United Games Sports App Free For Players

Discussion in 'Business Opportunities and Programs Reviews' started by ibuzzmentor, Jul 22, 2016.

1. ibuzzmentor

ibuzzmentor Member

Hello everyone. It has been a while since I posted on these forums. I am retired at age 40 and the past decade or so direct sales has been very good to me. Now I spend my time with my three kids at home and I spend a lot of time with my lucrative hobby in the daily fantasy sports arena winning tens and tens of thousands of dollars in the game of skill

I was recently shown the United Games opportunity. Basically this company is hoping to cash in on the app craze. Apps like Pokemon Go and Candy Crush makes millions a day from people purchasing tokens to the advertising. There really isnt an app that is sports based that makes your game watching experience more enjoyable. That is what intrigues me about this opportunity. There are a ton of people who will play the app for free to win prizes. They will watch ads to get more tokens. The affiliate will be paid out based on the tokens their players use. Since I watch a lot of sports I will use it a lot and can imagine many in bars and such who are into fantasy and gambling will easily be persuaded to use it as well. Here are some of the bullet points about it.

IT’S AS EASY AS... 1. Get paid every time someone you share the app with gets a token 2. Get paid when you invite others to play with you 1.Share 2.Play 3.Earn 3. Build an affiliate team and get paid as they share and play Apps are Exploding Current • 100 Billion apps downloaded • $45 Billion in revenue 2017 projections • 268 billion app downloads • Over $200 Billion in revenue Games Dominate! $500,000 - $1.5 million DAILY! 20,000 - 120,000 downloads daily Fantasy & Sports Fans • 56 million Americans play fantasy • 290 million people watch sports • 8.7 hours per week for fantasy • 18 hours per week as a sports fan If over 90% of Americans are sports fans, but only 20% play fantasy, why don’t the majority of fans play? Why NOT Fantasy? 1. They feel like it’s gambling 2. Fantasy changes the game 3. Fantasy threatens loyalty 4. It’s too difficult to get started 5. Low chances of winning 6. And the list goes on! The better way to play • A true game experience • Loyalty to “your team” • Play by yourself or with friends • Everyone wins, every time! • All experience levels • Game by game experience Now it’s your turn! What if YOU get a piece of the next hot app? We are offering a group of exclusive Affiliates the chance to help us promote and share the app. • Fun • Simple • Affordable $29.95 once $10/month How does it work? 1. Users download a FREE app 2. Tokens are acquired through: •In-app purchases • Benefit-loaded subscriptions • FREEMIUM play and advertising Affiliates that share the app, can get a piece of all types of revenue. So what’s your job if you decide to become an Affiliate? Share a FREE app! The better way to play • Play because you love the game • Play to compete with your friends • Play to earn rewards Become a United Games Affiliate Step 1: Enroll Step 2: Start Inviting Step 3: Build your Team The Plan Stage 1: Create a base of affiliates Stage 2: App goes live (Fall 2016) Stage 3: Affiliates share with players Stage 4: Players share with play

It is by invitation only right now. Please contact me if interested.

Also please contact me as well if you would like a truly free shot to win your share of $2.5 MILLION this weekend with $1 MILLION going to first place. I have helped over 1500 people on facebook win free money, some have won thousands. I have helped thousands of my 7k youtube subs money. I am like the CASH WIZARD!

Seriously hope all of you are crushing it in your opportunity! And hopefully you take me up on United Games and my offer to try to win you some free money.

Chris