Vacation Packages

Discussion in 'Coastal Vacations' started by ndueseason, Oct 26, 2007.

1. ndueseason

ndueseason New Member

Hello All, when you send away for the condo or vaction order forms, do you have to give the destination location? Or do you just send in for the number of vacations and decide the location once you have the certificate? This will be my first time using my package and I really want to give away a trip. Thanks for your help!

2. hsimpsonjr

hsimpsonjr Silver Member

Paulette,
    When I sent off for mine I designated where I wanted to go. They need to know which glossy to send you. I said Pawley's island which is a few miles south of Myrtle Beach and they sent a glossy that had Pawley's island as one of the choices. We didn't get Pawley's Island because there is only one resort there and it is ALWAYS full but we did get a resort a few miles up in Surfside so we were close.

3. ndueseason

ndueseason New Member

Thanks Harold. It was going to be a surprise for a close family member and they aren't sure where they want to go. So, I was looking for an option that wouldn't limit them from my level 1 or 2 package.

4. hsimpsonjr

hsimpsonjr Silver Member

The glossy I got included over 100 destinations so they should be able to find a place to suit them. Make sure and tell them to plan at least 2 to 3 months ahead just to be careful. I started the process in Feb for our vacation during the last week in June and we got the last condo available at this particular resort. If they are going to the beach in the summer book it now. Remember, we are filling in the vacancies so plan ahead.

5. jnapier

jnapier New Member

Hi Paulette,

There are so many great vacations.....Your Personal Vacations is also a very popular one offering over 80 destinations.

Jay NaPier
    Platinum Director
    Coastal Vacations

6. ndueseason

ndueseason New Member

Thanks. So, it sounds like even if I pick a location just to get a jump on the timeframe, I am not tied to that location. Thanks Harold and Jay for your responses!