TRIVITA - Cooperative Marketing not MLM

Discussion in 'Business Opportunities and Programs Reviews' started by annadenise, Jun 23, 2008.

1. annadenise

annadenise Active Member

For those in Trivita as an ITBO, make sure to get on the special webinar with CEO Michael Ellison tonight, 5/6/13, on Coop Media 2013 and Beyond. You should have received an email on this.

I had someone who is looking at Trivita ask me some very indepth questions on Trivita regarding customer income from both B12's and Nopalea bundle purchases I have made. When I went back to 2008 when I joined, I added up how much I spent to date on my family's positions in Trivita and was at first surprized thinking I had spent more than I realized over the years. Then I compared it to what I have earned in this same timeframe and could not be happier to have decided to make Trivita my main business. On top of that, all of money I spent purchasing the buying rights to customers for life is tax deductible for me.

TriVita gets the customers and then pays you for life from their purchases! This is why professionals, successful business people, retirees, part-time workers, and anyone who sees the advantage of BEING PAID OVER AND OVER AGAIN FOR CUSTOMERS THE COMPANY ACQUIRES FOR YOU is just plain smart.

2. annadenise

annadenise Active Member

I saw this yesterday and it made me think of what an excellent job Trivita does of following up for us with a monthly catalog, a monthly Vita Journal magazine and weekly health related emails. They also send a weekly communication update in email and in the Communications Ctr. in the backoffice for Trivita ITBO's (affiliates). I have a number of people in my downline over the years, both customers and affiliates, that may have stopped being active in ordering or promoting Trivita that come back. They come back because of what Trivita does. Trivita even sends special offers to people who have not ordered in 7 months to get them back called the Win Back program. I get a good volume of these every month since I have been in Trivita since early 2008. Finally, Trivita has come out with excellent new products recently along with Amazon Herb Co. becoming a part of Trivita which has garnered more interest from folks hunting for something new.

Some statistics from the Association of Professional Salesman and the National Sales Executive Association. As you can see, their statistics shows that the majority of sales are made between the 5th through 12th contact:

. 2% of sales are made on the first contact

. 3% of sales are made on the 2nd contact

. 5% of sales are made on the 3rd contact

. 10% of sales are made on the 4th contact

. 80% of sales are made on the 5th -- 12th contact

"Think about all the companies, the companies you know well, such as Coca Cola and McDonalds who continue to advertise everywhere. We all know their names. We've known them for decades.

"So why do they keep advertising (following up) over and over and over again? Because they want to keep themselves on our minds, so that when we're thirsty or hungry, they come to mind!"

3. annadenise

annadenise Active Member

Here is another example of the power of Trivita with the weekly and monthly follow ups from the company, both via email, co. calls and direct mail catalogs and magazines. Yesterday a person in my downline that joined from the Nopalea infommercial in May 2010 decided to not only become more active in Trivita, but to do the DASH for Director. I've had this occur before, whether it be someone who was an affiliate or a customer and it just shows the value of a long term debt free co. (Trivita started in 1999)with high quality pharmaceutical grade products, where people can purchase the life time buying rights to customers and get follow up from the company both in email and direct mail.

4. annadenise

annadenise Active Member

Someone else in my downline just did the Dash last week. He was similar to someone else I mentioned here that did the Dash last month. He had been in Trivita for several years, then jumped from program to program and spent at least what the Dash would have cost him had he stuck with Trivita when he first joined. Now he intends to stick to it and do it right.

The best thing of all about Trivita is that all types of people can do well with this. AND you can take your time and grow it according to your schedule. It does not matter when you join. It does not matter if you want to grow slowly or quickly, there are options for everyone including just being a customer of the pharmaceutical grade products.

We have network marketers, at home parents, people working full time hunting for something else, doctor's, lawyers, chiropractors, people who already own their own business', college students, the list goes on. The people that already own their own business' are thrilled to find something where they do not have to stock, rent space, pay Workers Comp. and General Liability insurance, etc. The two folks that Dashed a while back under me were a retired person that was a part time network marketer and the other was a house wife. The two that joined under each other last year in July were a doctor and a graduate student who teaches piano.

I was in middle mg't. for a very large insurance co. when I joined Trivita in 2008. I have been out of the rat race since 2009 because of Trivita. The ins. co. I worked for just moved locations again and terminated a large number of people that were not willing to relocate to another state. A couple of departments are still open. I went there to meet a good friend for lunch yesterday and ran into a couple of people that used to work for me. My friend was talking about how she has to get there by 6:45am to park in the parking garage and if she does not leave by 4pm on the dot it takes her over an hour to get home. I am so glad I found Trivita and what it has done for my health, the health of my family as well as letting me work out of the home.

5. annadenise

annadenise Active Member

There were some BIG announcements made on the Trivita Monday Co-op Media Webinar with Terry Newsome.

The DASH to Director program will end as of 6/30/13. Replacing this is a fantastic way for EVERYONE to have the ability to get ahead at their own rate with the brand new "Co-op Accelerator Program".

- With the brand new "Co-op Accelerator Program" , EVERYONE can purchase Nopalea Bundle Customers starting on July 1, 2013. This is a change since recently only people who were Director or above (or people doing the Dash To Director) could purchase bundles.

Everyone will get paid 60% (like a Director) for all new Nopalea Bundles that they purchase for the first 60 days of those customers. Everytime you purchase additional Nopalea Bundles, you will get paid 60% for 60 days on those new customers. This is a BIG change, since before people only got 30% earnings if they were not at the Director rank that month.

- The minimum Nopalea Bundles purchase is still only 3 bundles (9 customers) for $900. TriVita will fulfill up to 10 bundles (30 customers) at a time, thus anywhere from 3-10 bundles will be fulfilled at once (depending upon how many you have a reservation for).

6. westfam11

westfam11 Member

This is a very exciting announcement.

I am beyond excited. This is going to help a lot of people. I am so excited. I have a second position that I have not dashed to director yet. Now I don't have to and I will have the same benefits.

Who wouldn't want to make 60% for 60 days on all new customers. There is no excuse not to build a Trivita business now. People's incomes are going to explode, that is for sure.

7. CRIPLEY

CRIPLEY Member

I am sure your products are wonderful keep up the good work. If you are working from home it is the true meaning of freedom!

[Post edited. Please stop quoting entire post - Admin]

8. annadenise

annadenise Active Member

You are right, working from home is freedom. I love it and am so glad I have been able to do this for the last several years. The products are exceptional and are pharmaceutical grade.

9. CRIPLEY

CRIPLEY Member

Yes Anna I am big time into health. Keep up the good work of making the public healthy:)

10. annadenise

annadenise Active Member

I am at the airport in Phoenix, AZ getting ready to go home from an exceptional Trivita GOS annual conference. There are several fantastic enhancements for all Trivita affiliates.

I am flying cross country and need to put all my notes together so will post a detailed update here tomorrow on the WE system, which is a referral based program with excellent compensation and for those that prefer to refer people and get paid well for it vs. purchasing bundles, or who want to do both. This will be HUGE.

I also have updates for those on autoships I will post tomorrow where we will get discounted rates on our Trivita products beginning 8/1/13.

One thing I can mention now, before I board the plane, that does not require any detail is that we will have Paypal available as a form of payment. Effective 8/1/13 Paypal will also be available for compensation pay for those that prefer not to use direct deposit or the Trivita debit card.

11. Vishal P. Rao

Vishal P. Rao Administrator Staff Member

12. annadenise

annadenise Active Member

Thank you, Vishal. I really enjoy the quality of this forum and appreciate your kind words.

I have often been asked about the benefits of being on autoship with Trivita vs. just placing an order monthly. At that time, the main benefit was making sure you had an order in place monthly to be eligible to earn commissions and so you did not run out of products that you take regularly.

We learned at the annual Trivita Galaxy of Stars this past week that Trivita is launching the new "Best Price Club" effective 8/1/13 to make having an autoship monthly much more advantageous.

We will continue to get the discounted pricing on a 4 pack of Nopalea, Zamu Gold or Adaptuit that we place on autoship. The pricing for this is $115 vs. paying $140.

We will get 20% off any of the Sublingual B12 products we place on autoship.

We will get 10% off all other Trivita products, which includes the Amazon Herb products.

This is great for my family since we take about 20 of the Trivita and Amazon Herb products. I'll be placing alot more on autoship vs. stocking up on various products periodically.

I highly recommend reviewing what you take now and getting them set up on autoship starting 8/1/13.

I will be sending out a separate update on the new WE system that is in pilot right now.

Vishal P. Rao likes this.
  13. westfam11

westfam11 Member

This is all great news Denise. I can't wait to hear all of the details. I am going to make plans now to be able to attend next years GOS. These new announcements are going to help me take my business to the next level.

14. annadenise

annadenise Active Member

Trivita announced the new WE Power System (WEPS) at the annual Trivita GOS event last week in Scotsdale, AZ. WE stands for Wellness Entrepreneur.

The We Power System (WEPS) will be rolling out sometime in 9/13 to all affiliates. Trivita will launch this completely intuitive sharing and tracking system for an expanded pilot now, but only for those that attended the Trivita GOS event last week, which I attended.

The WE Power System (WEPS) is simple, duplicatable, and powerful. This is an additional or primary revenue stream for those who want to refer people in addition to or instead of buying Nopalea or B12 customer bundles.
    IMPORTANT: This system has a different sign up link than the Trivita link we use now for new affiliates and new customers. This system will not be available until 9/13 for existing affiliates. Those that attended the GOS can participate in the extended pilot starting now.
    To get started there is a one time special offer for new prospects and affiliates where we buy 2 cases/get 1 free of either Nopalea, Zamu Gold or Adaptuit. The cost is $279.98 + shipping + a $15 charge for the Business Kit, DVD on product and training, a flip chart training, product brochures and a daily and weekly tracker. It is available one time only and is the best deal I have ever seen on 3 cases of Nopalea, Zamu Gold or Adaptuit.
    There is also a member offer of buy 1 case/get 1 bottle free for $119.00. I would highly recommend the affiliate membership so people can get the 3 cases at a lower cost per bottle and then they have enough product to do the 60 day loading dose of 6 ounces a day.
    First 30 Days - We enroll as a WE by getting 3 to join in 30 days on our first tier. This generates a 30% share and earn bonus per person paid weekly if you are below the director level. Trivita has created an additional accelerator bonus of $280 if you can get those 3 within 30 days of signing up. If you get 3 affiliates, buying the 2 cases each, that alone is $252 paid weekly. PLUS you get the 30 day $280 accelerator bonus if you do that in 30 days.
    60 Days - If those 3 can get 3 each in their first 30 days, you get a 60 day accelerator bonus of $500, plus you earn 15% on the share and earn of weekly since they are on your second tier.
    90 Days - Then, if those 3 can get 3 each, you get a 90 day accelerator bonus of $1,000, plus you earn 10% on the share and earn weekly since that group is on your third tier.
    All the accelerator bonus' are paid monthly on the 10th of the month. The share and earn commissions are paid weekly on Friday's.
    To be eligible to earn the accelerator bonus', you do need to have a case of Nopalea, Adaptuit or Zamu Gold on autoship. You will get the best price availiable on this autoship, which is $115 a month. This also entitles you to the special offers that I mentioned in a previous post on the Best Price Club.
    We have the opportunity to earn up to $2,480 with this system as an affiliate. Directors do get the normal additional weekly share and earn percentages. People joining the WEPS will have an excellent start or continuation of their business and will continue to earn through the regular Trivita compensation plan as this grows. People can build wider than 3 on their first level as well and earn more in share and earn commissions weekly, but the accelerator bonus' at 30, 60 and 90 days are only paid based on what is stated above. It is to your advantage to assist everyone in getting their 3 through 3 levels so you can earn the accelerator bonus'.
    We are being asked to promote a product we are well versed in and not jump around promoting all 3 to people. I am very familiar with all 3 due to my family taking them all for a long period of time. However, I personally will promote only Nopalea because it is in the 2012 Physicians Desk Reference Manual (PDR) which is HUGE, Nopalea has already had clinical trials done and my family, friends and people in my upline and downline have had amazing results with this product.
    There will be hi-tech tools and hi-touch contact. Again, this is available only to those that attended the Trivita GOS 2013 at this time, and will roll out to all others sometime in 9/13. We are the messenger with the Trivita tools. There are all kinds of follow up for us where we can see if people have watched the video, are signing up, etc. This is very interactive.
    Trivita will have Opportunity calls on Tuesday nights and the We Power System (WEPS) training calls on Thursday nights. The first opportunity call for the expanded pilot was last night.

15. annadenise

annadenise Active Member

We learned at the annual Trivita Galaxy of Stars this past week that Trivita is launching the new "Best Price Club" effective 8/1/13 to make having an autoship monthly much more advantageous.

We will continue to get the discounted pricing on a 4 pack of Nopalea, Zamu Gold or Adaptuit that we place on autoship. The pricing for this is $115 vs. paying $140.

We will get 20% off any of the Sublingual B12 products we place on autoship.

We will get 10% off all other Trivita products, which includes the Amazon Herb products.

This is great for my family since we take about 20 of the Trivita and Amazon Herb products. I'll be placing alot more on autoship vs. stocking up on various products periodically.

If you are an affiliate or customer of Trivita, I highly recommend reviewing what you take now and getting them set up on autoship starting 8/1/13.

On another note, we saw a documentary the Cousteau's did for National Geographic that featured John Easterling in it due to all his work on saving the Amazon Rain Forest. It was exceptional. Part of the profits on the Amazon Herb products got to protecting the Amazon Rain Forest. Olivia Newton John was also at the Trivita GOS.

16. annadenise

annadenise Active Member

I just heard a heart warming story today from one of my downline that is several levels below me on Nopalea that benefited them tremendously. This person had been inactive for a couple of years. He did the DASH for Director in June just before the program ended. He did not tell me until today his "why". We met at the Trivita annual GOS convention two weeks ago and I never would have guessed the issues that Nopalea helped him with. He said it started a year ago when someone needed to borrow a bottle because they were out where he worked. I can't mention these testimonies here because I don't have permission to, but the story of him giving this person, not even in his downline, a bottle, and then his story and results with Nopalea got him to start saving his money in the coop funding account we can have with Trivita. Now he is buying customer bundles monthly and is growing his business. You just never know when someone will find their "why". Ironically, had he not given the bottle to the person he did not know at work and heard their story he would not have his own story and would not have been motiviated to get back in and really grow his Trivita business. I am very proud of him.

17. annadenise

annadenise Active Member

Wow, the new Best Price Club that launched 8/1/13 for Trivita affiliates and members on autoship is already starting to give great offers. [​IMG] For those on autoship, an email just went out with a phone no. to call for a buy one get one free on the Nopalea Daily Cleanse. I ordered a couple for Paul and me. He loves this product. I like it, but he loves to put the AM Cleanse in his Vanilla Leanology shake that he has for breakfast.

sokphath likes this.
  18. westfam11

westfam11 Member

Just received this e-mail from my upline in Trivita.

There is a big opportunity if you have any connections in China!

TriVita will be offering 200 wholesale broker positions to people in China. They will be able to purchase Nopalea at a special discount, and then turn around and sell it anywhere in China that they want (including retail stores). Since the traditional direct selling model will NOT be available in China, this is how TriVita and Nopalea will enter. If you know anyone that lives in China, or have any connections with people who know somebody in China, NOW is the time to connect with them. This opportunity will open up in September or October, and it could move fast.

This sounds like a terrific opportunity for anyone living in China.

19. annadenise

annadenise Active Member

This will be a big opportunity for people that have the funds, there is a high minimum monthly volume requirement, in China to do this. In Hong Kong people can still purchase as an affiliate, but all other people with address' outside of Hong Kong in China will only be able to purchase Nopalea through wholesale distributors there.

20. annadenise

annadenise Active Member

I just had one of my new b12 customers (which are alot less expensive than the other customer bundles) purchase the nopal cactus juice, b12, and the omega3's and 6's. That is a big purchase for someone coming in through the cooperative media on the b12's. It goes to show that the great follow up with monthly catalogs, the monthly magazine and the weekly health related emails really work!

There have been alot of changes in the last couple of weeks that affiliates need to review. In the forums we can no longer use trade names, so have to use something generic like nopal cactus juice, etc.