Veretekk

Discussion in 'Business Opportunities and Programs Reviews' started by melamom, May 19, 2006.

1. BigPaulUSA New Member

I have been using Veretekk to promote my home business for over 4 years now....

Here's the bottom line... Veretekk just plain WORKS for me.

I have generated Thousands of Premium Leads with my Veretekk system PLUS Hundreds of Thousands of Email Leads, and have also, most important, learned more about marketing on the Internet than I have anywhere else.

That's not to say that I don't also use other powerful "tools" to market online & promote my business, but Veretekk is the most powerful tool in my marketing arsenal.

That's my experience with Veretekk over the past 4 years, all positive.

Paul Stanton
    [Link removed - Admin]
  2. ArtieBear New Member

Hello Malibu mentor,
    I have read your remarks about Veretekk and your story about them confirms what I have heard from various people, that Veretekk is really a must if you start a marketing business. Because of lack of money I could not start a business called the $200 Marketing BluePrint, but I am planning to join the site around August this year. Because for me there is an additional problem with Veretekk, I am working with an Apple Macintosh and not with an inferior system like Windows. And I noticed they are fans of Internet Explorer. So I have to buy a windows laptop to start with the whole system. Besides I do not know if telephone support of Veretekk is of use to me, living in Thailand. Maybe you have some information about that.

With kind regards,

Aart van Wijngaarden (Dutch)
    Khon Buri / Thailand
  3. David_Ogden New Member

Hi Aart,

I am presently in Malaysia, and a Veretekk trainer, so would have no problem helping you out.

If you want to call the USA I suggest you use magic key around $50 to buy plug into USB port attach a phone and all calls to USA are FREE. or you can Use Skype.

I have some good news for you Veretekk is now in Pre launch as a WEB 2.0 product and has recently been modified to run on FireFox and Safari, I was testing Firefox last night and it works well.

The Upgrade cost from the Free silver system to gold is being waived which will save you $100, from now until April 1st

David Ogden
  4. Tom_Prendergast New Member

Hello Aart,

If you Skype me I will gladly call you back to chat. My Skype address is in the Veretekk back office.

Veretekk launched it's affiliate program April 01, 2005 almost 4 years ago. We always launch major upgrades and new releases during our anniversary and this year is no exception.

February will see the final release of the Platinum Control Panel.

April 01 will be the release of a huge upgrade to Veretekk's front system with a major infusion of additional tools in the back office to control it including an integrated Vereconference Web conference system into your Veretekk Gold system.

This launch will also coincide with the launch of several new Traffic and Profit portals, most notably our new version of YouTube, called VIDEOTEKK.COM which will offer full integration with a similar function in the Veretekk back office for the new WEB 2.0 system.

You can see a mock up of the new front end here:
    http://veretekk.com/web2.0.mockup.html

In preparation for all of these new releases and a few surprises as well, the entire back office has been redesigned to be 100% cross browser compatible with Firefox, Safari and IE.

We have also elliminated the $99 setup fees until we launch on April 01, 2009.

Thank you for your interest,

Thomas Prendergast
    CEO
    Veretekk.com, Inc.
  5. Singapoor New Member

malibumentor: I no longer use Veretekk. Whoa... what happened? Just curious.
  6. butchhamilton New Member

Veretekk is an incredibly powerful system. Without a doubt, it absolutely does take time, effort and a focused determination to learn the system. I personally have been using the Veretekk system with great success for the last four and a half years. As a matter of fact, I came to Veretekk a complete newbie to any type of online marketing.

From that point, I began to learn the art and science of search engine optimization and search engine marketing. I know that Veretekk may seem quite complicated, but in all truthfulness, the system is based on pure simplicity. This is the exact reason that SEO and Veretekk go hand in hand.
  7. barefootmentor New Member

Anyone who really wants to learn what it takes to market online should at least check out Veretekk. I've been using the system for several years now and also teach others how to use the system.

If you take it one step at a time like I teach, you will be a master marketer before you know it. I've had people ask me how long it takes... all I can say it different for everyone. Some folks come into Veretekk with lots of experience about marketing & business and some folks hardly know how to copy and paste. The time factor varies depending on your past experiences.

Veretekk is so much more than automated marketing tools. It's social networking community too. Join us and discover a great place to develop relationships with like minded people.
  8. leheiner New Member

I have a Platinum Control pannel which allows me to configure multiple gold system, to swarm multiple gold systems, create individual web pages which can be daisy chained almost anywhere I want them to go. From the control panel I can post to any of my Bully Pulpits, post to any of my gold RSS feeds, direct these feeds to multiple portals, attach blogs and create super blogs.

My Systems, gold, are creating hundreds of email leads per day and generating a large number of premium leads per day.

The SEO options are very good and I hold number one positions on google searches for a numbeer of my gold accounts.
  9. garyzeld New Member

I was slow to comprehend so much of what Veretekk has to offer, but since becoming part of I was slow to comprehend so much of what Veretekk has to offer, but since becoming part of Veretekk. I have seen commitment and dedication like I never seen before.

The skills and ethics from Tom Prendergast, the CEO of Veretekk, on down to the newest trainer is tremendous. Tom and Mike Darling keep building and adding to the already tremendous system. They are constantly blowing my mind.

Anyone wanting to market their business, no matter what or where that business is should take Veretekk for a serious drive and see for themselves the power of Veretekk
  10. CFMG New Member

I have read with interest as posters attempt to describe what Veretekk is. It is obviously difficult to explain, and you'll notice that everyone has their own definition. THAT should tell you SOMETHING! Veretekk is many things, but what is DESIGNED to do is promote YOU and YOUR business. And that it does very well.

Is there work involved? Yes. Is there a learning curve? Yes. Is it easy? Well, let me ask you this... is what you're doing working? Are YOU worth the time it takes to follow step by step directions to actually learn the CRAFT of marketing online? If you are, then YES, it's pretty darned easy.

It is easy because you have real people there to support you. The problem with most "push button" marketing systems is that they are exact replicas of each others and you are left to fumble through and figure it out. What Veretekk does, that none of the others will, is allow you to be a creator of your own unique system. And they teach you how to do it. These are skills that you are going to have to learn to be successful online.

Bottom line is it works, but only if you work it. It's not for the dream seekers, it is for serious minded people with a real desire to succeed - and are willing to do what it takes.
  11. jeffreysloe New Member

In my opinion, the Internet is the best place to be at times like these. The Internet allows you to reach people all around the world, and allows you to build a global business. The Internet is the only place you can build web prosperity, but doing so requires the a powerful marketing system. That's why I use Veretekk.

I'm continually amazed at the power of Veretekk. My latest project was to get my web prosperity system web site to show up at the top of Google, MSN, and Yahoo!. I created the site on January 14, 2009, and in fifteen (15) days, my site, or should I say, several of my blog posts, made it to the number one spot on Google. That's power!

The more I use Veretekk the more I learn about it, and the more I see its power at work. As I've mentioned several times before, prospering on the web takes time, effort, and a system that does the job, and that's why I choose to use Veretekk.
  12. mariusz_antonik New Member

I join to Veretekk year ago. At this time I was looking for my opportunity online. Thanks to veretekk and all trainers I learn about this system, search engine optimalization, build sites, use tracking code, build autoresponder letters and much more. Most valuable in veretekk are live trainings. Every days you can find a many open training rooms where you can meet veretrainer and learn from him about veretekk system, online marketing, seo, build website, webhosting, install cms like wordpress, forum phpbb, configure gogle master tools, analitysc, blog.
    For those information I will need pay a lot somewhere else. In veretekk I had all this training free of charge.
    If you starting your online adventure definitely take a look for veretekk and all veretraining.

All the best
  13. worksmarter New Member

I have been using the Veretekk system for more than 5 years. The training alone is worth more than the cost of the whole system. Generating leads, following up and creating a newsletter are just a few of the marketing strategies that I have learned and implemented.

Everything I need to start a marketing campaign is at my fingertips and there is training available everyday to learn how to use the tools.
  14. TerryAllison New Member

I have learned a lot from the Veretekk system. I've been using the system for four years and have been a trainer for the last three years. What is interesting about Veretekk, I am never done learning. Because the internet evolves, Veretekk does as well. This is the way to stay ahead of the competition.

Sincerely,
    Terry
  15. jeffreysloe New Member

TerryAllison: I have learned a lot from the Veretekk system. I've been using the system for four years and have been a trainer for the last three years. What is interesting about Veretekk, I am never done learning. Because the internet evolves, Veretekk does as well. This is the way to stay ahead of the competition.
    Terry, I feel the same way as you. Veretekk has taught me so much, not just about the system, but also about marketing on the Internet. I've been using this system for 2-1/2 years, and I'm amazed at its power and reliability.

The learning process continues almost daily, but being part of such a great community, packed with leaders, and marketing experts it makes it easier with the learning curve. This is important to me because Veretekk has to stay up with the Internet, as it continues to evolve.
  16. Tom_Prendergast New Member

Interesting to note. Veretekk also includes Veremail.

Those of you looking for a fully integrated auto responder system, unlimited email uploads at no additional charge, no limits on the size of your database with no up charges, a email system that is 100% compliant to IronPort standards and is not in any IP blacklists....

The only email autoresponder system that has POP accounts not just SMTP outgoing email. (Do you know why that is important?)

The other mailing systems only send email and the return address is your email address and that leaves you defenseless to spam complaints.

Veremail has its own return email address that goes to your own Veremail POP account.

All the other add ons as well. Plug and play form code for your email campaigns and as many as you want. Unlimited campaigns, unlimited form groups, unlimited sequential autoresponders. HTML editor for making email letter sets, a master newsletter sender for all your groups you can mail to daily, in groups that can be sorted or reorganized.

In otherwords, Veremail gets dwarfed by Veretekk. Veremail also sends your newsletters to your blogs for RSS syndication.

And Veremail is fully integrated into Veretekk and Vereconference.

More on Vereconference later. If you want to test Vereconference out you can go to
    http://vereconference.com/conference.php

Thomas Prendergast
    CEO
    Veretekk.com, Inc.
  17. barefootmentor New Member

Something else to think about ....

When you get into Veretekk you have access to training and the code to set up your own forum much like this work at home forum. With the help of Tom Prendergast I set up one of the forums offered in Veretekk.

Parts of the forum are password protected so only my team members can have access to our team information.

This is another valuable side benefit as part of the Veretekk Network.
  18. David_Ogden New Member

barefootmentor: Something else to think about ....
    Cindy,

You missed one other important aspect, that is when you join Veretekk its like joining a family you do not just rely on the person who brought you in to the world of Veretekk, you can approach any of the other members and trainers to help you including the Godfather.

When the updated site web 2.0 launches on first of April I think this will be more apparent.

Changes in the pipeline will mean that someone joining via one of the many portals will automaticaly receive information via a series of emails of how to make the best use of each portal.

I personnaly can't wait especially now that the payment system ensures that even people in Thailand, Malaysia, India and virtually every other country can get paid commisions and download them to thier local bank! [IMG]
  19. verytekki New Member

I have been a member of Veretekk for a few years now and am a Veretrainer.

I can honestly say that there is no other system I have ever seen that holds a candle to Veretekk.

After wasting thousands of dollars on internet marketing gimmicks and leads over the years, I now pay for nothing except my Veretekk Gold system.

Veretekk is a virtual steal. A system with half its functionality could easily charge double and still be a good deal.

After learning more and more about the functionality that is interconnected, I am constantly in awe.

I am excitedly waiting for April, when Veretekk is rolling out even more super enhancements to the system.

I have a feeling that whoever first used the expression 'there is nothing constant except change' was talking about Veretekk. Tom and Mike are completely committed to continually adding value for their members.

I am really proud to be a member of Veretekk and to represent a program with excellent internet marketing services with a more than fair compensation plan...
  20. David_Ogden New Member

I would never recommend purchasing leads. I find generating your own leads works quite well but the best way to build a business is to purchases customers, because it is customers who will will bring you the income you seek.
    Generally you will find very few leads interested in the business you are promoting