Vanguard Global Ventures

Discussion in 'Business Opportunities and Programs Reviews' started by westfam11, Apr 3, 2013.

1. annadenise

annadenise Active Member

Well, I had all 300 of my postcards come to me so I could see the leads address' and do a mailing myself vs. having VGV do it. After about 180 of them were done my husband walked in and said he would do the rest of them for me. Paul started reading the postcard and was quite impressed with the wording and thought it would draw well. He has had to do ads alot over the years in the automobile business, so when he is impressed, I am happy, lol!

2. annadenise

annadenise Active Member

Paul and I got our postcards from Vanguard Global Ventures last Thursday, 5/2. We mailed them out on Friday and Saturday, 5/4 and 5/5. I did some on Friday and Paul did the rest on Saturday. It was actually not time consuming at all. I thought I'd have Larry (admin) mail them for me, which only costs $12 per 100 plus the cost of postage, but it took so little time Paul said he would do them for me every month - can't beat that offer, lol!!!

Since we just mailed them a few days ago, I was surprized to already see some opt ins through the leads in my backoffice. Paul got 4 already, one just a few minutes ago. I only signed Paul up for 100 postcards a month. I mail 200 postcards a month and have had 3 new opt ins so far. These are not sign ups, but mean people kept the card to log in on the internet, received the detailed booklet (white paper) on VGV which goes into depth on the owners, the business, etc. and are now officially a lead I can use for other business.

I am quite impressed with what I am seeing so far with Vanguard Global Ventures (VGV). I talked to Larry, one of the owners today. He answers his phone, he returns emails. This is as simple as it gets.

3. westfam11

westfam11 Member

I have had several opt-ins also. I think the postcards are really well made. I am so glad I didn't have to design or do the copywriting myself. It is nice having everything done for you.

I am expecting my postcards any day now. I do the 300 postcards per month. It doesn't take that much time to put stamps and labels on them.

4. annadenise

annadenise Active Member

I've had a good additional amount of opt ins in the last 4 days from the last mailing. I am very pleased at the response rate. I have also had several folks call and several more email me for additional information.

Here is information for the Wed. call on 5/15:

Tonight's call will provide an overview and behind the scenes information, updates on progress and a question and answer session.

6 p.m. Pacific, 9 p.m. Eastern

641 715-3200, pin 659663#

5. annadenise

annadenise Active Member

Here is something I got from the admin. of Vanguard Global Ventures (VG) in email to those already in Vanguard Global Ventures. I normally do not literally quote the admin., but I think this is a great email he sent. Direct Mail does work. Larry and Daryl have a combined 40 years experience in direct mail. The numbers work for people. The time it takes to get in profit varies, but direct mail deals in numbers and effective copy writing. They excel in writing excellent copy which is evidenced by the high response rate we are getting with opt ins that can also be used for other business'.

Also below is the recorded call information from last night. Denise

"Thanks to everyone on tonight's Vanguard call; full call as usual. Recording available 24/7 at 641 715-3413, pin 659663#.

SIMPLE IS GOOD: When creating or managing a program it is always best to let prospects know the program is SIMPLE; it's even better if it is SIMPLE.

Leonard da Vinci, not known as a philosopher, defined success for us many years ago:

"Life is pretty SIMPLE:

"You do some stuff.

"Most fails.

"Some works.

"You do more of what works."

What a SIMPLE summary of the life of most of us as entrepreneurs:

"Success from home is pretty SIMPLE:

"You join some programs.

"Most don't work.

"Some do work.

"You do more of what works."

We apologize to da Vinci but his summary is so good it is worth 'stealing'.

We have done a lot of 'what doesn't work' in our nearly 20 years working from home.

We designed Vanguard based on what does work, and only what works.

We are doing what works and will to continue doing what works.

This is such a good 'lesson' and a reminder to review what you are doing, dump what doesn't work and do more of what works!"

6. annadenise

annadenise Active Member

I have had several more opt in's the last two days as have some other people I have talked to this week. We are getting excellent returns on the numbers, which is attributed to the great copy that Larry and Daryl write. Does this mean everyone will join Vanguard Global Ventures (VGV)? No, but once these direct mail leads opt in to receive information, you utilize them to increase your contact list and can tell them about your other business. I joined this to get leads to promote Trivita, my business. So whether they opt in and join, or just opt in, they still are valuable.

Please join us for our Vanguard Guest and Member call this afternoon.

We will do an overview of the program, some updates and answer questions.

TIME: 11 A.M. PACIFIC, 2 P.M. EASTERN

NUMBER: 641 715-3200, PIN 659663#

Vanguard is revolutionizing how people build home based success.

7. love

love New Member

I just received a lead this morning from the rotator so that is good to know that is working.

Yes, Denise I am using the postcards. I sent them out last Tuesday. I have had several opt-ins since then but I am not aware of how to tell which ones are coming from the postcards and which ones are coming from my other marketing.

8. annadenise

annadenise Active Member

9. annadenise

annadenise Active Member

We got our new monthly postcards a couple of days ago . I get 200 for me and 100 for Paul. The interest in Vanguard Global Ventures (VGV) continues to grow. This is an exceptional and easy foundation business for anyone.

Here is the number for Wednesday's, 6/12/13 informational recorded call: Recording: 641 715-3413, pin 659663#, pause and enter # again.

I have folks that like to call or email me on VGV and others that contact the owners of the program who are willing to do all follow up and question answering for people. That is what is so great - people can put in time or not and do well. Direct Mail marketing is all about numbers and the numbers do work over time.

10. annadenise

annadenise Active Member

I continue to see a good number of people opting in to get information on Vanguard Global Ventures (VGV) from the monthly postcard mailings. I also have gotten more sign ups and just had another phone call on Monday from one of my prospects that got the postcard. The postcards have my information on them and VGV's owner's number, so people receiving our postcards can call either of us or both of us.

Direct Mail marketing is an avenue everyone should be utilizing. The owners have a combined 40 years of experience in direct mail marketing and it is showing with the number of people that are opting in for additional information and some signing up right away. The website we have for Vanguard Global Ventures sends messages to all opt ins and always reminds them of the weekly informational calls.

There is an informational call tonight, Wed., 6/26 at 6 p.m. Pacific, 9 p.m. Eastern

641 715-3200, pin 659663# for those interested in hearing more about VGV.

11. mountainmom5

mountainmom5 Gold Member

Very interesting. I have done postcard mailings in the past and we have done mailings with our local business. I am still not sure on how I feel about the results! Seems personal contact is still the more successful way to go but mailings are a way to target certain areas so I have a few questions about the VGV..

Can I use the postcards to do mailings for my personal business or is it strictly to get signups for VGV?
    Guess I should listen to the call, eh? :oops:

12. CRIPLEY

CRIPLEY Member

Actually I believe the vision of the future is alternatives like this and others to traditional MLM and Network Marketing. It all depends on what you prefer. Me I like the alternatives systems.

13. annadenise

annadenise Active Member

I have had several call me in the last week and two more emailing me wanting more information from the postcard they received in the mail and signing up for Vanguard Global Ventures (VGV), actually it was quite busy over the July 4th weekend!

This business is to build your customer list. You earn 3 levels deep from VGV. You also now have a screen in your backoffice to promote your business', should you be involved in something else. I joined VGV to be able to utilize direct mail marketing for my primary business, Trivita and to earn from VGV's affiliate program. This is NOT an MLM.

As I mentioned at the beginning of this thread and as was just mentioned in a prior post, the data processor is owned by Bank of America, making this extremely credible.

14. westfam11

westfam11 Member

I'll answer this for you mountainmom5. They are in the process of making this available to us. As soon as they are finished with this part they will make postcards for us to promote our other businesses which I will use for my Trivita business. So this is a great plus with this program.

I am very happy that I joined Vanguard. I am still getting opt ins every week and I have had sign ups also. If I can help with any other questions, let me know.

15. annadenise

annadenise Active Member

In addition to what Becky mentioned, if you want to make up the verbage you can have them do the postcards for you now. You also can choose to do larger bulk mailings of postcards if you have your own customer list you wish to use rather than the leads that we get from VGV.

16. annadenise

annadenise Active Member

A couple of other great features we have in our backoffice of Vanguard Global Ventures (VGV) is the ability to track our advertising and get views from the rotator.

This was not available in the very beginning when I checked it, so some of you that joined early on may want to now take advantage of it if you do any online advertising or other advertising in addition to the Direct Mail Postcards that we send out monthly.

We can now view how many ads we are getting from the rotator that the company does for all of us. VGV is not a member of the company, so anyone that signs up under them is sent to a rotator where we all get a chance at additional sign ups. I have gotten 1 sign up and several opt ins from the rotator, so it does work.

We also have the ability to present our primary or other business' if you have one in the affiliate showcase section. I joined VGV to further promote my primary business and am also getting paid as an affiliate with VGV. Best of both worlds!

17. annadenise

annadenise Active Member

This is the latest update from VGV - Vanguard Global Ventures: Some of this is quoted from Larry since it is statistics, some is my rewording: " An incredible July so far with record enrollments, software upgrades and great growth. Now Alexa ranked in top 38,000 US and 119,000 worldwide - remarkable! More importantly, average visitor spends more than 2 1/2 minutes on the site, which means they will come back. Almost 1/2 visitors from U.S. followed by India, Ukraine, Philippines and Bulgaria. Remember, this is available worldwide. The direct mailings are leads from the USA, so if you are in another country it is better to have VGV do the mailings for you."

Don't forget that the bonus commission structure is still available.

You can join VGV on Wednesday and Saturday this week for live conference calls for members and guests: 6 p.m. Pacific, 9 p.m Eastern:
    641 715-3200, pin 659663#.

18. annadenise

annadenise Active Member

I wanted to share this particular recorded call because it gives a lot of new information on Vanguard Global Ventures as well as existing benefits of the co. This co. is growing very fast. There are video's that are going to be added this month and more to our backoffice and lead capture pages. They are hiring additional staff due to the popularity of this co. HOWEVER, every time there is a new call, the last recording is deleted, so listen to this before Saturday, 8/17. The recorded call is at: 641 715-3413, pin 659663#, pause and enter # again.

I get asked often if we can just mail postcards. You don't have to just mail postcards. If you have a list, share this with others. The co. is designed to build your list, so this is not something that conflicts with other business' you may be in. You can share this program with others on the internet and place postcards in public places if you like. Typically we get a few extra to send out each month on top of our monthly order. Conversely, if you prefer to be completely passive and only mail the postcards, that is fine too. Your business will grow, direct mail is based on numbers, just not quite as fast.

The owners handle all follow up on the phone and email for us. They put everyone that calls into VGV on their rotator to sign up. They do not have their own position in this co. I have received 2 sign ups from the rotator so it does work.

Our online backoffice is great with an autoresponder, a place to track who has looked at your site, etc. We can even promote our other business' in our backoffice.

I cannot emphasize enough how straight forward and easy this business is, and it is designed to be very long term. Larry and Daryl combined have 40 years experience in direct mail marketing.

VGV is designed to give you a good income over time and also to help you build a customer list. It is an affiliate program, it is not MLM. I like it because it does not conflict with my main business and builds a list while earning at the same time.

I am always happy to assist people under me, but one of the greatest things about VGV is that if you do not want to assist people under you, you do not need to. VGV will handle all follow up questions for everyone, whether people call them or email them.

19. westfam11

westfam11 Member

Just had a call today about someone asking questions about Vanguard Global Ventures. The interest is really growing with this company. This is not just for the United States. Since it is postcard mailing someone from other countries can join and their postcards are sent in the U.S.

20. annadenise

annadenise Active Member

We got super update from VGV a few days ago.

There is now a Video Capture page available to members. They are going to make it so we can also link it to another business you want to market. VGV also added some generic MLM messages to the built in autoresponder we can use for other business'.

I've changed to the new video and really like this. VGV is trying to assist with both growing this business and helping people promote other business' they are in letting us use our VGV backoffice to do so. This is why I joined VGV, to add to my customer list and to use it for my primary Trivita business. I did not expect they would offer so much to us within the VGV website for other things we do.