Unique Article Wizard - I am stoked - lol

Discussion in 'General Advice' started by mountainmom5, Jul 14, 2010.

1. mountainmom5 Gold Member

I will try Robin... holidays are behind me, house is all back in shape and I am ready to hit the keyboard. [IMG]
  2. howieperks New Member

cjmo75
    UAW is an excellent tool and Jennifer (PotPieGirl) was right on with her recommendation to use it.

I have used it in the past and it has helped me achieve some page 1 rankings.

It does however take some time when re-writing your paragraphs. So if anyone is considering using this great tool, be ready and willing to put some work in.

However, there is another option to have your articles and spinning done for you through their recommended source.

In Success,
    Howie Perks
  3. anthony2313 New Member

I nevered tried UAW but i been using submityourarticle.com and its been working out great for me. It has a article spinner, you can schedule when you want the article to go out, also submits your article to ezine list. Its been working out well for me.
  4. bhuff85 New Member

mountainmom5: ... and then I cancelled it... just thought I'd let you all know.
    So you cancelled UAW? I was thinking about using this, but with the new stuff coming out about content farms and how Google will be changing algorithms and the way they rank, I've been reluctant to fork over the cash to try it.

Let us know if you still use it and if it is still bringing in traffic/sales.