Vanguard Global Ventures

Discussion in 'Business Opportunities and Programs Reviews' started by westfam11, Apr 3, 2013.

1. annadenise

annadenise Active Member

Vanguard Global Ventures (VGV) has added 7 training video's for new affiliates. They added this about a week ago. It is great information and very easy to understand. They even go over setting up domain names and redirects for people who want to do that. They also go over setting up a Dwolla account, and your W9.

VGV also set up a tab titled "News" that has the latest updates and gives info we sometimes forget, like the recorded call number.

VGV is also setting up a much shorter version of the site for new people so we will have a short version with the longer more detailed one still available for viewing.

2. annadenise

annadenise Active Member

There is a Vanguard Global Ventures (VGV) Guest and Member call today, Saturday for those interested.

TIME: 11 A.M. PACIFIC, 2 P.M. EASTERN

NUMBER: 641 715-3200, PIN 659663#

All calls are recorded and can be heard immediately following the live call at 641 715-3413, pin 659663#, pause and enter # again.

3. annadenise

annadenise Active Member

As of 9/18, in the Vanguard Global Ventures (VGV) back office under the NEWS button you will see the contact information for the owners and the new head of Customer Service.

Another new thing that VGV started is they are giving a Welcome call to new members. This is great! Since VGV is a program where alot of people want it to be very passive, the new members are still getting a welcome call.

When you combine the new welcome calls to new members and with the great autoresponder messages that go out from VGV to opt in's that want more information but have not yet signed up, there is alot of follow up done with this company. Larry gives his direct phone no. on every call - which are held twice a week on Wed. and Sat. for prospects. Soon we will also have a members call.

4. annadenise

annadenise Active Member

There was an exceptionally good recorded call from the Wed. night Vanguard Global Ventures (VGV) opportunity call. Recording: 641 715-3413, pin 659663#

If you all have already listened to the call, n the beginning there is about 10 minutes of introducing VGV to prospects. If you have already heard this, you can press 2 to fast forward. I did that a number of times to get past the intro to the program that Larry has someone else doing now. The Q&A on this that Larry, one of the two owners does after the intro was exceptional with very good comments from Larry. Best recorded call yet, in my opinion. However, it will be replaced once the Sat. call takes place this afternoon at 2pm Pacific time, so if you want to hear it, listen before 2pm Pacific time. It was recorded on Thursday, 9/19. Every time there is a new call, the old ones are replaced.

5. annadenise

annadenise Active Member

Just had someone under me refer a new person after only 2 weeks in VGV!

VGV is going to be a great long term co. for us and a wonderful way to increase our customer list for VGV as well as other business' we may want to use the postcards for.

There is a call today, Saturday 11 a.m. Pacific, 2 p.m. Eastern for
    Vanguard GUESTS and MEMBERS

641 715-3200, pin 659663#

6. annadenise

annadenise Active Member

An online friend of mine who is quite active in network marketing online emailed me today and said alot of the online advertising is getting more and more difficult and he wanted to ask me more questions on Vanguard Global Ventures. He has gone from being not sure to asking about doing larger mailings to kick it off. VGV's direct mail advertising is excellent and also stands out from other direct mail marketing due to the exceptional backoffice we have for tracking, reviewing our leads, lineage and getting updates. I am still quite pleased with this program.

There is a call on Wednesday night that is informational and helpful.

6 p.m. Pacific, 9 p.m. Eastern

641 715-3200, pin 659663#

The call is live and, if you miss it and would like to hear it, the recording is at:

641 715-3413, pin 659663#, pause and # again.

7. westfam11

westfam11 Member

October 31st is the last day to join Vanguard and receive commissions on all people that join under you even if they join at a higher level. Starting November 1st, you will only receive commissions at the level you are at. If you have been on the fence on thinking about joining now would be a good time.

Get on the call that Denise talked about above and find out more info.

8. westfam11

westfam11 Member

Here's a testimonial that was sent to the owner/founder of Vanguard Global Ventures.

1/01/2013
    Received this very thoughtful email today:
    "Hi Larry, I want to thank you for closing a sale for me. The other day I got a call from _______ telling me he had enrolled under me in Vanguard. That now gives me 3 enrollments and one of those has an enrollment. He said he had listened to the call and then called you and talked with you. Being able to talk with you was what made him decide to enroll. So, thanks! That personal contact was what made the difference. I’m excited about my Vanguard business. Thanks for your support, Larry. Sincerely, Debbie"
    OUR NOTE: This is what makes Vanguard different. Daryl and I are not members so we work to help you build your business every day. You might want to send this email to your prospects and members as a reminder we have something special here.
    Larry & Daryl

9. annadenise

annadenise Active Member

For those in VGV that are also in the EPXBody / EPX180 company, we can set up our Vanguard Global Ventures (VGV) back office for the dual income lead capture video which directs to information on EPX180 / EPXBody and secondarily directs to the VGV direct mailing system. So people can see the benefits of the Vanguard Global Ventures (VGV) direct mail system for offline advertising and can have it set up to also promote EPX Body / EPX180. The owner of VGV is in both, so made this available to all using VGV direct mail postcards, regardless of whose EPXBody / EPX180 group they are in.

I intend to up the number of postcards I send out monthly since VGV itself is a list builder and pays us for affiliate referrals and now will also promote EPXBody / EPX180 for those that are in it and wish to promote both. Makes for a nice mix for those that want to utilize offline advertising

10. annadenise

annadenise Active Member

I'm not sure how much it is mentioned, but with VGV we actually have an extensive back office. This is really like an online business as well as offline. The offline part is receiving the postcards with leads that are included in the pricing. The online is we have a link to a website. If you are in another business, like I'm in EPX180, they have a dual income lead capture page, so people are first directed to that and then to the marketing postcards available through VGV. The auto responder messages are built in and are good for either EPX180 or VGV direct mail postcards. Now this is leads and like any lead, the response rate is what it is. With VGV it has run for most people sticking with it long term between 2-4%. I've been in profit for a long while. But direct mail takes a while to get in profit. I am sticking with this especially since they offer to promote my business for me.

11. annadenise

annadenise Active Member

For those interested in the EPXBody / EPX180 company, we can set up our Vanguard Global Ventures (VGV) back office for the dual income lead capture video which directs to information on EPX180 / EPXBody and secondarily directs to the Vanguard Global Ventures (VGV) direct mailing system.

I intend to up the number of postcards I send out monthly with this.
    Since I changed my VGV online back office to promote EPXBody and Epx180 first and then the Vanguard Global Ventures (VGV) direct mail postcard system, that comes with leads ,I have 3 people emailing me more than once with questions on EPX180. Wish I had set this up 6 weeks ago instead of last week! the follow up auto responder that comes with VGV has good content for the EPXBody / Epx180 too. The leads for this dual income system have been averaging a 2-4% response rate, which is very good for direct mail advertising.

I have been told people can use other opportunities for dual income lead capture video's, but they would have to contact the owner of VGV to set that up.