using friend's website

Discussion in 'ASD - Ad Surf Daily' started by cory, Jul 31, 2008.

1. cory

cory New Member

can someone tell me if it's legal to use a friend's website to adver tise in golden panda in order for me to purchase ad packages. I need a sponsor too who could answer my questions.
  2. dbmaxx

dbmaxx New Member

Yes, you just have to have their permission.

Golden Panda is running great. I have called and talked to a live person there, although I haven't had my customer service e-mails returned yet. the surfing and rebates have been no problem. I would be glad to sponsor you. Feel free to send me a pm.

Thanks
  3. AaronandShara

AaronandShara New Member

Cory,

Using a friends site is no problem.
  4. alasycia

alasycia New Member

Yes, you can promote any website you wish with permission and if you wish to advertise for a friend that should be allowed.

If you go to the affilate link on the ASD News Site there are also a couple of links for affilate programmes you can join and show your page from there - and maybe make some money advertising the affiliate site!

Jenny
  5. RickKelley

RickKelley New Member

Question in association. If you do not use your own website to advertise, you actually can't claim being a business owner, right? ASD is strictly advertising but it is not considered a business. So in order to keep the IRS off your back, and if you are going to make an income, you need your own business. Plus you can write all of this stuff come tax time if you own your own website. I got into Freebie Force for $9.95 a month just to make a legit business, ASD being my advertising company and now I can keep the Tax Nazi's off my back.

So, with that...does this sound correct to everybody? Or am I off track?
  6. scottyyang25

scottyyang25 New Member

Well if that's the case wouldn't Mr. Bowdoin check up on that little issue of most people using affiliate links or other people's business. He even suggested two other sites to promote if you don't have your own site. I would think he would have the tax issues covered if he brought that up. Because then most everyone without a business website will end up losing money on taxes alone.
  7. luvtravel

luvtravel New Member

cory: can someone tell me if it's legal to use a friend's website to adver tise in golden panda in order for me to purchase ad packages. I need a sponsor too who could answer my questions.

As a sponsor of course I help and answer any questions my teammates ask, thats what a sponsor does, as to the question about "borrowing" someone else's website, yes my people have borrowed mine to use until we set them up with their own!!

Terri
  8. scottyyang25

scottyyang25 New Member

RickKelley: Question in association. If you do not use your own website to advertise, you actually can't claim being a business owner, right? ASD is strictly advertising but it is not considered a business. So in order to keep the IRS off your back, and if you are going to make an income, you need your own business. Plus you can write all of this stuff come tax time if you own your own website. I got into Freebie Force for $9.95 a month just to make a legit business, ASD being my advertising company and now I can keep the Tax Nazi's off my back.

So, with that...does this sound correct to everybody? Or am I off track?

Don't you need to register your company to the government as well.