twitter follower systems

Discussion in 'Website Promotion' started by FreeCashMan, Oct 6, 2009.

1. FreeCashMan

FreeCashMan Well-Known Member

Anyone know of any good FREE autopilot twitter follower systems.

I used this system to get over 1000 followers and it worked out well.

Looking for other ones like it that have reciprocal follower setups.
  2. BobFirestone

BobFirestone New Member

A Philosophical Question,

If you have 10,000 followers and no one reads your tweet how many followers do you actually have?
  3. FreeCashMan

My tweets get read, why do you think I'm looking to get more followers.

Tweets are like email blast, but they do work.
  4. debbystewart

debbystewart New Member

Most of these auto-followers programs will get you banned from Twitter.
    I have used them in the past and has gotten my account suspended.
  5. FreeCashMan

Those autofollowers that say tell 6 and so on, may do that. However, I am looking for reciprocal follow type systems like the one in my original post. It worked out great, I can't believe they are the only source out there like that.
  6. villasana

villasana Member

Theres another system call TwitterBlasterPro and is excelent, please send me a privat message and will tell you how to get it for free.

7. bunny06

bunny06 New Member

Does Twitter really work? I now have 480+ followers but I only have two clicks in my ads. What's the technique to make followers click?
  8. residualcash

residualcash New Member

Yes, I just picked up twister blaster pro. Haven't used it yet, but will.

Again, if you have a list with with twitter and you share info then you can get clicks to your site. But it, of course, depends on how active your list is and what you offer.

I'll share something that has help me. No I don't get a ton of clicks from twitter but I had some activity and that is all part of the bigger picture.

I personally don't have time to twitter but thank God for wordpress twitter autopost [​IMG]
  9. bbxe99

bbxe99 New Member

I use and it is giving me good followers but the system has it's own limit
  10. semarmoney

semarmoney New Member

[​IMG], .... yups my twitter acount has banned to.
    I use d twitter autofollow and has gotten my account suspended.

I can't control how many people I follow, and [​IMG] my acount suspended....
  11. shmeeko69

shmeeko69 Member

I get asked quite alot why I don't bother with the Twitter, Facebook & Bebo networking thing. I can see some benefits
    from these sites, but I think they are more hassle than the time spent you have to commit to them.

Best of luck to the folk involved & hope you get many followers & not timewasters.

Mark [​IMG]
  12. davestez

davestez New Member

I don't use auto followers because its not good in my account. I do it manually.
  13. A8ch

A8ch Gold Member

There's a recently launched player in town - Twittollower!

It's not free!

In addition to auto-tweeting and tracking who's talking, this program includes a few features that make it stand out:

- It works only with brand new Twitter accounts that are set up at the time you subscribe to their service.
    - You can select the particular niche you want to follow and get followers from.
    - You can only use one Twitter account per niche.
    - Your followers are all "invited" to follow you.
    - The program regulates the follow/unfollow rate to avoid conflict with Twitter's TOS.

I know several Twittollower members, including myself, who are getting trackable results from this service. I have seen a corresponding jump in traffic to sites I tweet about, in direct relation to my increasing number of Twitter followers.

Nothing's perfect. Some "spam" accounts do slip through the cracks. Thankfully Twitter routinely tracks them down and deletes them, and I can manually "unfollow" and/or delete followers that don't fit my target.

BTW, in the near future, Twitter is scheduled to phase out the current Basic Authentication for their API, and switch to a protocol called OAUTH. It's an authentication system that allows you to authorize applications to act on your behalf, without sharing your password.

There are many marketing applications that currently do not follow all of Twitter's regulations. If they are not in compliance when the change takes place, they will no longer work. Better make sure your Twitter apps aren't included in that bunch!

14. TristLodge

TristLodge New Member

I have also used TwitterBlasterPro but did think it was very good as it just seemed to follow anyone which is useless if they are not in your target market.

You could try I don't think its and auto follow but if you get lots of people following you you can set the system up so you follow them back. Also you can set it so that it will auto DM everyone that follows you saving you a ton of time.

I would stay away from auto follow system and just spend 20 mins a day following people, at least then you have some control over who you want to connect with.

Tristram Lodge
  15. onera

onera New Member

The best way to develop followers are manually follow followers of top players in your niche. You can follow 1000 targeted followers in one week working one hour. At the end of the week, unfollow those did not follow you back. You will have 50,000 followers in a year. It is a boring job but it works.

Twitter is banning lots of follow/unfollow automated system and users of those system. You don't want your account suspended after you have accumulated 20,000 followers. Yikes!!
  16. carterstory

carterstory New Member

This goes out to any of the twitteroti pout there..
    Don't send an ad link out every 20 min.. I was following 1 person that was doing 10-20 min updates all the time.. my feed was 3 pages of this person.. guess who got unfollowed.. I do go through and see what kinds of things are being tweeted by ppl I follow, so when my pages are full of one person.. gone.
  17. ryanbiddulph

ryanbiddulph New Member

Hi Guys,

I have over 12,000 followers, I did it without a follower system. Follower systems might work to some extent but it'll be challenging to develop a responsive, interested following unless you do it the old fashioned way.

Tweet useful stuff, RT and engage. This ensures that a fair number of your followers will actually be followers and not people who want to use you to boost their numbers.

The goal isn't to obtain a higher number because you're not doing business with numbers. You influence people.

18. francisco81

francisco81 New Member

I have a twitter account and about 900 followers but am not sure how to use this account to make money, please help. I used an auto follow tool to start but have since stopped using it to avoid my account being banned.
  19. Margo Tuul

Margo Tuul New Member

If you use twitter for business, treat it like a business.

Connect with people personally.

When you treat it like a business, you get business results. Treat it "for fun" you get "for fun" results...
  20. Dennis Anthony

Dennis Anthony New Member

I fooled with Twitter for a while.... I even signed up for one of those systems to build my following. What I got was a lot of spam, non-related, not-interested and non-interesting followers.

I scrapped the whole thing -started over -and still found the whole thing too chaotic to keep up with.

I guess I just don't care what everyone is doing or thinking every single moment of every single day. -Or maybe I just have better things to do.

Or maybe I'm just a tired old man that likes to do business the old-fashioned way (whatever that is) [​IMG]