Vanguard Global Ventures

Discussion in 'Business Opportunities and Programs Reviews' started by westfam11, Apr 3, 2013.

1. westfam11

westfam11 Member

Vanguard Global Ventures is a program that deals with leads and postcard marketing.

Vanguard Global Ventures was formed with one specific goal in mind: TO PROVIDE A COMPLETE HOME BASED OPPORTUNITY YOU CAN PLUG INTO BASED ON YOUR PERSONAL GOALS AND DESIRES.

You receive a FREE WEBSITE which is your personal website and back office to track your enrollments.

This IS NOT mlm or multi-level marketing. You DO NOT have to learn some complicated payout scheme, hold meetings, buy a bunch of pills and potions, or bug your family and friends.

Vanguard Global Ventures is built on the rock solid, proven direct mail principle insurance companies, major retailers like JC Penney, Sears and other have used, and countless companies have applied for monster success.

I would like to know if anyone has experience with post card mailing and/or direct mail. Would love to hear any ideas you may have about this.

http://vanguardglobalventures.com/

[Generic link added - Admin]

2. westfam11

westfam11 Member

Has anyone tried postcard mailing? With all the noise on the internet I know a lot of people are trying the "old"
    way of mailing postcards. Just wanted to know if anyone has any experience. Would love to hear what you have to say about it, pro or con.

Joel Ortiz likes this.
  3. annadenise

annadenise Active Member

I am actually in Vanguard as well. I was in one other program that was direct mail advertising in the past. They were good, but very manual. What I like about Vanguard Global Ventures is we have an automated backoffice with an autoresponder and can track the leads. I joined it with the intention of using the leads we get monthly, since these are leads I will use for my main business.

Joel Ortiz likes this.
  4. westfam11

westfam11 Member

I love the back office, it is very thorough and has a lot of good information. I just mailed my first postcards today with my new leads. Can't wait to see what kind of results I get. I have been wanting to try postcard mailing for awhile. I know it is not instant but I am definitely giving it a good six month trial.

Joel Ortiz likes this.
  5. annadenise

annadenise Active Member

I am wondering how we see the leads if we choose to have the company do our mailings versus sending it to me to mail out. I am not seeing anything in my back office yet, so am assuming the only time we will see people in our backoffice is when they respond to the mailings. I do have a few personal leads that have opted in and are getting the autoresponder messages. The system is working quite well so far for them and is set up nicely.

Joel Ortiz likes this.
  6. annadenise

annadenise Active Member

I found out from the owner that depending on the type of leads you signed up for determined when they went out. I signed up for the Master Series, so have letters that will be sent out and they are just now going out. Becky, I believe you said you are doing the postcards, which did go out already to folks who paid to have them mailed for them and to those mailing directly themselves.

I also saw that the rotator is working. The owner said when people signed up through his site, since he is not a member he is running a rotator when people look at it. I just got an email on someone who viewed the program through the rotator.

Joel Ortiz likes this.
  7. annadenise

annadenise Active Member

The person from the rotator I mentioned above did signup for Vanguard Global Ventures. I contacted her and she responded that she is on the owners mailing list. Thus, the owner stating he is using a rotator starting a few days ago to give members sign ups is certainly true and taking place. Another person that received a post card in the mail who was a mailing lead said that they are on a number of lists and often get marketing mail that they do not keep, but kept this and followed up. So the owner's experience in the direct mail marketing area is showing in the ad verbage he is using.

Joel Ortiz likes this.
  8. westfam11

westfam11 Member

I just received a lead this morning from the rotator so that is good to know that is working.

Yes, Denise I am using the postcards. I sent them out last Tuesday. I have had several opt-ins since then but I am not aware of how to tell which ones are coming from the postcards and which ones are coming from my other marketing.

Joel Ortiz likes this.
  9. annadenise

annadenise Active Member

Actually, I joined Vanguard Global Ventures originally for leads to build my customer list for my Trivita and Lyoness business'. Direct Mail Advertising is still extremely effective and I wanted something besides internet advertising. After talking to Larry, getting on the twice a week conference calls and reviewing the payplan, I realized in and of itself VGV can earn anyone a quite decent income.

The real key to anyone's long term success is your Customer List.

I really like that the Vanguard member website tracks and maintains records of everyone who contacts you so your list is being built automatically. You can use that list to stay in touch with your prospects/members and to introduce anything else you are doing.

In the meantime the VGV company will be staying in touch with all of the prospects from the postcard and letter mailings through emails and conference calls so, if you want to be totally passive with this and let VGV do the work, you can. I like this since there are times where all of us have things come up where we cannot assist people 24/7. At least with the VGV set up we know that the owners are handling the customers for us.

Joel Ortiz likes this.
  10. FreeCashMan

FreeCashMan Well-Known Member

Direct mail undoubtly still works, that's why we all still get "junk mail". When it comes to mailing postcards etc for home business the results will only be as good as the content on your mailing and the actual leads.

I do postcards and responses do occur but it's not a be all in all in marketing. It's just another way. I think it is a way that people should market their product or biz and one just needs to do it consistently. It may take some testing with mailing content design and leads but it does work to attract prospects.

Joel Ortiz likes this.
  11. annadenise

annadenise Active Member

I agree. The more avenues we have the better. It is not something to sign up for and expect a high percentage of mailings a month to sign up. It is a numbers game. Luckily the people running this program have a combined 40 years of experience in this area and use high quality leads and excellent content design. They also have a lot of successful experience with running magazine ads and offer coop shares to those who want to participate.

Joel Ortiz and FreeCashMan like this.
  12. westfam11

westfam11 Member

If anyone is interested in finding out more about Vanguard Global Ventures (VGV) here is the
    info for a conference call that happens every Wednesday evening.

These are very informative and there is a Q&A at the end of the call to ask any questions or bring up any concerns you may have.

Vanguard call Wednesday 6 p.m. Pacific, 9 p.m. Eastern, 641 715-3200, pin 659663#

Joel Ortiz likes this.
  13. westfam11

westfam11 Member

There was an incorrect pin for the call for tonight. Sorry about that.
    You can listen to the replay if you are interested:

641-715-3200, pin 650663# and then press # again.

Joel Ortiz likes this.
  14. annadenise

annadenise Active Member

This company really works well for all types of people and business'. You can let Vanguard Global Ventures do it all, or you can participate alot or a little. I've had a couple of the people that opted in for more information call me on the phone about VGV. One of them called today. They are equally interested in the income we can earn from this company and also that they can use the leads for another business they are in. There are alot of people out there that like direct mail and do not look for things on the internet. My sister in law is married to someone that is a mg'r. over all the IT for several states for a large bank but she will barely even check her email and calls me every time she wants to order something from Trivita instead of doing it online.

I get a couple of coupon mailers monthly where there is a vitamin shop I always hunt for and use the ad. We may be getting new hurricane impact doors and windows, not from my looking all over the internet for companies, but from the company that sent out a flyer in the mail and did an ad in a local magazine. I am online all the time, but I look at direct mail too.

We don't even have to send the postcards or the letters if you signed up for the Master Series, we can pay a very minimal charge for mailing and the standard postage for VGV to do it for us.

Joel Ortiz likes this.
  15. annadenise

annadenise Active Member

I have been asked this several times the past couple of days from people that have joined VGV and would like to buy a coop share for the magazine ads that will be going out in a couple of weeks from VGV where to find this in their backoffice.

To buy a coop share, log in to your backoffice. Scroll down to the bottom of the first page. On the lower right corner select "Vanguard postcards and Ads", scroll down halfway through the page showing the post card and it mentions the Coop, keep scrolling to the bottom of the page and click on order. It cost $87. I bought 1 share each for Paul and 1 for me. VGV will then email you a confirmation receipt. You will also see this in "Billing" in your backoffice the next day.

Here is an excellent recording number to listen anytime you choose on VGV for prospects and affiliates:

641 715-3413, pin 659663#, pause and enter # again.

Joel Ortiz likes this.
  16. annadenise

annadenise Active Member

There was a call on Saturday that went through the backoffice for those that are affiliates. Discussed was adding other business' we are in down the road. We will have an Affiliate Showcase section where we can promote our business' so those that opt in to VGV will see this from their upline.

Finally, even after postcard mailings are made, the admin. said they plan on doing a follow up to postcard recipients that did not opt in with a follow up letter a month later. That will be great to have an additional follow up.

17. annadenise

annadenise Active Member

If anyone would like to know more about Vanguard Global Ventures I got this from Admin.:

We will give a very informative overview, offer an update and answer questions.

Call time is 6 p.m. Pacific, 9 p.m. Eastern.

Call number: 641 715-3200, pin 659663#

Vanguard is quickly becoming one of the most respected and fastest growing program worldwide;
    join us on the call to find out why.

18. westfam11

westfam11 Member

Here are some of the features of a Vanguard Global Ventures Membership From the Founders:

1. WE DO THE WORK, YOU KEEP THE MONEY: We already have the system in place, you just plug in. But, better still, we will answer prospect calls, handle enrollments, do the customer service and stay in touch with your members. All you do is determine your monthly budget and plug in!

2. FREE WEBSITE: When you enroll we will give you your own personal website and back office to track your enrollments and count your cash! THERE IS NO CHARGE FOR THIS: NO HOSTING FEES OR HIDDEN CHARGES OF ANY KIND.

3. NO LEARNING CURVE: With most home-based opportunities today you have to work your way through a complicated series of videos and website instructions just to figure out how to enroll, then you have to build your own website, decide how to market and stand by the phone to field questions. With Vanguard Global Ventures we have everything set up so you can earn now and learn as you go!

4. YOUR CUSTOMERS BELONG TO YOU: Yes, even though we do the work to get them, they are your customers. Many of you have more than one program you offer so you can present your other programs to your members and build multiple streams of income!

5. NO INTERNET EXPERTISE NEEDED: We know most people today are not internet experts, do not understand internet marketing and will not be part of a program if they have to spend hours daily in front of their computer learning technical stuff. Our program is built around the proven principles of direct mail.

6. NO DIRECT MAIL EXPERTISE NEEDED: You do not have to know how to write copy, where to select mailing list names, or how to design a postcard; we have written every word, have the lead sources and have years of experience succeeding with direct mail.

7. PERFECT FOR EVERYONE: Some programs require lots of time, lots of cash, lots of expertise, lots of phone calls, bugging family and friends, a huge budget and lots of hidden costs (like buying a website, paying hosting fees or other unexpected costs)! With Vanguard Global Ventures you choose your beginning budget and you only pay what you choose! Then, as you make money you can increase your marketing and grow your business even faster.

8. SUPPORT AFTER YOU ENROLL: The most frustrating experience is enrolling in a program and then finding there is nobody to talk to or to help you. The foundation of Vanguard Global Ventures is support. When you enroll you will have all of our contact information, we will do conference calls from time to time to mentor and inform and we will stay in regular email contact.

9. WE ONLY DO WHAT WORKS: We have nearly 40 years combined working 100% from home, we have learned a lot along the way and today we only do WHAT WORKS! We are good at what we do and you get the benefit of everything we have learned. For example, we use only premium leads with our mailings with a value ranging from 15 cents to $1 each; not those 2 cent or 5 cent leads that have been sold to a 1000 different people: the little details count!

10. TIMING: Success from home often includes a little luck, like being in the RIGHT PLACE AT THE RIGHT TIME! Well, WORKING FROM HOME IS HOT and Vanguard Global Ventures is the perfect program!
    A recent article featuring an international financial expert concluded ENTREPRENEURS WILL LEAD THE WORLD in the coming decade because companies have downsized, much work is done by robots, manufacturing has been and will continue to be outsourced, and companies today have learned how to survive with few employees.

The U.S. government tells us there are 54,000,000 – that’s 54 MILLION! – people in America alone who either work from home or want to. In Asia 20% of the population is involved in home-based opportunities. Worldwide the number is probably ONE BILLION OR MORE!

Here is an excellent recording number to listen anytime you choose on VGV for prospects and affiliates:

641 715-3413, pin 659663#, pause and enter # again.

Joel Ortiz likes this.
  19. annadenise

annadenise Active Member

Excellent post, Becky. The one thing I am telling folks in VGV is to realize this is direct mail marketing. Larry and Daryl write exceptional copy, but it is still something that involves numbers. I have had a couple of people ask me why they did not get referrals on their first mailing. People may not get referrals for a while, then suddenly will get 4 or 5 in one mailing. There is no way to tell who will get a "hot" lead but overtime with direct mail it is the number of mailings going out that counts and it will definitely pay out, over time. I emphasize to people to plan on staying in this at least 12 months before they evaluate what they want to do going forward. The owners do all the work, so unless people want to also tell their current lists about VGV, they need to just sit back and let the system work for them, over time.

Joel Ortiz likes this.
  20. westfam11

westfam11 Member

It is different to be doing direct mail, I have always done online marketing. But I am really excited to try out this new to me type of marketing. I realize it will take some time to really build it up but I am committed to 12 months to fairly evaluate this type of marketing.

Joel Ortiz likes this.