trus

Discussion in 'West at Home' started by vagabond, Oct 14, 2009.

1. vagabond

vagabond New Member

can someone help me on the training for toys r us when I go to the birthday club on the sight it does not exist
  2. tropicalbenzo

tropicalbenzo New Member

?? what u mean i work tru, b-day club doesnt not exist???
  3. vagabond

vagabond New Member

when you go to the site on your own you can get to the birthday club but when I tried to access it through the training I could not get it to go to that page, it would tell me the domain name did not exist for birthdays r us anyway, I got past that part of the training without too many problems so I guess all is good. I know they no longer have birthday parties in the stores but they still have questions about it in the training so I thought maybe they had done away with the club too but I guess not.
  4. tropicalbenzo

tropicalbenzo New Member

well people is calling for the birthday party geoffrey club, if u go to toyrus.com anf then find geoffrey party u will find more info. like kids need to be from 2 to 10 years (i think), they will received a call from geoffrey, b-day card, gift card of $3.00, and some more information, we can enroll the kids, but we recomend to parents do it their self, aslo if im you i will enroll my kids and enroll for the rewards program, if u didnt do it yet.....rewards is after $150.00 cust. willl received $5.00, diapers is in 9 months cust. need to get 8 pampers or huggies big pack to get one free.......... and some more info...........