Ultra-Mega-Super-Duper Link Juice, Anyone?

Discussion in 'Search Engine Optimization (SEO)' started by loganquinn, Feb 6, 2011.

1. loganquinn New Member

This is a simple technique I use to get hundreds - sometimes 1000's - of links to my sites overnight. Granted, this technique is not as effective as it used to be, but it will definitely help you.

Simply find a blog that allows you to post "do follow" comments AND ALSO features a "recent comments" widget. A "recent comments" widget means they display all the most recent comments on every single page of the site, including the home page.

When you post your comment, depending on the popularity of the site, your link should get indexed overnight - and also on every page of the site. Before you know it, hundreds - even thousands - of backlinks will show up for your site in the backlink checking tools.

The only downside?

Depending on the popularity of the site, your link won't stay there forever. Your comment will eventually be replaced with other comments.

The solution?

Buy your way into a permanent position. When I first suggested this technique to people I thought this would be obvious but apparently it's not.

It works for me!

-Logan
  2. Vishal P. Rao Administrator

loganquinn: Granted, this technique is not as effective as it used to be, but it will definitely help you.
    This is really difficult now. I have tried hunting down blogs that use CommentLuv plugin but even though the blog use the plugin, "Top Comments Made" section is usually removed from the home page.
  3. loganquinn New Member

Vishal,

I feel your pain.

But I still find plenty of these "do follow" blogs every week.

And it doesn't matter if the "recent comments" widget isn't on the home page.

Many other pages on the sites can be PR1-PR6 in my experience.

If you're having massive trouble (no matter what you try you just can't find them), just approach a blog owner with a high PR site relevant to yours and buy your way in. That is, get him to set this up just for you. I haven't met too many bloggers who don't like making money.

Also, you should try this out with "no follow" blogs.

In my personal opinion, the effect of "no follow" is highly overrated.

I've been able to get sites to Number 1 for Highly Competitive phrases, beating the likes of Amazon.com, Sony.com, digitaltrends.com, Cnet, IMDB.com, Wikipedia.org and so on using nothing but no follow blog comments.

Here's a few sites I just found you can test this out on (please guys don't spam them, make sure your comments are positive and helpful to the respective blog owners):

http://filmmakermagazine.com
    http://scoutmagazine.ca
    http://americanbankingnews.com

-Logan
  4. Vishal P. Rao Administrator

5. JennyO New Member

Do you have any trouble with google downgrading because too many links appeared overnight?
  6. Just2EZ Gold Member

loganquinn: on every page of the site.
    That explains what happened to me the other day!
    Couldn't figure out why I suddenly had 30+ links from 1 comment, and growing.
    Posted a comment on an old mentor's website a few weeks ago and wham.
    Wasn't even thinking of a backlink when I posted a comment to him.
    Big juice.
  7. sunnyblue New Member

Vishal P. Rao: This is really difficult now. I have tried hunting down blogs that use CommentLuv plugin but even though the blog use the plugin, "Top Comments Made" section is usually removed from the home page.
    You need to find using this term "your keyword" + "powered by wordpress" + "top commentators" + "leave a reply"

Check the all blogs individually if other commentators are commenting on that blog this means you can also comment and get approved, while commenting add some value, also check how other commentators are commenting.