annadenise, Jun 23, 2008.

1. markaf

markaf New Member

Hello everyone. I have been lurking around on this board for a while now and finally decided to sign up for an account. I am looking at different opportunities right now to start a home based business with my wife. I just read all 29 pages of this thread and I must say this opportunity interests me. I do run a direct sales business now but it can be very stressfull and takes up an enormous amount of time. I do know what can be involved in running a business, the upsides and downsides. They do take alot of work no matter what the business. However I am very new at network marketing and acquiring other referrals is not a strong point for me at this time. I guess I am looking for a team or person who would be able to help and mentor me in this respect. Is there anyone around here that could help me along if I decided to start a Trivita business? Thanks, Mark

2. annadenise

annadenise Active Member

Trivita is different than a lot of companies due to offering the Cooperative Marketing Model where we can purchase the lifetime buying rights to customers vs. recruiting them. However, if you start taking some Trivita products you may find that some friends and family may want to try the products too if they see an improvement in you from the products. I had several personal friends that started taking Nopalea without me mentioning it to them because they could physically see the excellents results both my first husband and I had with Nopalea. My improvement was due to a severe injury and my husband's was due to noticeable improvement in reducing redness, swelling and neurapathy in his legs due to type 2 diabetes. Trivita also does monthly mailings of both a great catalog and an excellent magazine, the Vitajournal. There is also a weekly health related email sent out. Between the ability to purchase the customers, some of which have already signed up for autoship, and several points of follow up, Trivita does alot of the work for us.

With all the above said, it still takes work, funds and time to grow a successful business.

3. skydancer

skydancer Banned

take abreak today and head to the polls. Vote for the future of your country.

4. annadenise

annadenise Active Member

There was a great article posted about TriVita acquiring Amazon Herb Company... it is too long to post here, but it is excellent! See the link to the article below, a little bit shown below:

"The mission is the magic. Mission is what inspired the creation of unique direct seller TriVita, and mission is what led it to welcome the newest member of its family, the mission-driven Amazon Herb Company."

"The more we learned about the herbs and their products and how they provided an opportunity for people to experience wellness, the more we knew that it fit in with our mission." --Michael Ellison, CEO and Founder, TriVita Inc.

Click this link to read the article now: www.tinyurl.com/AmazonHerbUpdate

Note: At this time do NOT attempt to purchase any Amazon Herb products. You will see some Amazon Herb products become available in the coming months for Trivita customers and ITBO's, but not yet.

5. annadenise

annadenise Active Member

I just checked my Trivita backoffice and all of the Amazon Herb Products are there now!!! I already take most of Trivita's products so will be looking at all the Amazon ingredients for their supplements to see if I need anything else in that area. I will definitely be ordering the general purpose cleaner and the skincare products. Olivia Newton John has beautiful skin and has been using these since they came out, so I'm in, lol!!!!

6. annadenise

annadenise Active Member

My upline recently shared these statistics on various home business opportunities that I thought was great and very pertinent. I've always felt strongly about Trivita being a quality company with quality products and this just made me feel even better!

Some Things To Consider:

Did you know that there has been over 100,000 different home business opportunities that have launched since 1959 - and only 10 of them have ever reached the $1 billion dollar per year mark?

Almost 90% of all home businesses fail in the first year.

Another 8% fail in the second year.

... and only 2% will ever reach the 5 year mark.

The chances of you finding a home based business that has VIABLE long term income potential is very slim. This is why any company under 5 years old should be considered a "start-up" - and you will want to be extremely cautious before putting your time, reputation and money into it.

Aren't you tired of the "start-up hype"?

TriVita has been in business for over 10 years, and the most shocking part is that their greatest growth curve since they began is happening right now!

It took TriVita 10 years to create 6 "Presidential Directors" which is the top position in our compensation plan. Nopalea has created so much momentum that it took only 6 months to create 8 MORE Presidential Directors!!

10 years to create 6 Presidentials.

6 months to create 8 Presidentials with the launch of Nopalea!

When you have a product that actually works, and not just a bunch of hype from distributors giving their "testimonial" just to sell more products, you have a genuine and realistic opportunity to create "legacy" income.

When you combine a category creating product like Nopalea, with TV Infomercials, and a proven Internet Marketing Strategy - you have a money-making opportunity unlike any other in history.

7. annadenise

annadenise Active Member

I've been so busy with Trivita's new products coming out this year that I have been forgetting to post any updates. The new Zamu Gold came out in January along with the new Detox Challenge product and system. My husband, son and I love the Zamu Gold. The detox product is good too, very mild and non-irritating. Now Trivita has 3 excellent liquid formula's, one is a foundational product great for the immune system - the Zamu Gold. Nopalea is the best anti-inflammatory product I have ever taken and continues to be a top seller. It is even in the 2012 Physicians Desk Reference Manual. Adaptuit is for both mental and physical stress with Russian Adaptogens. We love them all.

I've probably mentioned some of the below before, but here are some highlights on Trivita. This company would still be in business if every affiliate dropped out. The products are excellent. I take almost all of them and would continue to do so whether there was a business side or not. I got involved with Trivita initially when I was hunting for a good sublingual B12 product which was Trivita' Sublingual B12 at the time in 2008. Now I take the Super Sublingual B12, which was not available when I first joined.

Trivita's goal is to help people experience wellness and create wealth for their life purposes. This is first and foremost a wellness company with over 2.5 million customers so far in the USA.

Trivita is a 13 year old International Wellness Company

There were 102 Million Dollars in sales for 2011

Trivita is a debt free company

Trivita is #70 in the world DSA listing for last year

Trivita has offices in USA, Canada, Australia and Hong Kong

Trivita now has partnered with the Amazon Herb Co., a 22 year old wellness co. with great products that benefit the Rainforest

Trivita has a new Wellness Center that is getting a lot of attention in Scottsdale, AZ in local media and magazines that have nothing to do with the affiliate side. It is a wellness center staffed with doctor's and more. I saw it under construction. Can't wait to see it finished when I go to AZ this summer!

Trivita offers an outstanding Cooperative Marketing Model for Nopalea customers and Sublingual B12. Soon the Zamu Gold will be offered in the Cooperative Marketing Model as well.

8. I have been in Trivita since 2001 and am almost Presidential. It keeps alluding me. However, this is a great company, run by people with integrity and I have nothing but the highest regards for them.

BTW: I am working on a licensed agreement so Trivita distributors can get the emailing, marketing, conference room, hosting and advanced SEO tools from a Gold (normally $54.95 per month) system with Veretekk for free.

Thomas Prendergast
    CEO
    Veretekk.com, Inc.

9. annadenise

annadenise Active Member

I joined the beginning of 2008 and am almost Presidential too, lol! Trivita has alot of tools now people can use as well as some others that have follow up emails, autoresponders, etc. It does take a little while to get through Trivita's compliance department, but I've had several in my team get approval for things like this. That is great you are working on this too.

Are you going to the GOS this summer? I've been to all the Trivita events and enjoy seeing the company people as well as our team and folks in other teams. It is a great time and place to exchange ideas.

10. I might go, but I usually shy away from events. I am the CEO of Veretekk and that keeps me very busy, especially now that we are moving towards licensing deals with our system.

Thomas Prendergast
    CEO
    Veretekk.com, Inc.

11. annadenise

annadenise Active Member

I have been asked several times this week about which of the Amazon Herb products from the Amazon Herb Co. and the new products Trivita developed with Amazon Herb Co. that I take and what exactly is the Illumination product.

I have been taking a number of the Amazon Herb products now for over three months now, since they became available to Trivita affiliates and customers. Trivita enhanced once of Amazon's liquid products which is now named Zamu Gold. It is excellent, as is the Zamu Protect capsule. Both have camu camu in them. The Zamu Gold is on special online this month and is a discounted cost when placed on autoship. The Zamu Gold is an excellent immune system builder and a Trivita Foundation product. My husband, son, dog and I take Illumination which I love. It is an overall body tonic and is a combination of five Amazon formulas: Arcozon, Metabazon, Envirozon, Calmazon and Digestazon. Illumination also has Yerba Mate, Horsetail, Lemon Grass and Cornsilk. My husband and I also take Sumacazon, Aquazon, Fiberzol Plus, Rainforest Treasure Tea and my husband takes Warrior. We love them all. My dog also gets the Rainforest Treasure Tea a few times a week. I use the complete line of Amazon Herb skincare products. They are exceptional skincare products!! I also use Amazon Clean and Green, a great concentrated cleaning product.

12. westfam11

westfam11 Member

I haven't tried any of the Amazon products yet but I am still having great results from Nopalea, vitamin D, and
    the nerve formula.

I am going to try the Amazon Clean and Green this month.

Rebecca

13. annadenise

annadenise Active Member

You will like the Amazon Clean and Green. It's a great multi use cleaner. If you have questions on any of Amazon's other products, I'd be happy to let you know my experiences with them. I love everything I've tried so far, as does my husband and one of my son's.

14. annadenise

annadenise Active Member

TriVita just rolled out some NEW product offerings:

6-Pack (2 Nopalea, 2 Zamu Gold, 2 Adaptuit)

This is your perfect opportunity to get Nopalea, Zamu Gold and Adaptuit all in one box, plus tell all of your customers about it to.

Note: You can learn more about Zamu Gold from this new video that TriVita recently posted online: Zamu Gold

Adaptuit Sleep

This is one I will try. I have issues with melatonin sometimes.

Unlike many other sleep aids that cause adverse reactions, Adaptuit Sleep uses natural, homeopathic ingredients for a formula that:

Acts quickly - in as little as 30 minutes
    Promotes more restful, deeper sleep
    Supports your body's natural restoration processes
    Helps you wake up energized & refreshed, not drowsy
    Contains no melatonin
    Is non-habit forming

15. annadenise

annadenise Active Member

I've mentioned before that customers sometimes stop ordering and then go back to ordering products again due to Trivita's excellent follow up through direct mail with catalogs and a magazine monthly as well as a weekly health related email. Last night someone in my downline that had been active a few years ago and then stopped ordering, started ordering again and on top of that did the DASH for Director yesterday. We've been conversing in email this week and he said he is going to grow this as a business and do it right. I think that is key. Trivita is a very real business and not a money game that is here today and gone tomorrow. It takes a while to get a good, steady and solid income in Trivita, but it is very real and does happen. The other great thing is with Trivita you do not have to be first in to do very well. People can work at their own pace and join anytime and still have the same opportunity to do well.

16. westfam11

westfam11 Member

I just received my Trivita order with the new Adaptuit Sleep. I ordered it for my son who sometimes has troubling sleeping. Also someone just called me and asked how to order it and I helped them with their order. I am very positive that this product will help them but I will post when I hear the results personally from them.

I am not trying the Adaptuit Sleep on myself because ever since I started taking the Nopalea for my knee pain it has helped my sleeping also and I do not have any trouble sleeping.

17. [Post deleted for violating forum rules - Admin]

18. annadenise

annadenise Active Member

Thomas, you may not realize it, but it is in violation of Trivita's compliance rules to make any offers such as you suggest above that are specific incentives. We can only state the published Trivita costs for products or the DASH program. We cannot post this anywhere online or in direct mail. I double checked with compliance today because I have had to remind my team in the past that we cannot do this. I had to go over alot of things with Trivita several years ago regarding forum posting about Trivita to make sure my team complied with everything, and nothing has changed as of today.

19. annadenise

annadenise Active Member

My son just texted me at 8am eastern from Gainesville, FL that he was watching me on TV. I guess they are still running the Nopalea infommercial that I am in. The point is that Trivita runs these infommercials at prime times, not just the wee hours of the morning when everyone is asleep. The last batch of Nopalea customers I purchased the lifetime buying rights to were excellent with a number of them coming in on autoship. There are no guarantees though. However, the fact that Trivita is airing the infommercial at prime time makes a difference in your target market that I like.

20. westfam11

westfam11 Member

The commercials are really making an impact. I have talked to several people lately and when I mentioned that I was taking Trivita supplements and involved with the company they said, "is that the commercial with Cheryl Tiegs?". A couple of years ago no one had ever heard of it when I would ask someone about it.

So I think it is becoming a brand that is coming to the forefront. I know the products are excellent and the business opportunity is so different from other companies that there is no comparison at all. To be able to purchase customers and make an income from their orders is unheard of in any other company. Also, with the company doing the follow up through catalogues and the VitaJournal is a bonus.