TVI Express

Discussion in 'Network/Multi-level Marketing' started by TheExecutive, Oct 17, 2009.

1. FreeCashMan: Well TVI express using the vouchers was strange. But unless your friend has done something personally in his promotion that was outside of what he reasonably relied on from the company there would been bases in which he would have any personal liability. Way to many programs that fail have no recorded of representative been held liable for misrepresentations by the company or people that started the company.
    Agreed,

Normally, a representative is not held responsible, but we are dealing with money laundering here, as in, selling these vouchers to others, so now that brings a representative in direct firing line of FTC which clearly states they can and have gone after representatives, especially when they are the top money earners, so no one is safe once you sell a voucher to someone else, then you are directly involved, so this is what most people are clueless about and I know many who have sold their vouchers, if not everyone. lol

Success to all,
  2. mbasa

mbasa Member

My husband and I joined TVI last year, but I must say that the business is just not for me. I noticed as well that people can buy their way to the top of the hierachy. I still have my two travel vouchers and am planning to use them before they expire. Only then will I know if the product is real or not. The people I joined under do not care about the product itself so I could not judge from their own experiences whether a legitimate product exists with TVI.
  3. mbasa: My husband and I joined TVI last year, but I must say that the business is just not for me. I noticed as well that people can buy their way to the top of the hierachy. I still have my two travel vouchers and am planning to use them before they expire. Only then will I know if the product is real or not. The people I joined under do not care about the product itself so I could not judge from their own experiences whether a legitimate product exists with TVI.
    Good luck, I have not heard one person who had used vouchers, and sadly, those that did found out that there are so many restrictions which is why most have not been used to date. I use to own a travel agency and all these come on vouchers have killed the industry, and why I sold agency decades ago.

Just look at how this thread died a year ago, just like the hopes and dreams of thousands like yourself, very sad, but typical when you hear any program being promoted on hype of get rich quick alone, no real value or product, and this is the case with vouchers, they are nothing but IOU come ons which as you will soon learn are worthless.

Success to all,
  4. FreeCashMan

FreeCashMan Active Member

I think the stall or fall of TVI was contributed to one thing, notwithstanding the vouchers, one-time pay cyclers. Just like MPB Today, and all the other one-time pay cyclers before them, and those that will follow.

Anyone expecting to make it working from home with a one-time pay cycler or straight-line, is on an express to no where but a short live thrill, IF, you even get a thrill.

If you want monthly residual income, commit to it first to get it coming back to you.
  5. Agreed 100%,

Cyclers have never lasted, and never will, they all run out of gas, most sooner than later, but TVI fooled more than MPB has, so it is crash and burn time for cyclers. Short lived programs like these never last, so let this be a lesson to everyone, stay away from cyclers.

Success to all,