Unique Article Wizard - I am stoked - lol

Discussion in 'General Advice' started by mountainmom5, Jul 14, 2010.

1. mountainmom5 Gold Member

Well.... my head is not bashed against the wall.[IMG]

It was much easier to figure out than it looked like in the beginning but the Unique Article Wizard (UAW) that PotPieGirl with OWM has been raving about is definitely quite the cat's meow.

I don't normally blab too much about stuff (except for SBI and OWM - lol) because of all the garbage out there and ESPECIALLY when it comes to anything to do with article spinning as I have heard some not so great stuff about those kinds of things...

But I trust Jennifer (aka PotPieGirl) so when she started telling us we need this tool to take us to a whole new level I knew it was worth taking a peek...

I will keep you all posted but for right now, let me just tell you that I am pretty stoked about it.
  2. cjmo75 Guest

Yes. I've been meaning to get it for a while. I hear it's absolutely wonderful. there is also a fantastic service called Content Crooner that is similar, but it's very expensive. Good luck with it. I'm sure it's going to bring in lots of traffic and backlinks for you.
  3. mountainmom5 Gold Member

cjmo75: Yes. I've been meaning to get it for a while. I hear it's absolutely wonderful. there is also a fantastic service called Content Crooner that is similar, but it's very expensive. Good luck with it. I'm sure it's going to bring in lots of traffic and backlinks for you.
    I hope - I am just starting with it but it makes total sense the way it works. I think it's a bit more work initially than some of the other article spinners I looked at but it's supposed to create hundreds of articles for me and submit them to hundreds of directories... I am all wiggly with excitement. [IMG]
  4. talfighel Silver Member

Good to hear that it is working for you Viola.

Keep up posted how it works in the long run.

Tal
  5. sarauk New Member

Thanks mountainmom, I wait to hear your feedback, if it is good will get it from your link.
  6. jenni2010 New Member

I've never actually talked to PotPieGirl but at WA she is one of the most recomended people to go to for help and advice! She has tons of great tutorials to help you out, I'm on a quest to read everything she offers lol
  7. mountainmom5 Gold Member

sarauk: Thanks mountainmom, I wait to hear your feedback, if it is good will get it from your link.
    [IMG]

So far so good. The system is working for me... traffic is going up, earnings are on the rise, of course. duh!

I was gone camping all weekend so am chomping at the bit to get more stuff into the UAW tonight....(to go to work for me [IMG]) I now have articles at a TON of different directories and am going to go check them out later .... after I had my shower,lol..... to make sure they are making sense.

But as I said before, I simply do not believe Jennifer would be promoting something that isn't worth it. I just wasn't at a place before that I was willing to pay for it.[IMG]
  8. kenwrites New Member

Hi there mountainmom,

Glad to hear you are having success. Now the UAW doesn'r spin the article does it? This is strictly a submitter? Just wondering.

Thanks
  9. mountainmom5 Gold Member

kenwrites: Glad to hear you are having success. Now the UAW doesn'r spin the article does it? This is strictly a submitter? Just wondering.
    nope it spins it with a unique software.[IMG]

edited to add... it spins AND submits
  10. I belong to SEOLinkVine which is a bit different to UAW. The articles get posted to blogs not article directories.

I am thinking of joining UAW as well, so this thread will be very interesting.
  11. mountainmom5 Gold Member

Barb Thornback: I belong to SEOLinkVine which is a bit different to UAW. The articles get posted to blogs not article directories.
    awesome - I actually joined both of those as they both work differently and do different things . At this point I like the UAW the best....as the articles get submitted to both blogs and directories.
  12. sarauk New Member

Thanks Mountainmum for the feedback you sold it for me[IMG]
  13. sarauk New Member

Mountainmum no wonder you rave about it, I am hooked now!
  14. mountainmom5 Gold Member

sarauk: Mountainmum no wonder you rave about it, I am hooked now!
    [IMG]

It's a blast - with only a bit more effort than writing ONE article, I now have HUNDREDS of articles being circulated (off only one I wrote) and the best part is that they are each unique. LOVE it.[IMG]

But I better shut up as when we join the membership we aren't really supposed to give the secrets away. lol
  15. j11_cook New Member

Is UAW supposed to be better than BestSpinner? LOL[IMG]
  16. mountainmom5 Gold Member

j11_cook: Is UAW supposed to be better than BestSpinner? LOL
    no idea! [IMG]
  17. j11_cook New Member

I posted in another post, but I am now using both systems hand in hand with each other. It works great.
  18. mountainmom5 Gold Member

j11_cook: but I am now using both systems hand in hand with each othe
    Which two are you using now?
  19. kenwrites New Member

Careful now...ya'll gonna have me sold on this lol
  20. mountainmom5 Gold Member

kenwrites: Careful now...ya'll gonna have me sold on this lol
    hehe - check THIS out... I was averaging about 110 - 140 unique visitors a day with about 500 pages viewed a day and my numbers have gone to 260 uniques and a 1000 pages.

To some of you that may not seem like anything but to me it says that not only am I getting more traffic but it is TARGETED traffic that is reading my stuff.[IMG]