ummm did anyone notice ASD is shut down?

Discussion in 'ASD - Ad Surf Daily' started by paxkine, Aug 1, 2008.

1. paxkine

paxkine New Member

see below...sorry if this is a repost but WOW [​IMG]

Friday, August 1st 2008 afternoon update:

Upon direction from the U.S. Attorney's Office in the District of Columbia, ASD will not be able to move funds into company accounts, or out of them. We will work to resolve this problem, and return to normal operation, as soon as we are permitted to do so.

ASD Management.

hmmmmmmmmmmm..........

2. Morelans

Morelans New Member

Hey,., what paxkine said!@!! What happened..

Shawn Morelan
    [Link removed - Admin]

3. dbmaxx

dbmaxx New Member

I called ASD and they are being investigated by the Us Attorney General office. They are responding to reports that ASD is a scam. According to "Sherry" at ASD they are confident they will be fine and back to normal in a couple of days

4. wahm253

wahm253 New Member

dbmaxx:
    I called ASD and they are being investigated by the Us Attorney General office.

Gee, I wonder why. [​IMG]

5. logicalusa

logicalusa New Member

wahm253: Gee, I wonder why

Yeah, Why? Do tell.

6. paxkine

paxkine New Member

Where's Iggy to weigh in on this one? I just hope people didn't invest their nest egg in this deal and then lose it...but they may come out OK who knows? It's very possible it is only temporary....

I just wouldn't be the farm on it [​IMG]

7. freebird658

freebird658 Member

This is NOT Good News! I was afraid something like this would happen!
    dbmaxx: According to "Sherry" at ASD they are confident they will be fine and back to normal in a couple of days

Of course they are going to say that to avoid panic and try to keep everyone calm for now. But they really don't know for sure what will happen.

8. wahm253

wahm253 New Member

freebird658: According to "Sherry" at ASD they are confident they will be fine and back to normal in a couple of days

That's what Enron employers told their employees.

9. logicalusa

logicalusa New Member

Nobody knows for sure. We don't really know what's going on, but it doesn't look good for now.

Stay positive folks. [​IMG]

10. logicalusa

logicalusa New Member

Are you having fun with this wahm253?

11. dbmaxx

dbmaxx New Member

I am just telling you what I was told. I am not interpreting it -- just re-iterating

12. Skuter__

Skuter__ New Member

they told me the same thing it might take them up to 3 business days to fix the problem but nut sure per Branda at ASD

13. wahm253

wahm253 New Member

logicalusa: Are you having fun with this wahm253?

No, I'm sorry.

14. luvtravel

luvtravel New Member

This really sucks, thanks to all the bashers
    they accomplished what they set out to do

15. iggyigette

iggyigette New Member

Andy has been to the Office of the Florida Attorney General as well as the Florida Department of Agriculture and Consumer Services (http://doacs.state.fl.us/) to explain to them the ASD Business Model this past week.

Don't know the details.

16. paxkine

paxkine New Member

you know what really stinks is that I was reading about some people (here and other forums) that took cash advances/loans from their credit cards to invest in ASD...that has really got to hurt if they don't get it back [​IMG]

17. dbass2

dbass2 New Member

Darn, just when my attitude was starting to change. The day before the Chicago seminar, I requested my first check out and it came within 7 days and I have already cashed the check. I was starting to be a believer... Now this. Back to reality. There is no easy money on this earth. Should have listened to my instincts. Oh well, at least I only invested money that I could afford to lose. But I will remain hopeful until the bitter end. If were lucky, the government will make them give us all back our initial investment. Or better yet, the site will resume normal operations and we will continue on our path to be rich!!!

WAKE UP!!!!

18. vikingfan

vikingfan New Member

I guess some members panicked when the website was down and called the attorney general's office. They reported ASD because they weren't getting rebates the past nine or so days. The attorney general office decided to do investigation.

19. luvtravel

luvtravel New Member

vikingfan: I guess some members panicked when the website was down and called the attorney general's office. They reported ASD because they weren't getting rebates the past nine or so days. The attorney general office decided to do investigation.

Where did you hear that?

LaFuente IS shut down as well

20. vikingfan

vikingfan New Member

I called the office this morning and they have been dealing with it all day. I am confident we will be fine after they do an investigation. It sucks the site was down so long. I was worried NEW members would panic while they were upgrading it. My guess is we will be back on next week.