Try ASD - Tick Tock Tick Tock- Try again..... phone rings-

Discussion in 'ASD - Ad Surf Daily' started by Morelans, Jul 17, 2008.

1. logicalusa

logicalusa New Member

My post wasn't addressed to you Laura. This person is not "venting". He posts under different screen names in different forums. He has stated he will be filing a federal lawsuit: "I will be filing this paper along with my Federal lawsuit against Uncle Andy and Robert Foolish Gardner". Link here: http://www.scam.com/showpost.php?p=540675&postcount=162

Did you notice he's calling an ASD atty. foolish?

He's just admitted he has an agenda ("We have accomplished what we have set out to do") and yet you have a problem with my post?

Oook.
  2. Vaussie

Vaussie New Member

If you have $100k in ad packages and don't believe you will receive your rebates from that... and then you do... you will be due for one big retraction!

Just in case you happen to be the one that's wrong!?

If I make just 1/2 of what the numbers suggest, I will be a winner! And I'm ok with that! I have no desire to be a millionaire! I'm happy to make some extra money so I don't have to worry about the price of freaking gas everytime my tank gets half empty!

If I happen to be one of the first 100,000 millionaires produced from this program... then that will be a beautiful thing!

What I am saying, I don't have to be a millionaire to be successful with this business!

I'm a winner by virtue of the fact that I did my due diligence, I overcame my fears and I have 90% of my initial purchase available to me!

I know the checks go out, I've seen my sponsor's checks laying on the table waiting to be opened! My sponsor is my friend whom I trust to be ethical and intelligent. I went to Miami and saw the interest, heard the information from the platform, and I've concluded their word is spoken with the truest of intent! If they are standing up there lying, then karma will ensure all is perfectly balanced... somewhere down the road!

I have nothing to lose but a bit of savings, and everything to gain!

I think it's important to weigh in both sides!

Investigator... may I suggest you withhold your feelings of sadness for those who lose when (and if) this goes belly up until such time as that happens? You are projecting a great deal of negativity... express your concerns... but save your judgements.

Just my take... not intended to be catty or anything! I just see your posts as opinions spoken as facts. Even if there is a liteny of previous negative history, it does not mean this is following suit (granted it is a warning sign.)

If you have so much in ad packages, I can't beleive you aren't reaping enough cash out to be satisfied.

So I can only assume that you are cashing out every time you get on the site and waiting until your cycle(s) end(s). Then you can go away and leave the rest of us to enjoy our "scam" without your negative spewings.

Perspective and Objectivity are beautiful things!

PS. I do not and will not dietize Andy in any way! I do however respect what appears to be a very good reputation!

Cheers!
  3. LauraLicata

LauraLicata New Member

If that is the case Logicalusa then I apologize. It came minutes after mine and I saw that you mentioned that someone may be using another screen name and I want to make sure that I even use a full name because I am who I am. No pretenses.

I am certainly not here to offend at all.

Take care,

Laura
  4. logicalusa

logicalusa New Member

Vaussie: If you have $100k in ad packages and don't believe you will receive your rebates from that... and then you do... you will be due for one big retraction!

Has he said he has $100k in Ad packages?
  5. logicalusa

logicalusa New Member

LauraLicata: If that is the case Logicalusa then I apologize. It came minutes after mine and I saw that you mentioned that someone may be using another screen name and I want to make sure that I even use a full name because I am who I am. No pretenses.

Geez Laura. I quoted the person I was addressing my post to. I don't see how you would assume it was addressed to you.

No worries though. [​IMG]
  6. LauraLicata

LauraLicata New Member

Sorry...I made a mistake!

Take care,

Laura
  7. Louminous

Louminous New Member

logicalusa: Well then you obviously missed this from Investigator aka The Grand Old Geezer:

"All my questions have been answered!!!! SCAM!!!"

Iggy's Response to the ASD "Scam or Ponzi Scheme" Accusations

If you want objectivity and impartiality, I wouldn't go with Investigator/The Grand Old Geezer or andrewh.

You should read their posts here and in other forums....
    Look, I'm not agreeing with anyone on here whether it is positive or negative... The pros and cons of any opportunity are valid to me whether they are proven facts or just opinions... you have to look at everything objectively in life. Now maybe I did miss the "SCAM" comment which is unnecessary, but Investigator still makes some very valid points, ultimately you make your own decision.

I think we just have a wide range of business experience on here which causes us to look at things differently, some people are gullible others are critical, some people believe the hype of a good salesman, I personally can't stand that, I like a good business model which I think we have here. However I can also agree with alot of the critical info, I see alot of things that need to be addressed in a more precise and professional manner.

On another note, I just got back from the Chicago rally... which didn't really change the way that I look at this opportunity. I'm still optimistic but objectively concerned, the next few months will be interesting to watch.
  8. logicalusa

logicalusa New Member

Louminous: The pros and cons of any opportunity are valid to me whether they are proven facts or just opinions... you have to look at everything objectively in life. Now maybe I did miss the "SCAM" comment which is unnecessary, but Investigator still makes some very valid points, ultimately you make your own decision. This guy has gone way beyond pros and cons, give me a break. Not so sure you'd be giving this man the credit you are if you'd read more than just a few of his posts.

I have nothing against objectivity, but objectivity doesn't mean posting misleading information, false accusations, threats to sue(like that will make him credible)and insulting people associated with the company. Didn't you just post in his thread about there being no medal/award given to Andy B.? How is starting a thread like that objective?
  9. Louminous

Louminous New Member

logicalusa: Didn't you just post in his thread about there being no medal/award given to Andy B.? How is starting a thread like that objective?

Yeah I did post in his thread and if you read it you would of saw what I posted, let me repeat it for you and others... I was at the Chicago rally and I saw the Award it was in a frame which included a letter, a certificate, and a gold medal (ie. like the Olympic medals). Now one could be a skeptic and say it was all fake or one could believe it was the real deal.

Simply put... some of his points are valid some are not, some of the ASD hype men on here have valid points some is simply fluff. Some people came out of the rally today inspired, some were looking for more...

Investigator brings up alot of questions someone may ask you, if your in lala land and never thought of those things you won't have a rebuttal. So look at it as a learning tool to keep you on your toes, you can take good out of any situation. Iron sharpens Iron.
  10. logicalusa

logicalusa New Member

Louminous: I was at the Chicago rally and I saw the Award it was in a frame which included a letter, a certificate, and a gold medal (ie. like the Olympic medals). Now one could be a skeptic and say it was all fake or one could believe it was the real deal.

No kidding. Skeptic? I doubt anyone would be dumb enough to create a fake physical award, a fake letter and a certificate (with respective seals?)for thousands to see in person after posting the news about the award on a website with a reach of over 120,000 people. Not like it was the Quincy Girl Scouts award or something you know?

So Investigator/The Great Old Geezer starts a thread basically saying that there is no medal. Claims to have been told by the White House that there was only one given in June and there is no record of Andy Bowdoin ever receiving that distinction.

Claims to have contacted the "Republican Party" and claims to have been told "they did not have any record indicating that they have ever given the award to Andy Bowdoin."

Before you showed up in that thread someone who attended Chicago said he saw it in person.

You posted you attended Chicago and saw it as well.
    Thread over. BS exposed.

Tell me again how that is being "objective"?

Maybe you have a different definition of objectivity. Most of that guy's posts, starting with that thread, sure aren't.
  11. traverus_travel

traverus_travel New Member

phew...I almost went for it and invested, think I'll wait and see how this all plays out. best wishes for everyone involved, though[​IMG]
  12. nkelly

nkelly New Member

Can anyone actually get on to the ASD site today? I signed up for five minutes of surfing a day. I have spent all morning just trying to get on...fed up.
  13. Caterina

Caterina New Member

Nicholas, it's my understanding that the site will be up and down until Wednesday.....

I WAS able to get in, though it took quite a few tries.....