TRIVITA - Cooperative Marketing not MLM

Discussion in 'Business Opportunities and Programs Reviews' started by annadenise, Jun 23, 2008.

1. annadenise

annadenise Member

I had a couple of friends asking me about one of the Trivita products. We all know about the sublingual B12 and many have tried the Optima products, but the Digestive enzymes are great too! One person in Trivita with me was taking Tums constantly and no longer needs them. My husband likes them alot too.
  2. luvtravel

luvtravel New Member

We are having extreme , dangerous heat wave here in TX, we have to drink a lot of water just to survive. I can tell you a lot of minerals are depleted from the body in this dangerous heat wave and now more than ever I feel the need to use more supplements than ever before thank goodness I am a part of Trivita now!!

I am building health and wealth!

Terri
  3. mycats

mycats New Member

I am enjoying the Trivita products, Leanology is great and Peaceful Sleep surely gives me what the name implies.
  4. annadenise

annadenise Member

For those of you already in Trivita, I wanted to mention something that you all should check on and follow up on.

If you have bought customers, check your backoffice several times a week. You may be pleasantly surprized to find that a customer has converted to a Business Affiliate (BA). If they have, you will want to contact them and assist them in growing their Trivita business. This just happened to someone under me recently - the person first became a BA and did not do much, and is now steadily buying customers.

You never know! You also may have some referring members that have referred several people. Those may also be worth your while to contact to see if they have any interest in becoming a BA with Trivita.
  5. westfam11

westfam11 Member

Thanks Denise, that is good advice.

This is a great business. We have so much
    help from the company taking care of the
    customers, advertising for us, shipping
    all of the products so we can concentrate
    on other aspects of the business.

I am thoroughly enjoying the company
    and the Trivita Team Build. We are really
    growing our team and everyone is
    working together for the success of the
    team. I couldn't be happier.

Becky
  6. annadenise

annadenise Member

I agree totally! Trivita is an outstanding company in every respect. I had an issue last month with a couple of sign up's and both a high level Trivita manager and the National Sales Director called me at home to assist. I then mentioned something they could do at their end to keep the issue from occuring in the future, and it was quickly implemented by Trivita. Since that time I have stayed in contact with them. David Riggs, over the MAP customers at
    Trivita is also outstanding to work with.

I am very proud to be a leader under Mike Riedmiller and Fred Gondzar. They are very highly regarded at Trivita and speak on the Trivita Company calls. We are part of a very large and established group.

I have a number of other BA's under me that are not part of this build within the build so to speak, that had joined me earlier in the year. I feel bad, but everyone in Trivita is encouraged now to start with a 3x3. It is a Trivita initiatve now, so will be working with those people separately as time permits and not on forums. At Trivita we are encouraged to assist everyone.

Mike Riedmiller was on the cover of the July issue of the Trivita Vita Journal. The month before in June, Fred Gondzar had an article written on him in the Trivita Vita Journal.

I have also met some really nice Trivita BA's from other legs and groups here in this Trivita thread and at other forums and also in another business I am in where we accidentally find out we are all in Trivita! We all assist each other regardless of who gets the benefit, as do most Trivita people. I find the majority to be very high caliber individuals. There is another very large group with Trivita that shares with us what works for them and we share back. It is good to see this occur. There is plenty of room in Trivita everywhere, no matter where people join!!

Note: People can order back orders of the Vita Journal if they would like these to assist in their marketing efforts. You can also order the "Media Packs" in your back -office as well, which is a magazine issue dedicated to Trivita.
  7. luvtravel

luvtravel New Member

I am proud to represent and promote a company that has quality products and a sound payplan.

If you are looking for a business and company that you can trust than Trivita is one that is stable and secure.

It is a company where you can build a secure financial future!

Terri
  8. westfam11

westfam11 Member

Trivita is a serious, legitimate online business.

Why join at the premier level?

When you come in at the premier level it comes with
    25 customers. You are already set up for business.

You are also positioning yourself to make the most
    Income. Also with ANY SERIOUS business there are
    start-up costs, and the premier level at $1499.99 is
    a bargain when compared to starting a brick and
    mortar business.

The potential with the 3x3 Trivita Team Build is very
    lucrative, especially if you continue to purchase more
    customers or get your own customers through the
    Gift Of Health."

Also I heard this quote the other day, "If your wallet isn't
    in the game, your heart isn't in the game". What this means
    is people who invest more money tend to be more motivated
    as they have more at risk.

Trivita is an opportunity unlike anything I have ever experienced in the past. With the Trivita Team Build we are positioning ourselves to become successful faster than if we tried to do it on our own.

My husband and I intend to retire early with the help of Trivita and
    I am not going to quit until I get there.

Becky West
  9. annadenise

annadenise Member

Trivita's weekly Business Affiliate update was just emailed to all business affiliates. Note all the detail on the upcoming Galaxy of Stars if you are attending.

There will be a Saturday morning call for the Trivita Opportunity tomorrow morning.

Every day, I make money from a real business that has real customers. And the best part is, I do NOT talk to any of these customers and I do NOT have to deal with any products. It's kinda like owning a store. But with much better profit margins!

Meanwhile, while you're reading this, another customer just made an order and I made more money without talking to anyone. This isn't a job. It's TriVita and it's a real business that really works. It's been paying on time since 1999 which means it has a proven track record.

Saturday Morning, August 9th at 11:30am EST / 8:30am PST.
    Dial 212-461-5860 - Pin 7878#.
  10. annadenise

annadenise Member

annadenise: There will be a Saturday morning call for the Trivita Opportunity tomorrow morning.

Every day, I make money from a real business that has real customers. And the best part is, I do NOT talk to any of these customers and I do NOT have to deal with any products. It's kinda like owning a store. But with much better profit margins!

Meanwhile, while you're reading this, another customer just made an order and I made more money without talking to anyone. This isn't a job. It's TriVita and it's a real business that really works. It's been paying on time since 1999 which means it has a proven track record.

Saturday Morning, August 9th at 11:30am EST / 8:30am PST.
    Dial 212-461-5860 - Pin 7878#.
    I checked my backoffice this morning and all that progressed in Trivita to higher BA levels now shows in the upper right hand corner.

Also, the Compensation Summary is updated now so you can drill down to July 08 and view your breakdown of your earnings for the month.

Congratulations to all those that moved up in Trivita in July!!!!
  11. success9

success9 New Member

Hello,

A few questions if you don't mine. What is TriVita monthly volume?
    Would TriVita run out of customers for the distributors? I am up half the night and channel surf but never see
    TriVita infor commercials, what channels are they mostly on? Thanks
    Dave
  12. westfam11

westfam11 Member

Dave,

Here is a link for the television schedule.

http://www.trivita.com/backoffice/MAP/map-tvschedule.aspx

There are millions and millions of people in the world I don't see how
    they could run out of customers.

I am not sure what your question is about the TriVita monthly volume.

Becky West
  13. mycats

mycats New Member

Hi Dave

I can not see Trivita running out of customers.
    There are always new people looking for nutritional products and then there are those that are looking for a change in what they are taking.

There are so ,any companies that start up and fail within months. Trivita has a proven 9 year track record and we are just now hitting the internet full blast, so now is a great time to get in.

Do you want to know what you need in personal volume to earn or are you asking about group volume for the different levels?
  14. success9

success9 New Member

Here is a link for the television schedule.

http://www.trivita.com/backoffice/MAP/map-tvschedule.aspx

Hello,

says I need a ID and access code.

Monthly volume. How much products or money they make a month or a year? I think meleuca makes over $500 million a year. What about TriVita? Thanks
    Dave
  15. annadenise

annadenise Member

I do not know how much the entire Trivita company makes in a year - I only know of some top people's approximate earnings. Trivita has been around 9 years now and it's parent co, Ellison Media, is a 36 year old multi media giant.

A presidential Director, Bryan Wirth, 6 levels above me makes approximately 40K a month and Cody Ramsey, a 2star director, 5 levels above me, that spoke on the opportunity call yesterday makes approximately 20K a month.

Monthly volume is how much customers you have purchased, and how much you and your business affiliates in your downline have purchased. This is updated Monday - Saturday on a monthly basis, then starts over the next month.

We earn commissions baseed on the above at 21% for your personal customers and then you earn 4% commissions on your business affiliates customers that purchase.
  16. annadenise

annadenise Member

Everyone that progressed up a level should have gotten email notification by Trivita and will also receive a very nice certificate in the mail.

I know Rebecca West (Becky) progressed to 1StarBA in her first month with Trivita. Congratulations, Becky!
  17. westfam11

westfam11 Member

Thanks for the recognition Denise. You are a great leader and the "Trivita Team Build" is really a great way to build your business.

I am ready for the next level. Cooperative Marketing is nothing like
    a traditional MLM and I am so glad I found out about it. It is changing the way I am able to build a profitable long term business.

Becky West
  18. westfam11

westfam11 Member

Here is the number to the conference call tonight
    if you need more information about Trivita.

Tuesday Night Corporate Calls

Next Opportunity Webinar Scheduled for August 12

Opportunity Call Details
    Tuesday, August 12, 2008
    Start Time: 9pm EDT / 6pm PDT
    Length of Call: Approximately 30 minutes
    Dial-in information: 1-212-461-5860 (passcode: 0752#)
    Webinar Registration Link: https://www2.gotomeeting.com/register/643829269
  19. westfam11

westfam11 Member

What Makes Trivita Different From Most Other Businesses and Makes It the #1 Opportunity:

1) Cooperative Marketing - Trivita gets the customers from TV and Radio advertising. The customers don't call me and I don't call them. This is the only company that does this.

2) Top Quality Nutritional Products - All with a 100% money back guarantee. They have over 60 doctor formulated vitamins, weight loss, energy products and more.

3) Back End Marketing - 18 mailings per year ensure the customers re-order, plus the company handles all of the day-to-day details.

4) Been in business since 1999 - They have a 9 year track record. A lot of smart business people that I talk to won't even look at a business if it's less than 4 years old because anything less than 4 years old is still a start-up and is too risky.

5) Residual income, Secondary Income, Income Diversifications, Tax Advantages.

Becky
  20. luvtravel

luvtravel New Member

success9: A few questions if you don't mine. What is TriVita monthly volume?
    Would TriVita run out of customers for the distributors? Thanks
    Dave

Dave, this may help answer your question from our website:

"Health care costs are rising, and the preventive health industry is growing each year in response. The public is now ready to embrace healthy values and self-health care, and TriVita has gained for consumer interest as more people are willing to spend money on supplements. Sales have been steadily rising each year, and we anticipate an explosion of growth as we add new products and enter new markets??”such as the golf industry??”in 2006. "

"In 2004, TriVita had sold 4 million boxes of Sublingual B-12, B-6 and Folic Acid over five years' time. Today, a mere three years later, we have already reached the 8 million mark, and expect our total to reach 9 million well before the start of Q2 2007. More and more people are finding out about TriVita and realizing our high-quality, superior products stand out among the cheap imitations and poor-quality ingredients found in other products on the market today. "

They are a product driven company that continually add new products to their line to improve people's lives.

As to finding their infomercials look for James and Betty Robinson show in your area. They are on cable and satellite
    http://www.lifetoday.org/site/PageServer?pagename=tel_stationGuide_us

Those are just some of the channels you will see the infomercial PLUS
    Trivita infomercials are on the Golf channel.

I doubt there will ever be a lack of customers for quality products like Leanology that is a weight loss kit, or for B12 that gives energy without jitterness. And so much more.

Terri